clutch refashion ideas
DIY, Fashion, Refashion Ideas, Restyle

Clutch Refashion Ideas

I like collecting handbags & clutches, I also like reusing my old handbags with some redesigning. Colorful and fashionable clutches are available everywhere, but what to do if there is any simple or plain clutch..? definitely.. refashion it with some DIY fun! I design a plain clutch with a tiny effort, will take hardly 5 minutes & Done!

Clutch Refashion Ideas

clutch refashion ideas

clutch refashion ideas

It was looking so simple fabric clutch but I match some pretty stuff with it from my crafty stash & made it pretty in 5 minutes only! I want to show you how you can spice up an average clutch with a little bit embellishment.

There in my crafty stash, I got a marble button, beads patch, a beaded tassel and a glitter fabric flower. I place these on clutch one by one & checked how is it looking & which one is suiting better with the color.

Design a Clutch

clutch refashion ideas

clutch refashion ideas

Here it is the Before image..now see below,

clutch refashion ideasAnd its Done! how is it??

clutch refashion ideas

clutch refashion ideas

I fix these tassel at a side but as they were heavy..So I skipped this.

clutch refashion ideas

clutch refashion ideas

Here is the Glitter fabric flower, it was not easy to paste or stitch it over the clutch, So this idea was also ignored then.

Finally I fix the bead & rhinestones patch with glue gun! Patch was thick & not easy to set it properly over the clutch. but I managed to do it with a little bit effort. I hope you liked the easy & simple idea. I am always looking for decorating simple things with a little touch of creativity!

clutch refashion ideas

clutch refashion ideas

Purse Refashion DIY

WahiTape Purse Designing

You can see my other Purse & Clutch refashion ideas as well. Let’s design & reuse ordinary stuff with your creativity! I bet you will be loving your DoItYourself ideas. Don’t forget to show me if you have done something like this :) would love to see your ideas.

Have a great day!

Khadija

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply pitavola March 30, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Que bonitas carteras, hay que ver lo que canvian con tan poquito
    Bsos

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind April 6, 2015 at 10:27 am

• Reply Erika April 4, 2015 at 6:40 am

Great way to update a clutch bag! Thank you for sharing in the Thursday Favorite THings link party :)

Erika

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind April 6, 2015 at 10:28 am

• Reply Kathleen Berlew April 4, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Hi! I just stopped by from the Whatever Goes Wednesdays Link Party. Love these ideas!

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind April 6, 2015 at 10:30 am

Thank you for visiting & appreciating Kathreen :)

• Reply Mariam Mababaya JustSharingIslam April 4, 2015 at 1:04 pm

mashaAllah :) Yet another beautiful pieces of artwork from my dear sister in Islam Khadijah they look very pretty :) Khadijah do you know how to make backpacks sort of DIY made from clothes like jeans that can be reused? just asking :) may Allah the Most Merciful bless you and your family always in sharing whatever good things you can share for Allah’s sake. Ameen.

stay in touch and remember us always in your good du’as sweet sis :)
    wasalaam from the Philippines,
    JustSharingIslam.blogspot.com

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind April 6, 2015 at 10:40 am

JazakAllah dear Mariam, so sweet of you to write & appreciate.
      I haven’t tried making any kind of backpacks yet. on the other hand sewing on denim or jeans is not an easy job!
      Always welcome :)

• Reply Mila April 4, 2015 at 1:11 pm

So basically, You’ve got new clutch for every outing – awesome!

I hope you will join us for the Idea Box Party this week:

xx
    Mila

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind April 6, 2015 at 10:41 am

haha, yeah Mila..you can say! Thanks for dropping by!

• Reply C. Lem (CreativeClementine.com) April 8, 2015 at 2:07 am

This is a perfect solution for a girl like me, who only owns one clutch and would rather dress it up than buy a new one. Thanks for joining us at Idea Box!

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind April 20, 2015 at 10:20 am

Thank you so much! I enjoy working on this easy DIY

• Reply Jann Olson April 8, 2015 at 7:46 pm

The added bling really dressed up the clutch. Love it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,