Needle Wool Embroidery Cushions

Embroidery

Needle Wool Embroidery Cushions

Needle Wool Embroidery Cushions

Needle Wool Embroidery Cushions

Needle Wool Embroidery Cushions

THIS IS MY Embroidery NEEDLE WORK,I Design THESE CUSHIONS WITH THE HELP OF A NEEDLE TOOL.,I search a lot online but i can’t find its original name or any picture..BUT SIMPLY ITS CALLED HOOK..It’s embroidery looks like TOWEL WHEN ITS DONE. .BUT IT’S A TYPE OF EMBROIDERY,NOT A TOWEL PIECE..!

Needle Wool Embroidery Cushions

Needle Wool Embroidery Cushions

THIS IS THE INNER SIDE OF THE CUSHION. I did some wool embroidery & made a sunflower here!

needle hook tool

needle hook embroidery

THIS IS THE SPECIAL HOOK FOR THIS WORK, ITS SHAPE IS AS A PIPE..IT HAS TWO HOLES ON ITS BOTH SIDES..THE UPPER SLIM HOLE IS A TYPE OF NEEDLE HOLE & THE HOLE ON ITS END IS LIKE A PIPE HOLE..WELL WE HAVE TO ADD WOOL THREAD FROM ITS BIG SIDE & THEN IN ITS SLIM NEEDLE TYPE HOLE..I USE A HOOP FRAME FOR ITS MAKING,
needlework sunflower pillows embroidery

needlework sunflower pillows embroidery

ZOOM IMAGE OF A LEAVE..
Making of these Needle Wool Embroidery Cushions is very easy, you can try making!

You can find this Wool Embroidery Tutorial HERE

I AM Making A BED SHEET WITH THIS Embroidery TECHNIQUE..I AM MAKING STARS ON IT WITH MERON ON PINK..I WILL SHOW YOU As it’s done.
Thanks!
(This product is available FOR SALE. Kindly contact via Email)

1. LambAround

August 8, 2010 at 12:50 am

This would be so cute in my living room! :)

2. Holly

August 12, 2010 at 6:46 am

Oh my – this is gorgeous! I love the texture it has and the vibrant colors!

3. AUDRA

August 31, 2010 at 3:44 pm

wow, what patients you have. looks great.

4. Fourteen Countess

September 5, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Very lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to check this pretty piece out!

5. Kim -today's creative blog

September 29, 2010 at 11:36 pm

thanks for linking to Get Your Craft On. Please link back to Today’s Creative Blog

6. Shari

October 10, 2010 at 4:40 am

It is quite a while since you posted this but I just found it. Really nice work. I am thinking that the ‘hook’ is possibly a tambour needle. You can see photos of this on the net if you type in Photo images of Tabour Needle. Keep up the great tutorials.

Shari in Colorado

7. Mahalakshmi

March 28, 2012 at 2:07 am

This looks beautiful..this is called Punch needle..Where did you buy this? I have been looking for this for a long time and I love this work so much.Though I have a different type with me I still like the one you have.I have used thid when I was in school and it is so much fun to work with this needle.

March 28, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Thanks everyone..
    Mahalakshami;
    I have bought it from a local store,hopefully you will find it soon :)

9. work from home

September 9, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Nice blog. keep going on