My Friend’s Handmade Collection

Embroidery

My Friend’s Handmade Collection

Today I am sharing with you some wonderful collection of my friend Black Beauty..,She is also a creative person,I always admire her creativity.she is expert in stitching.but unfortunately she didn’t have much time to manage her blog and share her creative ideas with us!!! Have a look at my Friend’s Handmade Collection today!

Now I take permission from her,and sharing her Hand bags collection with you on my blog!
I hope you admire her work more then my projects.

My Friend’s Handmade Collection

My Friend's Handmade Collection

My Friend’s Handmade Collection

Zipper Pouch
My Friend's Handmade Collection

My Friend’s Handmade Collection

Open With all Zippers
All above smart hand bags and pouches are hand stitched by my smart friend.I wish her all the best for her future.
I hope you will enjoy these pouches & handbags, they are pretty & cute. Thank you for sharing with my readers :)
Have you ever tried making handbags or pouches? You can feel free to share your collection with me. I will like having a look at my readers handmade sewing collection.
Have a great day friends ~

1. Robin

July 14, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Love the zipper purse. That is crazy!

2. Amber

July 14, 2010 at 1:32 pm

That zipper purse is so cute!

3. Muzna Shafi

November 5, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Khadija yaar how to make the clutch bags? and Also I want to gift my friend an embroidred shirt, give me some colorful embroidry links if you can and I have this project to make “Artist’s tool box”, we have to design the tool box and then give the design to carpanter to make our thing, help me some, as the box has to be compact, easy to carry and creative!!
    Also help me with hatching and what should I do with my empty Jam bottle?

• Khadija's Creative Mind

November 6, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Thanks for writing me & asking me about sooo many things at once..hehe..
      About clutches and embroidery things, I will suggest you to google it by writing “how to make clutch bags”
      and “Embroidery designs” you will see there will be hundreds of tutorials & ideas which will be definitely helping you ! because everyone is having their own choices, and may be my suggested links are not interesting for you..so it would be better to try google it :)

and the Artists tool box project seems nice to me..hmm..which kind of artistic stuff you are going to add in it?
      or for which kind of artist you are going to design this tool box..

let me know & then I will think about it & will try to help you.

4. Muzna Shafi

November 5, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Also help me with hatching and what should I do with my empty Jam bottle?
    do let me know please!!

5. Black Beauty

March 28, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Thanx for sharing my work Khadija

6. Khadija's Creative Mind

March 29, 2014 at 9:36 am

Oh my dearest friend… Black Beauty.. nice to see your comment here after years of publishing this article.. stay blessed!