DIY, Home Decoration, Jewelry Hanger, Recycling, Tutorial

My Top Ten Tutorials In 8 Months (2010)

Todays is the last day of this year..I am sharing my top 10 projects of this year which you liked most..
22 April 2010 was the 1st day of my blog..I post so many things that very first day because i was not familiar about blogging..i was new at blogland..but with the passage of time i came to know a little more about how to post etc
My 8 months old blog is having these top Tutorials..

My Top Ten Tutorials In 8 Months (2010)

shirt refashion DIY ideas

shirt refashion DIY ideas

needlework sunflower pillows

needlework sunflower pillows

jewelry organizer making with styrofoam

jewelry organizer making with styrofoam

bracelet making

bracelet making

Thanks to all those wonderful blogs & sites who featured my tutorials at their webpages..how sweet..I can understand through your lovely comments that you always like my efforts…Wish you lots of happiness ,Peace, Pleasure & love for the new year..
You can see my previous Year Recaps & top Tutorials
 Khadija

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Michelle L. January 2, 2011 at 7:22 am

Happy New Year, Kreative Khadija! I have loved getting to know you this year, even from so far away. Here’s to more of the same in 2011!

• Reply CREATIVE MIND January 2, 2011 at 7:52 am

Ruby Mines;
    Thank you for your lovely words & follow..i will try my best to post further smart ideas..
    Happy new year to you too dear..

Michelle L;How sweet dear..i remember one of my friend always calls me by saying K.K
    you know what is K.K?? my complete name..Khadija Kiran…..hmmmm
    Thanks for the wishes..

• Reply *ssdesignbutik January 5, 2011 at 11:16 am

I love accessory hanger. so cute :)

• Reply Dewi Citra January 6, 2011 at 3:29 am

Happy New Year, Khadija !!
    I love all of your tutorials, but if you force me to choose one, my favorite is the Needle Punch Technique. It had been on my long to-do-list. I’ll try my best to do this on 2011
    Thank you so much for the tutorials !!

• Reply CREATIVE MIND January 6, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Ssdesignbutik;
    Thanks dear..i am glad you like it

Dewi citra;
    Thanks sweety,i hope you will make any needle punch project & show us soon…best regards
    Thanks again sister…

• Reply Kim @ It's a Crafty Life March 23, 2011 at 1:12 am

Great list and fabulous projects! I love your embroidery & paper quilling…absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for linking up!

• 1 2