DIY Glitter Key-Ring Idea

Glitter keychain DIY idea modpodge DM

DIY

DIY Glitter Key-Ring Idea

Glitter crafts are always among my favorites, I recently work on another glitter craft & it was easy & fun! You may remember when I got some Podgable shapes from Mod Podge, There was a transparent plastic Key too with some different designs. So I made a keyring with this pretty Key.. Have a look how I design this glitter keyring,

DIY Glitter Key-Ring Idea

Glitter keychain DIY idea modpodge DM

Glitter keychain DIY

Have you ever seen a Key in a Key? Okay..if no.. then check here today..haha

I made this Key-Keychain for my new craftroom door-lock. This might not be relevant hanging with any door, but it’s okay with a craftroom door!

Glitter keychain DIY idea modpodge DM

Glitter keychain DIY idea

Before starting any project, I seriously not sure how I will be ending up with..But I were having some shimmery look in my mind though..That’s the reason you may notice, my -You will need to have- list is usually different from the picture I show..let’s see what’s up today!

You will need to have :

Glitter Glue

Acrylic Paint (Black)

Paint Brush

Podgeable Key Shape

Mod Podge Dimensional Magic

Glitter keychain DIY idea modpodge DM

Glitter keychain

I use Red glitter glue by Plaid, Simply apply the glue on Key.

Glitter keychain DIY idea modpodge DM

Glitter keychain DIY idea

Golden glitter glue combination is not bad..

Glitter keychain DIY idea modpodge DM

Glitter keychain DIY idea modpodge DM

I apply the glitter glue at one side of the Key & then waited for 15 minutes until it gets dry a little, then I painted the other side & hold it for a while..

Hang the key as I did. it will take more than half an hour, so it would be better hanging it this way! but Dont hang the key when its wet, otherwise the glue will be dripping towards bottom & will disturb the design!

DIY Glitter key

DIY Glitter key

After a couple hours, I paint it with black acrylic & when it went dry totally. I use dots & lines design.

Glitter keychain DIY idea modpodge DM

Glitter keychain DIY

I use a layer of Mod Podge DM on the key! So now its transparent and fine!

mod podge podgable shapesHere are the podgable shapes I have got from USA, Amy sent me these once :)

DIY Eiffel tower pendant cabochon

DIY Eiffel tower pendant cabochon

I have used one from above podgables & made Eiffel Tower Pendant.

You can also enjoy my other Keyring Making Ideas

So many tutorials & so much fun I have shared, when I look at my blog archives, it always makes me smile & happy to have a look.. Alhamdulillah :) I am glad my dear readers are enjoying my tutorials a lot. keep enjoying & giving your feedback! I am so happy when I see my work featured and published in magazines & blogland. Alhamdulillah(Thanks God) for every success & fun!

Have a great day!

1. Michelle L

March 3, 2015 at 1:55 pm

That is crazy cute, K! I wondered how you got such fine detail – adding the tiny black design really makes it ornate. So creative, really a beautiful final look!

• Khadija's Creative Mind

March 4, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Thanks Mich, Really? I guess it wasn’t as fine as I was trying to do.. :)

2. pitavola

March 3, 2015 at 5:31 pm

Te ha quedado un llavero elegante, vistoso y muy original
    Bsos

• Khadija's Creative Mind

March 4, 2015 at 12:56 pm

3. All that's Jas

March 6, 2015 at 7:06 pm

I love to learn new creative ways of making things fun. Yours are always great! Thanks for linking up at Thursday Favorite Things, please visit us again next week!

• Khadija's Creative Mind

March 7, 2015 at 11:25 am

Thank you so much :) keep learning! happy blogging :)

4. All that's Jas

March 6, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Just to be clear I did not insert those links in my comment. Have no clue how they were generated. :(

• Khadija's Creative Mind

March 7, 2015 at 11:26 am

no problem dear :)

5. Jenna @ A Savory Feast

March 6, 2015 at 8:25 pm

This turned out really cute! I love anything with glitter. Thanks for sharing this idea.

• Khadija's Creative Mind

March 7, 2015 at 11:31 am

Thanks for stopping by Jenna, Glitter is running in every girl’s veins :) haha

6. Mariam Mababaya

March 7, 2015 at 6:51 am

salaam alaikum sister Khadija this is Mariam from Saudi/Philippines how are you inshaAllah you are doing fine? :) mashaAllah this is yet another creative art work you’ve made with that special gift Allah gave :) how are you doing nowadays?

take care and wasalaam love you for Allah’s sake sis Khadija :)
    wasalaam~
    JustSharingIslam.blogspot

7. Khadija's Creative Mind

March 7, 2015 at 11:52 am

Wa Alaikum Assalam Mariam!
    Alhamdulillah I am fine, doing my best to help others with my skills.I hope you are doing good. May Allah bless you success & happiness always!
    Regards! JazakAllah.

• Mariam Mababaya

March 9, 2015 at 5:58 pm

salaam alaikum again sis Khadija, thank you for taking the time to respond to many of your comments may Allah the Most Merciful always answer our good du’as and guide us to His Love and Mercy. ameen.

sister Khadija do you have any good suggestions of some cheap and affordable gifts to give to graduating Muslims? can you do a top ten list of inexpensive gifts to give to your Muslim friends entry? :) I will inshaAllah add your link to my blogger profile page may Allah the Most Merciful have Mercy on us always. Ameen.

Love you always for Allah’s sake sis Khadija <3
      JustSharingIslam.blogspot.com

• Khadija's Creative Mind

March 10, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Wa alaikum assalam sis,

I hope you had good time browsing my webpage & thanks for always commenting. I like reading :)
        I haven’t yet shared any crafts like this but I will try searching & then sharing with you. you can google it for better ideas, isn’t it ok?
        Thanks for always stopping by my page & leaving such sweet comments!
        JazakAllah :)

8. creativejewishmom/sara

March 9, 2015 at 9:50 am

Love it, thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

• Khadija's Creative Mind

March 10, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Thank you Sara! :)

9. FarZain

March 10, 2015 at 7:47 am

Assalamualaikum, Khadija
    This is so so cute. Cant wait to see what else you come up with the other shapes.

-FarZain

• Khadija's Creative Mind

March 10, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Wa alaikum assalam Farzain,
      Thanks for appreciating, It’s fun working with these. I hope you will enjoy!
      Happy Blogging!

10. Debi @ Adorned From Above

March 11, 2015 at 1:22 am

This came out really cute. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above’s Link Party.
    Have a great week.
    Debi

11. Vasudha S

March 11, 2015 at 9:41 am

So cute Khadija.. Although I don’t like glitter, my sons use them for their schools crafts..

12. Jann Olson

March 11, 2015 at 7:51 pm

This is so cute! My teenage granddaughters would love it. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

13. All that's Jas

March 13, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Thanks for linking up this cute key ring again at Thursday Favorite Things, can’t wait to see what you’ll share next week!

14. Mila

March 14, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Thanks for joining our party and linking up your 2 beautiful posts!

xx
    Mila
    milaslittlethings.com

15. Patricia Torres

March 16, 2015 at 12:35 pm

This is super cute!! I like the idea..