shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter
DIY, Embroidery, Fashion, Refashion Ideas, Tutorial

Rhinestones on Shirt Embroidery

Sometimes a small change can make big difference, Recently I refashion my simple embroidered shirt. I bought a dress few days back, it was plain but the shirt neckline & front was filled with some neat but heavy embroidery, I thought to make a little difference just to change its look.

Rhinestones on Shirt Embroidery

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

As there were some little spaces between embroidery so I thought to add some small rhinestones with it.

You will need to have :

Transparent Glue

Rhinestones

Ear bud

Mod podge Sparkle

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

It was simple, neat but pretty! I guess it’s not bad to add some shimmer with it..Have a look..

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

I started fixing the silver rhinestones in the embroidery, I use adhesive transparent glue for fixing these.

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

I also use some dots of Mod Podge Sparkle glue over it. but carefully, wait until it gets dry totally!

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

shirt embroidery with rhinestones glitter

Here is the tiny difference I have done with a little effort. It’s easy to design. I know its not so different but not bad I guess! As I design it at night so the images are not so fine! I were unable to take fine pics as I usually take clicks in the daylight or natural light. You can get some Photography Tips & Tricks for better results.

The thing I want to share is just an IDEA.. You can decorate any of your simple dress or wearable with a little addition of some tiny rhinestones. I hope you will like this easy & fun refashion idea. Give it a try & I bet you will be doing good with your creation, you can add colorful rhinestones or some sequins as well. So many ideas with a tiny bit of craftiness!

You can have a look at some of my Hand Embroidery. I am also sharing some of my Embroidery Tutorials HERE & HERE

Have a great day!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Mariam Mababaya JustSharingIslam February 13, 2015 at 6:50 am

Salam alaikum sister Khadija mashaAllah this looks pretty neat :)
    The flowery design reminded me of tattoo stickers which some of us used back in the late nineties (tattooing is of course forbidden in Islam. And Allah knows best) it is pretty cool how the shirt turned out :) yet another creative artwork from you did Khadija mashaAllah :)

May Allah the Most Merciful always guide us to Him and being ultimately wiry Him in Firdauas/Heaven. Ameen :)

Always remember Allah wherever you are sister Khadija love you for Allah’s sake :)

Wasalaam~
    JustsharingIslam.blogspot

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind February 13, 2015 at 11:54 am

Wa alaikum Assalam, dear Mariam,
      Thank you so much for appreciating my easy DIY idea, And yes some designs are usually familiar with henna tattoos & fabric prints, how fun :) Jazak Allah.
      Happy blogging!

• Reply chica February 13, 2015 at 9:33 am

Lindo, bem caprichado e ficou muito legal esse detalhe aplicado! bjs, ótimo fim de semana,chica

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind February 13, 2015 at 11:55 am

Thanks Chica for enjoying this idea. its so simple though :)

• Reply Ana Love Craft February 13, 2015 at 3:15 pm

This is really gorgeous! Lovely idea too! Visiting from Shabbilicious Friday Link Party! Thank you for sharing!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind February 14, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Thank you dear Ana, so sweet of you!
      I hope you will be having a great weekend.
      Love from Pakistan.

• Reply Michelle L February 13, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Hi, K! I love your refashion – what a difference it makes! I would never have thought to do that on fabric so heavily embroidered…it worked so well and really lightens it up. Another great idea! Love the colors of the dress, too.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind February 14, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Hey Mich,
      Thanks a lot for appreciating my idea..it was looking so well when done!
      Have fun!

• Reply creativejewishmom/sara February 16, 2015 at 10:57 am

Subtle yet very lovely! I recently added some trim to a shirt, but should have taped off the area just below the trim as I got glue on the shirt, ruining the very dressy look I was going for! thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind February 17, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Hi Sara, thank you for appreciating! I know glue can make fabric dull but I used the sparkle glue which is giving a shimmery look here :)

• Reply image-in-ing February 17, 2015 at 1:28 pm

Beautiful work!
    Thanks for sharing your talents

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind February 17, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Thanks! I am glad you liked.

• Reply Jay @CraftySpices February 17, 2015 at 8:31 pm

It came out really good. Amazing how simple changes sometimes make a big difference.
    Have a lovely rest of the week.