Pattern for Embroidery & Fabric Paint

textile design

Embroidery

Pattern for Embroidery & Fabric Paint

Hello Friends,
I am going to share one of my embroidery or fabric paint pattern today, It can also be used for any other fabric design purpose! Although its not a thick design which is usually liked for embroidery!
But its unique for me, When I was doing my Textile Designing then we have to make patterns with much effort, we made Movie boards, Mood boards or Repeat designs at large sheets,& then our teacher picked some motives for patterns! so the design is always a result of huge effort..
my today’s pattern is picked from this design board..

Pattern for Embroidery & Fabric Paint

fabric-paint-paperdesign

Embroidery & Fabric Paint

Embroidery & Fabric Paint

Embroidery & Fabric Paint

Have a look at my today’s Pattern now!

The image below is taken from my freehand painted original design board showing above..can you search from my board..?

Embroidery & Fabric Paint

Embroidery & Fabric Paint

I have used this deign at my poncho border! Have a look

Embroidery & Fabric Paint

Embroidery & Fabric Paint

Actually I used glitter paint led, that’s why its not showing so well & vivid in picture..

Last year turquoise color was among my most faves!!so it was a plain poncho but I make it a little shiny!

I hope you have enjoyed my work & now you can make things by using this pattern! Dont forget to show me your stuff if you try this pattern! I would love to see your effort!

You can enjoy more creative ideas related fabric painting HERE
Have a Nice day :)

February 7, 2012 at 8:56 am

Thank you my dear friends :) So nice to read this appreciation!
    Patti:
    yes I can, I love embroidery! You can see some projects at sidebar too :)
    Thanks

2. Jenn Erickson

February 7, 2012 at 11:50 pm

Thank you so much for being a part of “A Little Birdie Told Me…” at Rook No. 17!

Even as the party continues to grow, I’m glad I still have the opportunity to visit all the amazing projects and soak up the inspiration that is shared each week!

Hope you’ll join the fun this week too– the party is in full swing!

Best, Jenn

3. Six Sisters

February 9, 2012 at 12:13 am

The fabric painting is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us on “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We loved having you and hope to see you back next Saturday with more great ideas! -The Sisters

4. Hani@Craftionary

February 9, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Love the colorful fabric paintings.. :) You make very unique things..

February 11, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Jenn;
    Thank you,definitely I will visit & share my work again!

6sisters;
    Thank you for admiring my work! sure I will add more!

Hani;
    Thanks for enjoying my post :)

6. ToSewWith Love

February 11, 2012 at 10:38 pm

you always come up with creative ideas, Khadija! Thanks for sharing! ^^)

7. Becolorful

February 12, 2012 at 10:44 pm

The options here are limitless. Thank you so much for sharing your pattern on Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

8. Hafsa

December 30, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Asslam-u-Alaikum Khadija api your creativity is unremarkable. I just got homework from my teacher to do fabric painting. I have not experienced it before and can’t get ideas from any website :( Plzzzzzzzzzz send me some easy designs on this id ch.aslam786786@gmail.com before 3 of December 2013 and happy new year ;):)

9. pinky

May 18, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Hi ur designs are so pretty… And can i use poster paint
    for designing in clothes?