Inspired by Creative Mind

Are You Inspired #6 (part two)

Assalam Alaikum Friends..
Remember a few weeks back I share a creation of my Turkish friend Eceyhan, who was Inspired by my Mosaic Calligraphy post, She sent me her another creation of the same beads work,So I thought to share her work with a sequel of her previous creation..otherwise I was having another Inspired By Creative Mind post of a Decoupage Plate inspiration..Well I will share it soon..dont worry friends I will feature all,, Keep sending me your inspirations :)

Are You Inspired

Lets see her recent Wall Hanging!
 She have done it after getting inspired by my this Mosaic wall hanging!

I paste the beads on glass but she is very smart,she use needle & thread for making this wall hanging with embroidery technique,lets see..

And the result is Awesome! very Nice ..

Check Her posts Here & Here, I hope you will enjoy :)
Thanks for being inspired my friends..You people are so lovely! All the best..

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Mariam Mababaya February 27, 2012 at 9:41 am

salaam ‘alaikum,

I was just wondering… if we’ve met before in Riyadh?

are you half British? have brothers? mother quite religious and niqaabi? have you lived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia before? :)

• Reply CREATIVE MIND February 27, 2012 at 10:05 am

Thank you all sweet friends for admiring this post :)

Mariam;
    Walaikum Assalam..
    Sorry dear,I am sure we never have met before..I am pure Pakistani 1000% haha
    I never wear hijaab or niqaab till now(sad but true)
    I hope I will visit Arabia InshaAllah soon but I never visit there till now..

Well Nice to Meet you via blogging..hopefully in person too any day!

• Reply Ambreen February 27, 2012 at 10:14 am

Masha Allah, fantastic work by Eceyhan!
    Dear Khadija! I’ve tagged you, please check it out :)

Tropical Cake Balls; Tagged & Award

• Reply Mariam Mababaya February 27, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Salaam again, Khadija,

May Allah make you among those whom He (Allah) loves and who love Him (Allah) more than anything in this world. May Allah also bless you with the beautiful traits of the Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) and his wife Khadija (May Allah bless her). Ameen.

wasalaam

• Reply G.AruljothiKarikalan February 27, 2012 at 1:47 pm

lovely….

• Reply CREATIVE MIND February 27, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Thanks Mariam, You are so sweet, I am feeling very lucky to read your beautiful prayers & lovely words..Allah bless you with lots of happiness & success..aamin
    lots of Love for you dear!

• 1 2