How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan #creativecollections

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan

Creative Collections

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan #creativecollections

In my previous article of #CreativeCollection series, I were talking about sharing some Ramadan drinks recipes for Ramadan. I am glad you enjoyed my Ramadan Recipes collection at pinterest. Now it’s time to collect some refreshing and healthy drinks recipes. Are you ready? there we go!

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan #creativecollections

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan

As it’s very hot summer season going on, So at iftaar table, I like to have drinks more than food.. always filling my belly with juices and smoothies and when its time to have food..I am filled with drinks already.. is it happening to you as well at iftaar time? haha..

Here are some healthy, refreshing and yummy drinks recipes I have collected for you! I hope you will like it & will try at your iftaar.

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan10

Blueberry smoothie

Blueberry Smoothie

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan11

Mango smoothie

Mango Milkshake..

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan

Berry Smoothie

Berry Smoothie
How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan4

Orange Creamy smoothie

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan5

Falooda with Rooh afza

Falooda with rooh-afza is one of my favorite one! how refreshing to have during hectic summers!

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan6

Strawberry Shake with Yougart & coconut powder

Strawberry Shake with Yougart & coconut powder
How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan7

Banana & Strawberry Milk shake

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan8

Banana pineapple Smoothie

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan9

Perfect Refreshing Lemonade

Beat the heat with Lemonade as known as sikanjabeen.. Limo pani..? Yay!

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan maqngo lassi

Mango Lassi

There are many varieties in Lassi.. with many ingredients..so here it is Mango lassi :)

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan

Mango pineapple smoothie

How to make Refreshing drinks in Ramadan15

Strawberries smoothie

Fresh Strawberries are not available in this season but you can get regular one from any local store easily..

You can see complete recipes of these drinks at my pinterest in the pin board I made specially for Ramadan Recipe and Crafts

I hope you will like it & will find these recipes helping! So are you ready to try these for iftar today? Go ahead & try it. I hope you will like these. Don’t forget to let me know whatever you tried.

Don’t forget to share this post with your family & friends.. So they will also be able to make some yummy recipes this month. You can also check my Ramadan Recipes which I shared a couple weeks back! try new recipes this month and feel free to share your favorite recipes with me. I will sure love checking those & trying your recipe!

I hope you are having a blessed Ramadan kareem. May you have a great month of blessings with loads of goodness!

Have a good day!

Images Source : Pinterest

1. Mariam Mababaya JustSharingIslam

June 22, 2015 at 2:04 pm

MashaAllah JazakAllahu khair dear sis in Islam Khadija for sharing these wonderful recipes :)

Among my favorite fruity drinks are mango milkshake and honeydew melon shake, what about you sister Khadija? :)

Love you for Allah’s sake talented and artsy sister in Islam <3

Wasalaam from the Philippines,
    Mariam / JustSharingIslam

• Khadija's Creative Mind

June 23, 2015 at 11:38 am

I am glad you liked my collection of recipes. And about me.. my favorite one is strawberry smoothie and who don’t like mango milkshake? haha.. I love it too..
      JazakAllah for always visiting and sharing your views.
      Regards.
      Wassalam,

2. Mariam Mababaya JustSharingIslam

June 22, 2015 at 2:06 pm

MashaAllah may Allah the Almighty always bless your creativity and generosity in sharing the blessings that Allah the Most Merciful gave you, sister Khadija. Ameen.

Wasalaam from the Philippines :)

JustSharingIslam

3. pitavola

June 22, 2015 at 8:44 pm

que buenos se ven estos batidos y ya saben a vacaciones
    Bss

4. Mesh

June 23, 2015 at 12:31 am

Que rico, yo siempre en mis desayunos me hago mis licuados de fruta, y ahora que es temporada de fresas, las estoy aprovechando al máximo jeje.
    Un abrazote amiga
    Mesh

• Khadija's Creative Mind

June 23, 2015 at 11:44 am

That’s great to know, these drinks and smoothies are perfect in breakfast. very refreshing and yummy!
      Have a great day my dear friend :)

5. Lisa

June 23, 2015 at 5:48 am

Gosh those drinks look delicious! Even though it’s winter here now, we love our bananas and I’ve got a pile here now to make smoothies from – I’ll have to add a few more ingredients as I’ve been inspired from your collection!

• Khadija's Creative Mind

June 23, 2015 at 11:56 am

Thank you Lisa.. these are indeed so good looking and refreshing. Here its hectic Hot weather going on..
      And Sure, give it a try & let me know which one you found most delicious :)

6. Heather Rodman

June 23, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Blessing to you and your family! Saw in the news (here in the US) that Pakistan is having a horrible heat wave- I hope that it stops, soon, for you guys. These drinks sound delicious, Kadija, and the recipes for foods…sublime. Thank you for showing us your world!

-H.

• Khadija's Creative Mind

June 25, 2015 at 8:17 am

Thanks Heather for thinking about me & my Pakistanis, yes its a hectic heatwave going across some cities of my country. I am far away from that and safe.
      Thanks for enjoying the article :)

7. Jann Olson

June 30, 2015 at 11:09 pm

So many delicious drinks! Sound super yummy in our hotter that usual temp of almost 100 degrees! Thanks for sharing this great roundup with SYC.
    hugs,