DIY, Hinna Designs, Mehndi designs

Eid Mubarak & Henna/Mehndi Designs

~ EID MUBARAK ~

After the holy month of Ramadan, now Muslims all over the world are enjoying Eid festival. its filled with colors, family gatherings, food & fun with so many interesting activities..lots & lots of happiness with the blessings of Allah Almighty..
Now there is another necessary thing for girls which is Henna/mehndi on hands,arms & even feet too :) but I only apply on hands mostly..
Now see a few of my henna designs..oh yes, these are not just mine..a few of these are done by my sister as well..you can see kids hands..my niece is also a big fan of henna :)

Henna/Mehndi Designs

Henna/Mehndi Designs

Henna/Mehndi Designs

This above design is done by me but not today or yesterday..actually a few weeks back I share this design at my Instagram page..

Henna/Mehndi Designs

Henna/Mehndi Designs

My sister was applying henna on my palm & my Nephew was really curious about what these girls are doing so intricate..haha

Henna/Mehndi Designs

Henna/Mehndi Designs

This beautiful hand is my niece anum’s hand..she like henna a lot but if we are not holding her hand for a few minutes until henna herb get dry, then later our walls & bedsheet have to face her designing :) haha..she is just Lovely!!

Henna/Mehndi Designs

Mehndi Designs

and here my hand is just looking so big..

My hand with my niece’s hand :) we r good friends

Henna/Mehndi Designs

Henna

Here is another attempt but not so fine near me..

Henna/Mehndi Designs

Henna/Mehndi

Above two designs are my latest designs..from chand raat..
I hope you will like my post..
You can also Check these previous henna designs;

Lots of Henna Mehndi Designs by Creative Mind

Thank you..

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Hilary Johnson August 27, 2012 at 5:51 pm

I am always so fascinated seeing the designs and beauty of other cultures! So I thank you for sharing your creativity with the world. I think we all wish everyone would enjoy one another’s art and culture … then there really would be peace.

• Reply cathy@my1929charmer August 29, 2012 at 10:38 pm

These are so pretty, but I especially like the last one, just under the finger tips, very pretty and elegant. I’m enjoying learning about your art and culture. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

• Reply Jill August 31, 2012 at 3:56 am

Gorgeous designs Khadija!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

• Reply CREATIVE MIND September 2, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Thank You so much everyone..Have a nice Day :)

• Reply Patricia Torres September 3, 2012 at 11:58 am

Eid Mubarak to you too … That soooooooooooo beautiful… Thank you for linking into Colours Dekor :) YOu always make my day.. Hope you have a lovely week ahead.. I’m following you now… (AGAIN).. I THINK!! is this a problem with blogger?? Have you see this before?

• Reply CREATIVE MIND September 3, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Thanks Patti my friend for the lovely words..I am so happy to read your response:)
    You are following me 3rd time I think so…Right, there is some problem with blogger sometimes..well I am moving to wordpress from this Friday..my new link will be;
    so now you have to follow me there..haha

• Reply Fatimah September 12, 2012 at 6:19 pm

YOUR DESIGNS ARE AWESOME……….

• Reply Dr Sonia September 20, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Khadija not able to comment on your new post…I think the website transition is still in progress!

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind September 20, 2012 at 7:10 pm

I am sorry dear Sonia, actually site is still under construction & I was avoiding writing any new article thats why! thanks for intimation, I will inform my site admin about this problem soon..thanks for writing me dear! I really appreciate :)

• Reply seemal September 21, 2012 at 7:05 am

hi khadija i love your new template. can you tell me how you got this kind of comments section in blogger

• Reply Marlene August 19, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Your designs are beautiful!!!

• 1 3 4 5