No Mystery..I Am A Textile Designer!

Fabric Paint

No Mystery..I Am A Textile Designer!

Hello Friends,
As most of you people already know that I am a Textile Designer too & my Weaving,Embroidery & fabric paint projects on blog are because of my Textile study! I am having a degree in textile & fashion designing too :)
In my previous post I ask about a Mystery Image..(which is showing below)So it may not be a mystery so long..These Designs are my Paper work of Textile Designs.

These are Poster/oil painted designs & patterns of Textiles..so you can click the last hint 5-Mixture of all :)
These are my own designs & creativity! not a single inspiration.. using summer & winter colors..etc..Most of these are free hand, some patterns are floral & some are geometrical too..
So would you like to see a sneak peak??
Detailed posts are coming soon :)
Have a look!
animated gif how to

Seems cool??

Well you know what I am thinking about these..I am having a plan to use all these Paper work as a wall art of my craft room..so these will not be packed in a pocket again for so long!(as i forgot about these previously)

During house paint last month, When i was packing & collecting my crafty materials for shifting upstairs I found many things from my textile design studies..mostly paper work & some patterns too..The packing of my crafty materials was hectic..how to preserve things & how to pack all..oops! hectic
Well in future I will share my so called Treasure with you friends :) I hope you will like these..

Have a Nice Day!

1. Irum@dubaicraftermom.blogspot.com

November 14, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Great work Khadija… I like your designs, looking forward for the detailed posts.I am glad you selected to study according to ur apptitude. keep it up.

This recalls me my college days.. my room, I had painted my room ceiling…. wish I had taken pictures den :(

2. sahar awan

November 14, 2011 at 2:35 pm

hey khadija you are doing great hannn keep it up

3. kitty

November 14, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Querida amiga… precioso y gran trabajo lo que has hecho-… has sabido elegir realmente tu vocación porque tienes creatividad de sobra.
    Mis felicitaciones!!

November 14, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Irum:
    thank you for the nice comment! I would like to see your paint work too :)

sahar:
    thanks friend :) i feel good !!

Kitty:
    its so sweet of you dear! I like my study of textile & fashion :) so coooooool *(*

5. pitavola

November 14, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Preciosos diseños, me gustan mucho

6. Maria's Craft

November 14, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [15 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

7. Dr Sonia S V

November 15, 2011 at 12:38 pm

All the best Khadija
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

November 15, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Thanks all for the nice words..Have a sweet day!

9. Michele Pacey

November 15, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Your designs will make some fantastic wall art in your craft room. Can’t wait to see it! :)

10. Miriam

November 15, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Seguro que luego tu habitación va a quedar muy linda, me gusta mucho el colorido de tu blog y que por lo que he aprendido de tí es parte de tu cultura. Besos

11. cookingvarieties

November 16, 2011 at 7:21 am

hi khadija, you blog looks so much prettier now.
    must be very interesting to study textile design

November 16, 2011 at 9:05 am

Michele;
    I am trying to save these in a cool way!thanks :)

Miriam;
    Its always interesting to know about other cultures I am also enjoying my friend’s blog & their cultures!
    Thanks for the Lovely words..

Maznah;
    Thanks a bunch dear, I enjoy my textile & fashion designing study a lot..although it was so lengthy & tough!!

13. Amna

December 5, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Hi khadija, i loved ur work. Ihave a question that which brand paint do u use for fabric painting on cotton and which one is better plain or mettalics?

• Khadija's Creative Mind

December 6, 2012 at 8:00 am

Hi Amna, Thanks for enjoying my work, I am glad you liked it. In Pakistan a very few brands are working well, for fabric paints, I always use Wamiq brand, their metallic are awesome & available in tube..I hope you will get it easily from any stationary or book store near you!