Featured Blog Creativity #1 Pop Up Card Making

Featured Creativity

Featured Blog Creativity #1 Pop Up Card Making

Hi friends,

I have shared a few creative ideas on my blog randomly but now i am doing this with a schedule..Saturday & Tuesday will be the feature day..on Saturday i will be sharing any tutorial & on Tuesday i will be sharing interesting recipe, idea, Etsy or anything according to my mood & interest!!
Well i am really enjoying your friends are awesome..
So now get set ready for visiting a Creative blog, I always like her DIY creations too much & i am sure you will enjoy her work & blog as well..

Lets meet Pia, she is one of my sweet friend from Italy..
her blog is over flowing with awesome tutorials, she is in love with reuse & recycling, i always enjoy her tutorials, so why not to share her work with YOU now..have a look please,

Pop-Up Butterfly Card Tutorial

Read the Instructions & full post Here

Her blog is in Italian language but it doesn’t matter for me..i Love creativity in every aspect!! you can translate her page easily :)
In future i have more posts in different languages, so be humble about it!!!
 Ok, Its over from today..

have a good day!

1. kitty

July 16, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Gracias amiga por compartir esta pagina y este tutorial. Me encanta la idea de hacer esta mariposa.
    Besitos para ti y que tengas tambien un buen fin de semana….aunque llueva.
    Saludos desde España.

July 16, 2011 at 2:09 pm

AWWW, so sweet I must go say hi to Pia. That is a beautiful card!!

I’ve never seen Monsoon weather, I can only imagine it.

P.S. I also pinned you girlBELLA’S PINTEREST BOARDScome check it out!!

3. Pia

July 16, 2011 at 8:36 pm

I am happy to be guest on your blog! Greetings from Italy to all your readers! Ciaoooo Pia

4. Michelle L.

July 16, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Great little butterflies! I love the multiple effect – the inside of the card is such a cool surprise! Nice feature, K, and I’m happy you have the rains to cool things down.

5. Miriam

July 16, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Muy linda recomendación, por el idioma no hay problema con la ayuda del traductor de Google. Muchas gracias por tus propuestas. Besos

6. Little Treasures

July 17, 2011 at 6:12 am

Oh this is so sweet! Thank you for sharing the link!

July 17, 2011 at 10:35 am

Thank you so much all sweeties ..& very warm welcome for all friends if you want to feature here..

Thanks for being my guest, my readers are admiring your work honey :)

Lots of Love!!

8. Vicki

July 18, 2011 at 12:21 am

how sweet! I love this! ^^

9. Ambreen

July 18, 2011 at 8:07 am

What a lovely card, so cute! Thanks Pia for sharing. Nice feature Khadija & the weather is ver nice these days. Hopefully the weather will remain nice till Ramadan :)

10. bahar006

July 18, 2011 at 9:34 am

So sweet, I love it:) And now going to follow this blog:)

11. pitavola

July 18, 2011 at 10:56 am

increible! me encanta la propuesta de coser las postales. Te ha quedado preciosa

12. Jewelry Making

October 18, 2011 at 3:29 am

Wow! I am really grateful for this fantastic idea. I love butterflies. And the bigger it is, the better. I really need this kind of artwork. Thank you so much!