My Top Ten Tutorials In 8 Months (2010)

DIY

My Top Ten Tutorials In 8 Months (2010)

Todays is the last day of this year..I am sharing my top 10 projects of this year which you liked most..
22 April 2010 was the 1st day of my blog..I post so many things that very first day because i was not familiar about blogging..i was new at blogland..but with the passage of time i came to know a little more about how to post etc
My 8 months old blog is having these top Tutorials..

My Top Ten Tutorials In 8 Months (2010)

shirt refashion DIY ideas

shirt refashion DIY ideas

needlework sunflower pillows

needlework sunflower pillows

jewelry organizer making with styrofoam

jewelry organizer making with styrofoam

bracelet making

bracelet making

Thanks to all those wonderful blogs & sites who featured my tutorials at their webpages..how sweet..I can understand through your lovely comments that you always like my efforts…Wish you lots of happiness ,Peace, Pleasure & love for the new year..
You can see my previous Year Recaps & top Tutorials
 Khadija

1. Fashion design by CnS {Cns'design}

December 31, 2010 at 10:41 am

Merry christmassssssss :)
    i hope you will very happy in this year khadija!
    xoxo
    Cansu :)

2. Miriam

December 31, 2010 at 10:51 am

Thank you very much for your tutorials
    Happy New Year 2011
    May we continue creating beautiful things

December 31, 2010 at 11:12 am

Fashion Design By CnS;
    Thank you so much for the wishes..Have a lovely year ahead..

Miriam;
    Have a sweet year ahead..May Allah(God) survive us with happiness so we will be able to continue our creativity..
    Best wishes & Love ~

4. kitty

December 31, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Thanks very much for your tutoriales. I wish you the besth wishes to new 2011.
    Happy new year from Spain.
    Muchisimas gracias por tus tutoriales. Yo te deseo lo mejor para este nuevo 2011.
    Feliz año nuevo desde España.!

5. Filiz

December 31, 2010 at 2:08 pm

happy new year!I wish you a wonderful year,happiness,success,peace..Your works are very cute!don’t stop,go on:))I wait for your new creative handcrafts..

love
    Filiz

December 31, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Kity
    Thank you so much sweety for your love.i m really lucky..
    Warm Regards from Pakistan

Filiz,
    Thanks a lot my dear..i will definately try my best to share my creativity regularly..its super nice feeling that you like my efforts.
    Stay blessed…
    I am writing this reply at 12am..from ipad..during studies…hahaha
    well happy new year to all..it has started here now..

7. kasthurirajam

January 1, 2011 at 1:01 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR

8. Lori@Paisley Passions

January 1, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Great reflection on your creativeness of last year! Thanks for sharing it on Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

January 1, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Kasthuriarjam;
    Thanks friend.happy new year to you too..

Lori;
    so sweet dear..thaNks for admiring,i hope you will also like future posts..

10. Ruby Mines

January 1, 2011 at 7:16 pm

What lovely ideas and projects! Thank you for stopping by my blog! Im following your blog now and am excited to see what lovely things you post in this coming year

11. Michelle L.

January 2, 2011 at 7:22 am

Happy New Year, Kreative Khadija! I have loved getting to know you this year, even from so far away. Here’s to more of the same in 2011!

January 2, 2011 at 7:52 am

Ruby Mines;
    Thank you for your lovely words & follow..i will try my best to post further smart ideas..
    Happy new year to you too dear..

Michelle L;How sweet dear..i remember one of my friend always calls me by saying K.K
    you know what is K.K?? my complete name..Khadija Kiran…..hmmmm
    Thanks for the wishes..

13. *ssdesignbutik

January 5, 2011 at 11:16 am

I love accessory hanger. so cute :)

14. Dewi Citra

January 6, 2011 at 3:29 am

Happy New Year, Khadija !!
    I love all of your tutorials, but if you force me to choose one, my favorite is the Needle Punch Technique. It had been on my long to-do-list. I’ll try my best to do this on 2011
    Thank you so much for the tutorials !!

January 6, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Ssdesignbutik;
    Thanks dear..i am glad you like it

Dewi citra;
    Thanks sweety,i hope you will make any needle punch project & show us soon…best regards
    Thanks again sister…

16. Kim @ It's a Crafty Life

March 23, 2011 at 1:12 am

Great list and fabulous projects! I love your embroidery & paper quilling…absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for linking up!