Sponsors Spotlight

Sponsors Spotlight

Sponsors Spotlight

Hello Everyone,
I hope you spent a lovely week during Eid festivity. I was having great time with family & friends..so much Fun :)
Well Today I am going to share my sponsors review post, its all about handmade stuff..I am sure you would love to visit their shop.
3mik.com is an online platform that aims to bring sharing and discovering interesting stuff between people. People can share stuff which can vary from jewellery to food to toys to clothes to handicrafts to art to gadgets to home interiors to travel to cars to fashion accessories and much more which they encounter.

It also unravels a whole new platform for finding such products for people interested and enables communication amongst people interested in similar stuff.

For example if you are interested in buying a cushion cover you can search and find various designs and see where they are available or listed which can be an online store or a blog or a mall or a shop in your locality. You can also inquire more, or mention any feedback for the product you like.

3mik.com also enables people to follow and network with users whom they like and share similar interests.
Users looking for specific stuff can post online and find out where these can be found from the community
I really enjoy browsing their shop & its so colorful and interesting, an eye candy for those who love south Asian handmade stuff :)
Go check & Enjoy..
(p.s Its a sponsored post, all opinions are mine)

1. Mariam (Saudi | Philippines)

August 27, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Wow those pink heels look freakishly hard to walk on, sister Khadijah lol :)

Alhamdulillah that you enjoyed your Eid :) a belated and blessed Eid Mubarak to you sister in Pakistan from the Philippines :)

Stay cool and stay creative like me, sister Khadijah :o)

Love you for Allah’s sake sis Khadijah :)

Wasalaam~

2. Mariam (Saudi | Philippines)

August 27, 2012 at 12:50 pm

first comment again? :)

3. Mariam (Saudi | Philippines)

August 27, 2012 at 12:52 pm

third comment :) Khadijah, can you answer the random questions I have on one of my blog entries, just for fun and so we can get to know each other better?

You can send your answers to my hotmail inbox if you’re not comfortable sharing your answers on blogspot :)

I ‘tagged’ you and added a link to your blog here:

Sis Khadijah, you don’t have to make your sentences too long :)

take care and wasalaam :)

4. Michelle L.

August 27, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Some cool things – isn’t online shopping amazing? The world at our fingertips.

5. iremi nisces

August 27, 2012 at 10:21 pm

Asalamu alaikum,
    Like the first drawer set..
    JazakAllah khair and replied to your comments :)

Take Care.

August 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Thanks friends :)
    Walaikum Assalam dear Mariam,sorry I was having poor wifi connectivity so late in writing you reply!
    I will definitely visiting your page & will reply there soon :)

7. Now Serving

August 29, 2012 at 12:44 am

SO beautiful Khadija – you are a VERY talented woman :)

8. Mariam (Saudi | Philippines)

August 29, 2012 at 11:07 am

Thank you Khadijah for your response :)

There’s also low connection here in the Philippines from time to time, maybe it’s coz of the many users who are online.

Allah knows best.