Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections
Creative Collections, Hinna Designs, Mehndi designs

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections

Ramadan is going very busy, Eid is just around the corner now! I am relax a bit more because I write & schedule all of my articles before Ramadan & were not working much on the blog during this busy yet very blessed month.

These days Eid shopping and celebrations are going on.  For girls, One of the most interesting thing to do is Mehndi-Henna tattoo on hands & feet! Specially at chand raat when girls enjoy having get together for applying hinna on hands. So much fun is just around the corner now.. after a few days I will also be enjoying this gathering with my family & friends at chand raat..(an evening before Eid day)

Today I will be sharing some of my favorite Mehndi designs from my pinterest board collection! would you like to save some for the upcoming Eid? Have a look,

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections

Here are a few pretty designs as well as some easy one, So if there is someone newbie so they can also try with a little effort..!

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections1

Beautiful Mehndi designs

Bridal Mehndi-Hinna looks awesome.. that’s usually more thick and filled design.

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections2

Beautiful Mehndi designs

Looks amazing! isn’t it?

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections3

Beautiful Mehndi

Henna paste applies so neatly indeed.

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections4

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections5

Mehndi designs

Very minute yet intricate designs.

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections6

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid

How pretty!

Mehndi designs for Eid day

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections

Henna application is a pretty art, Very nice.

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections9

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid

Unique henna design

Mehndi designs for Eid day

Mehndi designs for Eid day

Feather design henna tattoo. how awesome!

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections11

How to make Henna tatto design

This is how you can design step by step henna tattoo.

Beautiful Mehndi designs for Eid day #creativecollections14

Mehndi Designing Tutorial

This is even more easy design with beautiful design detail.

This is my henna filled hands, my sis in law applied on my hands, She did great job actually.. love her designs!

Beautiful henna designing done by my sis..isn’t it awesome?

Whenever we get together at Eid day & chand raat, there are many hands for applying Hinna.. Above hand is not mine but a cousin’s :)

You can enjoy the archives of my Henna articles via the links I have shared under the images. So you can enjoy my archive articles as well.

Paper lanterns designed with henna is also one of my favorite decoration. it looks so cute as well as traditional.. You can see tutorial of the paper lanterns making via the link available with image. I hope you will like it.

Have a look at my Henna Mehndi designs Here and Here

Have a wonderful day friends :)

other Image Source : Pinterest

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Aartijain July 14, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Awesome

• Reply torviewtoronto July 14, 2015 at 3:27 pm

These are fabulous designs

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind July 15, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Thanks dear Akheela! I hope you will be having beautiful design on your hands this Eid :)

• Reply pitavola July 14, 2015 at 9:11 pm

que maravilla de filigramas!
    Bsos

• Reply Shumaila July 15, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Wow Khadija you have shared these designs at such a perfect time. Thanx dear.

• Reply Zubaida July 15, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Such gorgeous designs, i hope i get some pretty design on my hand this EID :) Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Tianna July 15, 2015 at 3:54 pm

gorgeous! Do all girls know how to do henna / mehndi? I seriously feel like they all grow up with this innate artistic sense and I’m over here like white girl trying to draw stick figures lol.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind July 15, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Thanks! Yeah Tianna, most of the girls are master in applying henna. As it is an important element at every festivity :)
      Haha.. Come on dear, you can give it a try & that will be fine I am sure.. :)

• Reply Julie July 15, 2015 at 6:07 pm

I have a good friend who does the most amazing bridal henna, she taught me just a few basics but I can’t do anything like these amazing designs. It is such a lovely thing to do with your loved ones though, you have to sit close, hold their hand, chat as you apply the mehndi. Enjoy.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind July 15, 2015 at 8:45 pm

That’s awesome :D Bridal henna is really difficult yet intricate. indeed its really interesting & enjoyable activity :) I am glad you enjoyed my article. Thanks Julie

• Reply magny July 16, 2015 at 8:42 am

That is… AWESOME! So awesome. I would love to sit down and just soak it all in. Looks so inspiring.

• Reply Rose who's busy being creative at FineCraftGuild.com July 18, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Hi Khadija, those are really beautiful hand drawings! Gorgeous and festive. Thank you for linking it up at SHARE IT sunday linky party. A new party opens again tomorrow and I can’t wait to see what you’ll link up this time! Till soon, Rose

• Reply Shyzah Dazzles July 20, 2015 at 5:48 pm

You’ve such amazing designs in this post. :)
    But I mostly like to create designs on my own. :) Do check out my next post for Mehndi designs I did on this Eid. :D