Fashion

A Black Outfit

Hi All,
I am going to write another post about my color obsession! some of you may know about it via my previous posts..I was in love with black & white color this winter! Usually I am not Mad for any color but this winter I shop a lot the black & white color!!Is it in fashion these days..?huh..
Well this black frock is another among a few of my favorites! Have a look..

A Black Outfit

A Black Outfit

A Black Outfit

The fabric is black Netting & its embellished with pink silk flowers & some sequins work!

A Black Outfit

A Black Outfit

I am a big fan of Ruffles stuff :)
The neckline of the shirt is designed with some silky fabric flowers & pink pearl beads,you can see a little in image!

A Black Outfit

A Black Outfit

The belt is having some black Leather flowers with metal chains
the bottom is ruffly!! hmmmm

The pleated pants with stones studs,and similar big sized stones are on my shoes too! Well sorry for the poor pics,the pink color is much different then this,may be picture quality or lighting problem.Hope you like my outfit post..
I am sure this post is not a cool post, but today I was in a mood of sharing my random stuff :) Let me know if you would like to see something from my wardrobe:)but I can’t dare to show you my whole messy wardrobe..haha..I always want to be an organized person but It would be a pleasure if any day you will ask my Mom how organized I am & rooms at home (bedroom/studyroom+craftroom) I hope I will manage these soon :)
Enjoy ~

1. Sara.H

March 11, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Such a pretty outfit. I love black! Yes, black and red are the colors for this year. <3

2. Effie's Sweet Home Designs

March 11, 2012 at 5:06 pm

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL IDEA THIS DRESS!!!!!!!!!!
    THREE ROOMS WITH YOUR PERFUM!!!!!!!YOUR IDEAS!!!!YOUR MESS!
    YOUR MOM MUST BE VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!
    KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!

March 11, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Thanks Sara dear..
    &
    Effie my 3rooms are filled with my personal junk & books..,my Mother don’t like my mess..but when she will read your comment She will definitely smile :)
    Thanks

4. Michelle L.

March 11, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Hi, K! So cute & ruffly! I LOVE the pants especially. Do you ever wear the dress and the pants together? I can see that as a great fun outfit.

Mom, does Kiran keep her rooms clean? If she doesn’t, what can you do?

5. Noblesse

March 11, 2012 at 5:44 pm

wonderful dress!Ilove black and pink.Kisses..

March 11, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Michelle;
    Thanks for the sweet comment. & I always wear this frock with the same pants,its a perfect match together :)

Mom’s answer will be like this;
    Kiran is a lazy+busy girl,our house maid always clean her rooms.but Kiran can’t allow her maid to enter the Craft room..Kiran is a student right now,so I am not forcing her for anything, but when she will be free from studies then see what I will do with her if she will live in her messy space..
    I AM SURE MY MOM’S ANSWER WILL BE THE SAME AS I AM THINKING..HAHA

7. Nana

March 11, 2012 at 7:16 pm

It looks lovely, all of it.

Nana

8. fiamma

March 11, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Black is always my favorite color.İt’s very nice with pink flowers , I enjoy it:)

9. maha

March 11, 2012 at 9:53 pm

i like black.this dress looking so good.perfect for night parties.just my opinion…..Maha

10. Zeta Mp

March 11, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Hello my friend!!! I wish I had 3 rooms too!! hahaha I need a wardrobe as big as a whole room! I like your dress, it is girly and I love those pink flowers you put. Well done! I like you because you can make everything! From jewellry to dresses!! That is called talent!! You’re an artist!!! Kisses from Greece!! =)

11. youlki22

March 12, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Khadija I would love to see your wardrobe. I can imagine that you must be looking very gorgeous with this dress. Keep it up!

March 12, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Thanks you my friends,
    Zeta dear,I shop this dress,its not my creation :) I wish I can sew perfectly like this..
    I value your lovely words..muaaah..

13. ahestebeste

March 12, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Hi dear, I prefer to see this sweet dress on you, I’m sure it will be very nice look.Loves.

14. kitty

March 12, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Queda muy bonita esa combinación de colores , con flores de seda y lentejuelas.
    Besitos amiga.

15. Pop Champagne

March 12, 2012 at 4:16 pm

cute dress! hehe I have a color obsession too :D

16. Zeta Mp

March 12, 2012 at 4:25 pm

ahhhhh I thought you sewed it!!! Never mind, it’s beautiful and that is what it counts!!! hahahaha It is very difficult to sew , I admit. My grandmother used to sew me dresses when I was a kid and although I see her all those years sewing, I can not learn to do it…! It is soooo difficult!!! Have a nice week dear! Kisses

17. Stephanie

March 13, 2012 at 3:10 am

I love love love your blog! So much to look at! Thanks for stopping by to say hi.

18. Zabrinah

March 13, 2012 at 4:43 am

That dress is really intricate and unique! I really love the stitching. Whoever did sew it, did an awesome job!

This winter I found myself obsessed with the color white, so we have that in common!

~Zabrinah
    [your everyday girl,
    writing about guys]

March 13, 2012 at 9:39 am

Ahestabeste;
    Oh dear…May be when I will have someone around who will take my pic,then I will share my pics in several dresses :) wait please :):)

Thanks kitty & Pop..Love..

& Zeta again :)
    Yes, its not easy to sew some dresses with nice cuts & shapes..I wish I can be a sewing specialist but It seems tough & I know it will take much time for me..haha
    Thanks & a hug back :)

Stephine;
    so sweet of you,keep enjoying..

Zabrinah;
    Thanks dear & a color obsession is fun sometimes..but next year when I see my wardrobe I feel weird that how many dresses in ONE color..haha..I must be careful :)

20. Christine

March 13, 2012 at 5:22 pm

I LOVE black and pink!!!! It looks great!

Thanks so much for joining the Show Some Love inky Follower Fest Blog Hop!! I’m your newest follower!!

Christine
    thediydreamer.blogspot.com

21. Crafty Cousins

March 13, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Super cute! I’d love for you to link it up to Crafty Cousins!

~Natalie

Holla! We’re your newest followers! :)

22. LV

March 15, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Like you taste in colors. I have mostly everything in blacks. At my age, I need brighter colors.

March 15, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Thanks everyone for enjoying my dress..
    LV dear you must wear some bright colors,so what if you are 82,I know you are so young by heart n soul :)
    Love ~

24. valdalyn

March 17, 2012 at 11:48 pm

My craft area is also a mess, especially my desk. I have no excuse, I am not a student anymore so I clean it up. As soon as it is clean I am inspired by the open space and get a lot of ideas which I just have to start. Then my space is all messy again. It happens over and over. Part of having a creative mind!

25. Dawn and Wini book lovers

March 19, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Hi,
    I found you on Cheri’s Blog Hop Party… I am following you. Please follow me back. Your Blog is lovely.
    Thanks.

26. ToSewWith Love

March 24, 2012 at 5:15 pm

My angel loves pink! ^^) Thanks for sharing this post, girl!

Hugs,