Ramadan Mubarak & Month of Pakistan’s Independence( 14 August )

Celebrate Pakistan Day

Ramadan Mubarak & Month of Pakistan’s Independence( 14 August )

Assalam Alaikum(peace be upon you) sweet friends!!
Month of August is starting with a Great Islamic Month as well..from Tomorrow(depends on moon sight), it will be the start of the Holy Month Of Ramadan in my country,(in western countries,today is 1st Ramdan according to their moon sight), in Ramadan we fast & Pray to Allah..its a wonderful month with lots & lots of blessings from Allah Almighty..

There is another Great thing, Its also the month of Pakistan’s independence..Isn’t it a great blessing,,? Allah has blessed our nation with a Super Nice country..64 years back when our forefathers & nation were struggling for Independence, that time it was also the month of  Ramadan(august 1947)..so prayers always work the best..that’s why we have Pakistan today!!

Pakistan is going to celebrate its 64th Independence day on 14th of this month..Last year we didn’t celebrate our Independence day because of a deadly flood which affected several villages & cities of our country, so many people died & many homeless,according to UNO, this disaster was more bloody than Tsunami of 2004.. so we were in mourning period last year with the nation,
I live in the capital city which is totally organized so we were safe but my nation was in trouble, specially the poor people of villages were in bad condition..

A few posts back, when I share Pakistani Truck Art with my readers, i receive lots of appreciation!
I read some people want to know more about Pakistan.so i thought its a good time to share more lovely things about Pakistanis & all about it :) I wonder when i receive some e-mails,in which they told me that they were in Pakistan for some years or some months & they enjoy being there !! its great to know that a tiny miny blogger is receiving love from foreigners !!
I know there is a dark image all around about Pakistan, but its totally a Media propaganda & there are also some countries who don’t want to see us Stable & successful..Well Lets hope for the BEST !!

The first plan=
This month I will share some random Posts about Pakistan, So i hope you will like the Great Pakistan & Talented Pakistanis..(this was the Mystery “P” :)

Its the Great flag of Pakistan & the Great Leader & founder of Pakistan. He is Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

I will try to share these topics about Pakistan in my future on & off(depends on time availability) random posts..
Pakistani Festivals
Pakistani Food
Pakistani Places to Visit
Pakistani Wedding
Pakistani Youth
Pakistani Music
Pakistani TV& Drama
Pakistani Art & Culture
Pakistani ……………..??
your requested ideas;
International Pakistanis
My City
If you want to know anything else, tell me please, i will add that topic in my list..so i will try to share more about your requested stuff..

Ramadan Mubarak & Month of Pakistan’s Independence( 14 August )

So let’s Celebrate 14th August with Creative Mind :) & Enjoy!!

2nd Plan=
I am planning about sharing lots of recipes in this month, because in this fasting month we need many yummy food at Iftar time..lots of parties around!! so stay connected for enjoying yummy recipes!! I have many friends from cooking blogs..so i will feature their work :) if anybody want to share any recipe at CM, write me at kkcreativemind @ hotmail(dot)com
any suggestions will be appreciated!!
Have a blessed Ramadan & the whole life ahead :)

1. ummufatihah

August 1, 2011 at 6:44 am

Alaikumsalam warahmatullahi Khadija….

Ramadhan Mubarak and Ramadhan Kareem to you. May Allah Bless us with the Barakah of Ramadhan…

Would looking forward to all your lovely posting…

2. Anonymous

August 1, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Ramzan Mubarak, wish you lots of happiness & blessings.
    we will definitely enjoy your future posts,have a nice day

3. Anonymous

August 1, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Congrats & happy day :)

August 1, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Thanks sweet friends, I will enjoy a lot, i hope you will also have a nice time together!!

5. Michelle L.

August 1, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Hi, K! I am so excited to read your Pakistani posts. I was hoping (after the amazing truck art) to see more beautiful things about your country. So yay!

I am wishing you and your whole lovely family a peaceful wonderful month of Ramadan. Special hug to your mom who made me your honorary Auntie. And special hello to your brother who helped you start this blog to share so much.

Love, M

6. Kiran Ashraf

August 1, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Ramadan Mubarak.

an award is waiting for you at my blog :)

7. Lisi

August 1, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Many thanks for let us know from Pakistan because it a reality that mass media manipulates the information and I am sure your city is really nice.

Please let us know more about your city!!

Thanks for sharing this info with us!

8. Torviewtoronto

August 1, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Inshallah blessed Ramadan to you and family

August 1, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Mich:
    its always sweet to read your words, thanks a lot for writing this love,well i have passed your hello & wishes to my brother & Amee(mom) thanks
    i will try to share more info about my Pakistan!!

Kiran:
    thanks honey, i will recv soon ajkal kafi bizi hun to yar thora sa wait krna me zrur share kru g, fiker not :)

Lisi:
    so sweet of you my dear, i know its kinda media war, but i will share awesome stuff about my awesome land !!

TRT:
    Jazak Allah khair, Thanks & have a blessed Ramadan, also Remember me in your prayers!!

10. Miriam

August 2, 2011 at 1:26 am

Hola Khadija gracias por compartir tu país, me gusta tu blog porque además de lindos proyectos estoy aprendiendo mucho de otra cultura, una cultura hermosa. Te felicito y continúa así. Besos

11. Ambreen

August 2, 2011 at 8:12 am

Ramadan Mubarak, Khadija! Wishing you a blessed Ramadan. Sounds like lovely plans, looking forward to your posts :)

12. bahar006

August 2, 2011 at 11:13 am

Ramadan Mubarak my sweet friend, it’s very hot here and I’m very very thirsty:))How about you?

August 2, 2011 at 11:59 am

Miriam;
    Its so sweet to read this(via translation google)
    thank you so much for the love & sweet words, i am really glad to know that a sweetie friend is reading me from Uruguay..thanks

Ambreen;
    Khair Mubarak my dear! i hope you will enjoy further

Bahar;
    Khair Mubarak my sweet friend,
    I am enjoying my fast happily, its also hot hot season in my city+country but cloudy right now!
    you know Allah always blessed us with Sabar(Patience) during Fasting..so enjoy the fast & don’t think about thirst!! hmm

Lots of Love ~

14. yuhoo

August 2, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Happy fasting month. Blessings to you my sweet friend :)

15. fiamma

August 2, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Ramazan’ın mübarek duaların gerçek olsun Sevgili Khadija ve 14 Ağustos Bağımsızlık gününüz kutlu olsun.

16. El Olor de Cádiz

August 2, 2011 at 11:43 pm

HOLA, SOY MERCEDES, Y VIVO EN CADIZ , ESPAÑA. MIRANDO POR AHI, HE ENCONTRADO TU BLOG, EL CUAL ME PARECE ESTUPENDO. Y ESAS MANOS DIBUJADAS CON HENNA, ME ENCANTAN. YO TAMBIEN TENGO UN BLOG, Y TE INVITO A CONOCERLO. ES elolordecadiz.tk ME HAGO TU SEGUIDORA, Y TE AGREGO A MIS FAVORITOS. ESPERO TUS NOTICIAS, Y QUE ESTEMOS EN CONTACTO. SALUDOS DESDE ESPAÑA.

17. meijo's JOY

August 3, 2011 at 12:11 am

Assalamualaikum. That’s how we said it here in Malay. Yes, all my muslim friends started their fasting this Monday. We are having our national day on this 31st Aug too and it’s going to be a double holiday for the whole country! Really excited to know more about Pakistan! Love – PC

18. farah

August 3, 2011 at 6:06 am

as-salam-alai-kum Khadija,
    happy ramzan to you and of course happy independence day too. i am from india and am an artist my self and i just chanced on your blog and am very impressed. you have a great blog going and all the art works featured here are also great. i am adding your blog to my blog list so that i can keep a track of whats happening.i also have a blog pl do find time to visit it and join it as a member. its great to meet people from all around the world who are so talented. so happy crafting and hope to hear from you soon.

August 3, 2011 at 6:42 am

Yuhoo;
    Ramadan Mubarak to you too my lovely friend :)

Fiamma;
    Thank you so much dear, its always sweet to read your words!!

El Olor;
    Thank you, soooooo much sweet friend, i am so happy that you like my work & visit me..how nice to read this love..i will definitely visit you & follow you back!
    Lots of love from Pakistan!!

Meijo;
    Walaikum Assalam dear,
    Muslims are enjoying the Holy month all over the world..its really a great blessing, Independence day is also coming so we are excited & happy for both blessings..i hope you will enjoy reading more about PK

Farah;
    Walaikum Assalam;
    Happy Ramazan to all Muslim friends, thank you for the visit & i am happy you like my blog work & creativity! so sweet of you ,i will definitely visit your blog, Have fun..

20. down2earthsmiles

August 3, 2011 at 5:19 pm

Salaams,

Ramadan Mubarak from Toronto, Canada! I hope you have a blessed and successful month. I would love to have you feature my blog or a recipe I can write up for you. Hope to hear from you soon. By the way, you can also added International Pakistanis to your list of topics for people like me who are born to Pakistani parents but are born and raised in other countries yet are still maintaining their back-home culture and tradition :)…just a suggestion.

Smiles!

21. biyasimadahagirdim

August 4, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Ramazan mübarek;)
    pray for me my dear

August 6, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Downtoearth;
    Khair Mubarak, thank you, a warm wish for you too..well i will like to feature your recipe, post any recipe on your blog & send me the link at my e-mail, i will check & then if its good,definitely i will share!!
    I have added your request in my list above, thanks for the suggestions!

BYDG;
    Thanks & same to you..my sweet friend you are always in my prayers, Allah bless you all..