Mehndi Design #2

DIY

Mehndi Design #2

Today I will show you my Hinna design on hand, I paint my hand with hinna on Eid festival, I make these designs without any pattern…have you seen my previous Hina Design ??so tell me if these are better or previous were nice?

Mehndi Design #2

henna tattoo mehndi designs

henna tattoo mehndi designs

Hinna was not dry…its wet in above picture..when it gets dry then wash your hand & use any moisturizer on your hand,so it will bring dark color..

henna tattoo mehndi designs

henna tattoo mehndi designs

And after washing hands,the color will be like this..isn’t it cool!!!

henna tattoo mehndi designs

henna tattoo mehndi designs

Some more mehndi designs.

henna tattoo mehndi designs

henna tattoo mehndi designs

During the process a rough image

First i think about making a thin design,but it was not looking good,so i have to make it thick & then it became like 1st image…

I hope you will like my other Henna-Mehndi Designs

Have a lovely weekend..

1. Vicki

November 28, 2010 at 5:20 am

ooh, I really love your new designs. So pretty!!

2. Filiz

November 28, 2010 at 1:05 pm

hi!in my country hinna is very popular too.before wedding ceremonies brides hands were painted with hinna.in fact the night before wedding ceremony womans come together and sing traditional songs,wear special costums-especially red one- and paint bride’s and their hands with hinna.We call this night “hinna night”
    your hinna designs are very beautifıl:)I like them:)
    see you

3. MAK TEH

November 28, 2010 at 1:59 pm

BEAUTIFUL LOVE…you’re so creative,i love them allI’d like to buy embroidery beddings,those with mirrors on them,I’ve seen those from Pindi,they are simply beautiful.

4. zeshuregi

November 28, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Vicky; Thanks..i will try to post some more images soon…

Filiz; we have same tradition in our country,lots of fun at the evening of Rasm-e-Hina..such a colorful evening..

MAK TEH: thanks dear,i will mail you soon about it..

5. biyasimadahagirdim

November 28, 2010 at 4:59 pm

it’s really great desing, i like dark henna:)
    i liked all of them, previous great too

6. Sofia's Ideas

November 28, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Your designs are beautiful! I’m now following you through the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you’ll do the same!

7. The Creative Muslimah

November 28, 2010 at 8:13 pm

very very beautiful, mashallah!! please continue to post pictures of your designs, the are very inspiring! :)

8. Wabi-Sabi Wanderings

November 28, 2010 at 8:26 pm

Stunning!

9. MessyMissy

November 29, 2010 at 2:47 am

Those are incredible. I am betting you were definitely one of the kids in high school with their notebooks covered front to back in doodles.

10. zeshuregi

November 29, 2010 at 11:25 am

biyasimadahagirdim: Thanks dear henna is always smart

Sofia’s idea: Thanks,for your admiration & following,i have also followed your blog

The creative Muslimah: Sweet sis,i will definitely post more images,wait please until the color vanish from my hands,then i will use hinna again on my hand!!

Wabi-sabi wanderings: my pleasure dear!

MessyMissy: thanks,wonderful guess..i am still in this disease..my heavy books of university are still covered with doodles..haha..even i make doodles on my writing pad during class lecture…not well but i am in this disease…

11. Maite - vitoma

November 29, 2010 at 4:32 pm

¡Qué bonito!
    Bss.

12. marifetsende

November 29, 2010 at 6:32 pm

hi creativemind. your henna designs are very beautiful.also I agree with filiz.Because we are from same country.Where are you from?I suppose henna is only belong to turkey. except turkey which country is henna belongs to?

13. kasthurirajam

November 30, 2010 at 12:16 am

beautiful friend.Thank u very much 4 ur lovely comment on my blog

14. zeshuregi

December 1, 2010 at 9:55 am

Maite; you are always nice my dear…

Marifetsende; Thank you for your appreciation.I am from Pakistan,Turkish & Pakistani people are Muslims that’s why we both have similar lifestyles,traditions & cultures..Hina is also much popular here,specially on Eid functions & wedding parties too…

Kasthurirajam; Thanks dear,so sweet..

15. Holly

December 2, 2010 at 11:11 pm

Just gorgeous. So beautiful.

16. Anestazia

December 3, 2010 at 8:01 am

Hey there! Found your post because of your feature on 504 Main! I’m already a follower though, and just wanted to stop by and say hi because I love Henna! (I’ve been meaning to try it out!) Don’t forget to stop by and link up to my Friday Blog Hop!

17. zeshuregi

December 7, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Holly; Thanks a lot for featuring my designs..so sweet…

Anestazia; Thanks for you visit & sweet comment..you can also apply hinna,after a little practice,you can be able to make nice motives & designs..try once,you will done it nicely..

18. Sound of the Rain

December 18, 2010 at 10:16 pm

It’s so beautiful. I think, 3.rd photo is better than other :) I will follow this blog:) I am waiting my blog :) Hope, see you:)

December 19, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Thanks dear,,i like your smart blog name…Sound Of Rain..hmmmm..i will love to follow back…

20. *ssdesignbutik

January 5, 2011 at 11:39 am

ı made henna last mounth. like 3.pictures
    ♥ love from turkey ♥

21. bued

June 2, 2011 at 4:59 am

Oh, how I wish you were in Oregon. It would be marvelous to be able to book a couple of hours with you and invite all of my creative friends to experience a “Henna Arts” day. Zeshuregi, I love the intensity of the hand you refer to as Hinna Design, but, the simplicity of Mehndi Design #2 is more attractive to ‘the everyday girl’. Hinna Design leans more towards ‘royalty’

Thanks so much for sharing your art. You are an absolute gem. I’ve just found your site tonight and look forward to following you.

22. Iskrica

April 3, 2012 at 7:51 pm

this is amazing! greatings from serbia.