A Simple Organizer

DIY

A Simple Organizer

Few weeks back I make something interesting & useful Specially for kids,its perfect for kids desk,i want to show you this simple & easy creation but sorry i was not having much time to edit & signature all pics, I am mostly busy in studies these days because exams are after almost 10 days..hmm
well i am sharing this tutorial in this way..i hope you will understand well,lets have a look at my creation;

A Simple Organizer

What is this..?you will definitely think first of all..so now have a look about its usage..

is it fine?? i hope now you will like to check its simple steps of tutu..so have a look at this slideshow,if any image needs description or elaboration,do write to me,i will definitely explain,

create avatar

simply cut these TP rolls & fix inner side of shoe box top cap & then paint it as you like,i saw my paints & mostly get dry because i cant paint these days due to busy study routine,so there were very few color bottles among my favorites which are fine,so i use these,you can make this with several colors & you will enjoy it definitely.
create avatar
If you want to know more about any step,feel free to write me..
kkcreativemind @ hotmail.com

There are tons of experiments which can be done with these TP rolls & its a very enjoyable craft,no doubt a fun craft,i hope you & your kids will be enjoying its making & will like to place it over your desks..so enjoy recycling & reuse :)
Have a nice day ahead

May 31, 2011 at 7:22 am

Nars;
    Patrica;
    Jennifer;
    Kim;
    Jenn;

thanks sweeties,its always lovely to read your words,stay blessed :)

2. {nifty thrifty things}

June 4, 2011 at 9:38 am

Thank you so much for linking this up with {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!
    I hope to see you again tomorrow!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

3. To Sew With Love

June 4, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Such a cute recycling idea! thanks for sharing, doll!
    Have a nice weekend!

June 4, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Vanessa & lalain: thank you sooo much sweeties…it’s always lovely to read your nice words :)

5. Bella@Bellabeforeandafter.blogspot.com

June 12, 2011 at 4:06 am

Hey Khadija, this is a brilliant and easy way to not only recylcle, but to make those toilet paper rolls, actually look super cute too.

Love that!!!

Thanks so much for linking up to my party :)
    I loved this so much, I featured you girl!
    Come grab a button girl, and display it proudly!

Hugs, Bella **Features from week #38** @ Bella Before and After

6. youlki22

February 10, 2012 at 4:20 am

Khadija! awesome idea which I am planning to use at my nursery art and craft class. I will share it you as well. Thanks in advance for this simple but creative idea.

7. paper tubes

April 19, 2012 at 8:17 am

I have been reading a lot on here and have picked up some great ideas. You are so inspirational. Wished I would take the time to write my own blog – but I’m afraid I’m not persistent and nobody would read it anyway ) – so I keep coming back and enjoy your stories
    paper tubes