DIY

Organza Flower Tutorial & Pearl Necklace Restyle

I Love Aqua color..although i don’t dislike any color but its among one of  my most favorite colors, I went for some shopping a few days back & i saw this aqua colored fake Pearl necklace at store..when i ask about its price so it was amazingly cheap…in 1$…awww..amazing..so i picked it happily from showcase..its a plain necklace,now i am going to make it a little bit more fancy..i learn fabric flower making from several blogs,but i didn’t check any organza flower before,its my first effort but i love it & now will make some more flowers for other things!

Organza Flower Tutorial & Pearl Necklace Restyle

Isn’t it simple and sweet..!!
catch its tutorial below :)

You will need;
Necklace, organza,scissor,a jewel brooch,two size cards as pattern of circle,needle n thread
& Mod Podge..For What??
lets see where i use mod podge..

Organza Flower Tutorial & Pearl Necklace Restyle

I like my iPhone’s camera result *(*
DO YOU??

Organza Flower Tutorial & Pearl Necklace Restyle

Cut 4 strips of organza ,then place(or pin up) the cards over it & cut according to the pattern size.

Organza Flower Tutorial & Pearl Necklace Restyle

First take the big sized pieces & fold the circle, make this bud then join other buds together ,after completing big petals then take the tiny ones & place these in the center..at the end you will stitch the silver piece in the center of flower.so the flower will be almost ready!!
Why i have Mod Podge here??
Aahaa..its unique..i bind the fray edges of the organza fabric with mod podge glitter glue..sparkle :)
so the glitter edges are looking great!!& no more threads out now!
How clever I AM…no doubt..hehe

Organza Flower Tutorial & Pearl Necklace Restyle

I stitch all these pieces with needle n thread,you can use hot glue but i feel easy with thread. use a felt piece for the back side support,now simply its ready for joining with necklace!!

Organza Flower Tutorial & Pearl Necklace Restyle

I also shop this machine embroidered cotton shirt piece,i love its color & embroidery combinations..Perfect for the Summer, this necklace will look nice with the dress(when it will be ready)

Well I hope you enjoy my shopping,& the tutorial of organza flower..
Oh Yes one thing more..What Do You Think About This Mattelic Cuff..????
Can You Guess Its Price..???..I think you can’t..its price is beyond your thinking..

For the detailed answer & Tutorial of this cuff, Stay Tuned..its coming soon.!!!

Have a look at my other Necklace Tutorials

1. kuheli

June 25, 2011 at 6:45 am

my god!!!!!!i am speechless! this is sooooooo pretty! i wannnntttt one. :P and love love love ur shirt peice. very very very pretty. and this necklace wud go with it perfectly. u r so talented. :))
    and loving the iphone pics. :P

2. Anonymous

June 25, 2011 at 7:14 am

Hi dear you don’t know how much I love this post.. Totally amazing! Cute :)

3. Sara.H

June 25, 2011 at 8:02 am

OH WOW!!! this is AMAZING :) Mashallah you’re very talented <3

4. MAK TEH

June 25, 2011 at 9:01 am

so so pretty…fit for a princess like you

June 25, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Kuheli;
    Hey my sweety..thanks a bunch for writing this Love..i really value your words a lotttt…thanks again,you make my dayyyyyy more lovely!!

Anonymous..
    You dont know dear,how much i love your comment :) hehe thanks!!

Sara;
    Lovely girl,thanks a bunch for writing lovely words..shooo shweet & Jazak Allah

Mak Teh;
    So nice of you dear..I LOVE your Lovely words..thanks again *(*

6. CraftCrave

June 26, 2011 at 1:45 am

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

7. seema ghazal

June 26, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Wao grt work creative… flower you made is so neat…your shirt piece is so cool…

8. Rachel Cotterill

June 26, 2011 at 5:14 pm

That’s beautiful, and you could so easily make matching flowers for a brooch, maybe even little ones for earrings… cute :) Following from the Pink Dandy BlogHop.

9. Miriam

June 26, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Que lindos trabajos, este post y los anteriores. Te felicito por tu creatividad al transformar objetos simples en objetos únicos. Besos y buena semana

10. lisbonlioness

June 26, 2011 at 10:39 pm

Your new phone/ camera works great! Wonderful pictures, and I love your latest project! You really prettied up that neclace. I can’t wait to see you wear it ;) Thank you for sharing the tutorial, you are a wonderful friend.

11. Anita Métier

June 26, 2011 at 11:36 pm

It’s amazing, I really like! ;)

12. Michelle L.

June 27, 2011 at 12:54 am

This is l o v e l y, K – you really made the $1 necklace elegant. So pretty and clever to Mod-Podge the edges, especially nice that you chose the glitter type. Highly adorable and yes, perfect for that amazing embroidered fabric.

13. Wedding Jewellery Australia

June 27, 2011 at 1:19 am

Hi,

This is really a lovely post to learn about the designing of pearl necklace. From this post we got to know how a simple necklace can be made gorgeous and attractive. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

14. CraftCrave

June 27, 2011 at 2:00 am

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

15. steufel

June 27, 2011 at 8:16 am

Super cute!

16. Jill

June 27, 2011 at 10:16 am

Beautiful necklace – love the idea of the glitter glue around the edges to stop fraying! So pretty!
    That embroidered fabric is lovely too!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

17. Ambreen

June 27, 2011 at 11:26 am

Looking so cute, perfect with the dress. Looking forward what you will do with this cuff :)

June 27, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Steufel;
    Thanks dear :)

Jill;
    Thanks for sharing..so sweet of you

Ambreen;
    Thanks Ambreen,I have done SOMETHING with this cuff..will show you all very soooon *(*

19. The Creative Muslimah

June 27, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Assalamualeikum dear sis! :) What a beautiful flower necklace, i’ll be trying it out soon inshAllah :)

Thanks for sharing! This tutorial would be a great one to share in my 100th post summer inspired competition, to get your blog featured for free! :)
    Read more at

-the creative muslimah

20. Michele Pacey

June 27, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Yes the photos are great Khadija, and they show off your sweet organza flower and tutorial so well too!

21. meijo's JOY

June 27, 2011 at 1:56 pm

This is something different from you..simple and elegant too!

22. Dr Sonia S V

June 27, 2011 at 5:59 pm

So glad I dropped by your blog. Lovely tutorial. I like the idea of mod podge!
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V

23. Anonymous

June 27, 2011 at 6:43 pm

I like your post,its a very lovely necklace.now i want one :)
    by the way i want to know where did you buy Mod Podge in Islamabad? I think its not available here,i am also from Isb & i really need to have this smart glue!!plz help
    @ Saman

June 27, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Ayesha;(TCM)
    Michele;
    Meijo;
    Sonia;
    Thank you so much for admiring my necklace restyle & tutorial,i hope you will enjoy my other & incoming posts as well..Lots n Lots of thanksssssss

@ Saman;
    Nice to hear from you,but sorry Dear Mod Podge is not available in PAK & ISB..i have won this through a giveaway!!so that i have this magic glue :)
    well i wish we can share this!!!

25. shopannies

June 28, 2011 at 1:57 am

lovely job pretty style
    shopannies@yahoo.com

26. Emreen

June 28, 2011 at 3:36 am

Beautiful and very elegant… Can’t believe that this is your first attempt with the fabric..It has turned out to be perfect !!

27. Musings from the girl next door...

June 28, 2011 at 7:18 am

I love this tutorial! It’s simple but elegant. And I love your use of the glittery Mod Podge – very creative!

I’m visiting from the linky party over at All Thingz Related.

– Kendall –

June 28, 2011 at 7:28 am

Shopannies;
    Thanks dear

Emreen;
    so nice of you,ya its my first attempt,but now i will try some more flowers too,its kinda funnn

Kendall;
    Thanks for the lovely words,& admiring the mod podge idea over edges..i hope you will always enjoy your visit at C M :)

29. sam

June 28, 2011 at 7:36 am

This is so pretty!

30. Food Glorious Food!

June 28, 2011 at 1:25 pm

So pretty! I am going to try making some in reds and blues! :)

31. Ashley

June 28, 2011 at 3:55 pm

very pretty!!! i love them:) im havin a link party goin on now, would love for you to share this!!!

June 28, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Sam;
    thanks dear :)

FGF;
    thanks sweety,well try it soon &don’t forget to show me your effort, will love to see yor creation

Ashly:
    thanks for writing & inviting dear,I will be there soon..happy :)

33. Misty @Creative Itch

June 28, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Beautiful necklace! Thanks for linking @’Sew Cute Tuesday’!

34. Lisa

June 29, 2011 at 12:35 pm

very pretty! I just realized how nice this would look with a new dress I have. I need to make one!

35. fiamma

June 29, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Beautiful and elegant necklace with organza flower Dear Creative Mind:)

June 30, 2011 at 9:10 am

Misty;
    Thanks for the comment dear

Lisa;
    Thanks for admiring,now dont be late in making your own matching necklace :)

Fiamma;
    so sweet of you my friend..
    Lots of Love *(*

37. Handy Man, Crafty Woman

June 30, 2011 at 11:37 am

What a delicate update. So sweet! Thank you for linking to Handy Man, Crafty Woman’s Wicked Awesome Wednesday!

38. Patricia Torres

June 30, 2011 at 6:02 pm

The aqua pearls look gorgeous with the pink.. wow!!

39. SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime

June 30, 2011 at 6:06 pm

The Creative Bloggers’ Party & Hop has grown for the better because of your participation. Thanks for linking up this great post!

July 1, 2011 at 8:43 am

Crafty women;
    Patrica;
    SJ;

Thanks friends..so nice of you ladies..

41. Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee)

July 1, 2011 at 9:16 am

It looks lovely! The aqua pearls and soft pink- a great combi! Stunning project as always:)
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

42. LivingSoAbundantly

July 1, 2011 at 11:06 am

What a great tutorial! Very clever way to put two beautiful things together to make it pop!

Living So Abundantly: New meme starting this coming Thursday, July 7, 2011, Give Back Thursday

July 1, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Mukherjee;
    I love these two colors a lot..really both are awesome colors :)
    well thanks for writing ..

LSA;
    thanks for admiring & inviting.i will definitely share some more :)

44. Kasey

July 2, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Love it, I’m going to have to try and make some : )

45. Deb Hickman

July 3, 2011 at 9:20 am

Gorgeous,will have a go. Thanks for sharing.x

46. Kimberly Jones

July 3, 2011 at 6:03 pm

What a creative idea! I love the organza flower. So pretty and feminine! Thanks for sharing your link at DIY Weddings!

July 3, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Kasey;
    Deb;
    Kimberly;

Thank you sooo much for admiring my work & enjoying this tutorial..
    Lots of Love ~

48. Chari at Happy To Design

July 4, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Hi Khadija…

Ooohhh…I love how you embellished your beautiful aqua pearl necklace, my friend! The pink organza flower with the silver sparkles looks so pretty together! I was wondering what you would use the Mod Podge for as well! Hehe! Great idea…to keep the edges of the organza from fraying and I like the silver glitter! I also love your new aqua embroidered blouse…it’s gorgeous! Your new necklace goes perfectly with it!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful necklace and the tutorial with us for the Sunday Favorites party this week! By the way…your Iphone really does take nice photos!

Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

49. Rhinestone Beagle

July 5, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Very pretty. Thanks so much for linking up!

July 7, 2011 at 11:19 am

Chari;
    my sweet friend You are always extraordinary sweet,thank you soo much for writing your lovely words..i am glad you like it much :)

RB;
    thanks dear..

51. Mod Podge Amy

July 17, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Khadija! This is an awesome project – I’m so proud of you! I hope all is well. :D

52. The Handmade Flower

October 28, 2011 at 5:45 pm

What an amazing blog…and thank you very much for sharing this tutorial I can’t wait to share it with my readers on The Handmade Flower Directory @http://www.flowerpot-design.com