Pakistani Food- Series of Celebrate Pakistan Day

Celebrate Pakistan Day

Pakistani Food- Series of Celebrate Pakistan Day

Hi Friends,
Today I am starting the Celebrate Pakistan Day Series,today i thought about sharing something about Pakistani food.i am sure people from outside Pakistan will definitely enjoy knowing about our eating habits & food :)

Pakistani Food

So lets start reading about our taste..
We have Three meals plus evening tea & a sweet dish is always here at our dining tables :)
Mostly people are not in a habit of bed tea here,Our Breakfast is heavy food called Paratha. it contains lots of calories, whenever someone try to start dieting, first of all they skip the typical Breakfast & move to any low calorie food,now i will show you some pics of our breakfast food!!!

Plain Paratha

Stuffed Paratha

Helva Puri Breakfast

all images source is Google,Plain Paratha is having minimum calories then other stuffed Parathas.like vegetable & meat mince or chicken Parathas..its ingredients are, plain flour, vegetable or olive Oil & Butter..maximum yummy!!! the best dip with Paratha is sweeten Yogurt or it can also be dipped in milk tea with omelet :)daily i enjoy this breakfast, rich in calorie & best for youngster’s health..(if you are not on diet)
Then Move to the 2nd meal, Lunch..
In lunch we have roti & salan..cant understand..?ok i will show you the images of Roti & Salan *(*

Pakistani Food

Roti is a dry version of Paratha..its dough made with flour & water(a bit of oil).then with the help of rolling pin, spread a piece of dough round..then cook & enjoy!!
But you cant enjoy this without any dip..like salan..
Salan has lots of varieties like vegetable salan, meat salan, chicken salan, fish salan, or some beans salan..

Pakistani Food

We have an evening tea with some baked or spicy food..!!

our dinner is almost based on lunch meal..but there is a dessert side dish..

Pakistani Food

A favorite yummy Rice dish is Baryani, its very popular here in Asia..how i can forget about sharing its pics!! have a look below..

Pakistani Food

I have missed many things which are very popular here..googling is interesting but much time taking :) today’s post was lengthy for me !!
Well I am signing off right now..so have fun & enjoy the real taste of Pakistani food..Chinese food is very popular here, you know China & Pakistan are Neighbor countries.we have the best friend neighborhood relations as well..!!
NOTE= All above images source is Google, not a single one is mine, so if you want to know more about anything, check out via Google..
If you want to know any recipe of above food, tell me i will search a valid recipe for you & i will share then!!!
p.s I am trying to post random things daily…so try to visit me daily now!! I hope you will enjoy every visit :)

1. meijo's JOY

August 4, 2011 at 8:01 am

Oh! Love all these food…Paratha, puree, roti (roto chenai), dosa, medu vada….all all our local favorite morning breakfast! My girls love paratha with condensed milk – and roti tissue too! Nasi Baryani definitely the best!

2. Ambreen

August 4, 2011 at 8:40 am

Great post, Khadija. Tempting pictures :)

3. Ambreen

August 4, 2011 at 8:42 am

Great post, Khadija. Tempting pictures :)

4. Irum@dubaicraftermom

August 4, 2011 at 9:41 am

kya yar…. bhook laga di rooza ma…
    luv our paki food… really no match.

August 4, 2011 at 9:57 am

PC:
    Thanks for admiring, its sweet to know that you know about many of these dishes :) good!!

Ambreen;
    thanks for admiring the post, what do you think, sb thek hy k kahin garbar lag rae hy?
    thanks for enjoying pics :)

Irum;
    Thanks friend, yar ab apko kya btaun k post writing k doran mujy b kuch horaha tha..haha..i am really enjoying my roza otherwise!!

6. biyasimadahagirdim

August 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm

how delicious post :) clock 15:50 and i m hungry :D i must close your blog, not to see this photos :)))
    bye bye;)

7. pitavola

August 4, 2011 at 2:19 pm

um que buena pinta que tiene todo!

8. El Olor de Cádiz

August 4, 2011 at 2:24 pm

HOLA!!!! QUE BUENA CARA TODA ESTA COMIDA!!!! QUE BUENO TIENE QUE ESTAR TODO!!!! BESOS DESDE CADIZ.

9. iram

August 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm

yum yum yum shukar hay kay main nay iftar kay baad daykha yeh sub kuch :)

10. kitty

August 4, 2011 at 2:39 pm

hummmmmm…. que bien se ven esos platos !! Gracias amiga por compartir las costumbres y tus comidas.
    Y para el 14 de agosto que Pakistan tenga un gran día !!!
    Saludos desde España.

11. MAK TEH

August 4, 2011 at 3:44 pm

assalam dear..yummy….I love all your food,simply delicious..why not post some food that you cook and recipe as well.roza?

12. Lisi

August 4, 2011 at 4:23 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious! (sure!)

August 4, 2011 at 6:04 pm

BYDG;
    Thanks for enjoying & sorry for disturbance..hehe..ok good bye until next post :)

Pitavola;
    Thanks for enjoying everything!

El Olor;
    Thanks honey, yes our everything is cool n lovely!!

Iram;
    hehe..thanks for the visit..bs aapi kia krti post to publish krni thi na :) next time i will be careful ..hmmmmmmmm

Kitty;
    you are always so sweet my honey, thanks for advance wishes!!

Makteh;
    Walaikum assalam, Oh dear, i always try to take pics of my own cooked food but i forgot due to hungry mood..hehe..well definitely i will share something soon!! yes mery rozy buht achy jarahy hyn,mery lia dua zrur krty rehna my sweet madam!! all the best

Lisi;
    Thanks honey, enjoy the pics!! have yummy fun :)

14. Kiran Ashraf

August 4, 2011 at 6:41 pm

glad that i am not reading this post during my roza. great post :)

15. Michelle L.

August 4, 2011 at 9:40 pm

This all looks heavenly! If you have a favorite dessert, I would love to know the recipe!

16. Vicki

August 4, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Ohhhh…this all looks so good…it makes my mouth water…(: I’d really love to try all of this some time!

August 5, 2011 at 7:45 am

Kiran:
    thanks,i am happy k aap janab ki bachat hogae!

Mich:
    oh yes the food is really totally yummy!! I will try to share the recipe of a dessert very soon :)

Vicki:
    enjoy the yummmm & try these any day, I am sure you will enjoy more!!

18. Miriam

August 6, 2011 at 1:24 am

Mmmmm que rico !! ya tengo hambre. La verdad que Google es una ayuda muy importante. Yo leo tu blog y te escribo sin preocuparme del idioma, de otro modo sería muy difícil, a veces es un poco rara la traducción pero con buena voluntad se entiende y me alegro mucho cada vez que veo que pasas por mi blog. Besos, que pases un lindo fin de semana y que sigas festejando por tu lindo país.

19. cookingvarieties

August 6, 2011 at 4:48 am

salam creative mind (khadija?)ramadan mubarak to you, blog walk and found your beautiful crafty and talented blog. love it :) i decided to follow you.

on the foodie part, i like to say that your pakistani food looks so appetising. wonder how you do the pistachio dessert/ cookies(/) looks yummy, so is the pistachio dessert(gravy)… how i love pistachios…greetings from me wan- malaysia

August 6, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Miriam;
    Your words are so lovely for me sweety..thank you so much for writing this love & special thanks to Google who helped us in reading each other :)
    I know there is always mistakes from google but its ok..!! thanks again lovely!!

Me-wan;
    Walaikum salam dear friend,
    yes i am khadija !
    thanks for the visit & follow, Pistachio cookie is a sweet & called Barfi & the dipped dessert is Ras Malai..i will share my own recipe of Ras Malai very soon, i hope you will enjoy..thanks a bunch..
    Love from Pakistan!

21. Kristi

August 10, 2011 at 12:59 am

Wow, everything looks so good! I’ve never had Pakistani food. I’ll have to pick the dish that looks the best and find a recipe. Thanks for sharing!