Twine Mirror Refashion DIY

By on December 8th, 2013

If you will remember, I was sharing a Twine Decorated Mirror DIY this early fall, you people have appreciated my idea a lot & that was featured at many websites too..Thanks Everyone for enjoying my fun crafts & ideas. Here today I am going to share the same twine mirror with a little bit of change.. Actually I have colored the twine & sprinkle some glitter there.. as you know the red & green holiday season is here.. so why not to forget the fall now & restyle the fall mirror into some colorful wall art.. Lets see the change now!

wall art mirror ideas

That’s it.. what do you think?

DIY mirror decore

All I have to do is to color the twine with brushes & sprinkle some glitter when it was dry.. (I use Plaid acrylic paints) and I use golden, red & green glitter too.

twine decorated mirror wall art

And its done, I was unable to hide the opposite wall in the mirror, but finally I take this clear pic.. no more opposite sides appearing..

mirror wallart diy

See both versions.. a plain look & the other is with some colors.. which one you liked most?

Have a Happy holiday season!

11 comments

#1Ambreen (Simply Sweet ‘n Savory)December 8, 2013, 11:16 am

Lovely work Khadija, the use of colors adds an elegant touch to the mirror.

#2Michelle LDecember 8, 2013, 3:52 pm

That is such a good idea! You could repaint over and over for different times of year. Love it!

#3Dr Sonia S VDecember 8, 2013, 4:18 pm

Khadija love the twine mirror and the colored one look so festive

#4monsterscircusDecember 8, 2013, 9:52 pm

Such a wonderful upstyling of your wonderful twine mirror! Just like Paris, glitter is always a good idea:-) Love it and love you for sharing Khadija:-) big hug Mette

#5Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 9, 2013, 11:51 am

Thanks everyone, the new look is now good.. thanks for appreciating :)

#6AKDecember 9, 2013, 3:59 pm

Really nice… you have some special talent.

#7todoemanueladepaulacomesDecember 10, 2013, 10:54 pm

This is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for in search of extra of your fantastic post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

#8LaVoiceDecember 12, 2013, 9:29 pm

Loved your idea and you carried it out very well.

#9Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 13, 2013, 11:22 am

Thanks All.. my pleasure

#10sahar awanDecember 20, 2013, 11:55 am

U are awesome

#11andrea cammarataDecember 20, 2013, 12:05 pm

I SOOOOO love this version! Sending hugs my friend!

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Washi Tape Quick Crafts

Washi Tape Quick Crafts(4)

As I get washi tape rolls in the package, I were excited to try these somewhere, anything easy, quick & fun! so at the moment there was my drawer next to me & in my drawer I found these two things which can be crafted with washi tape quickly.. yeah,, its my Hair catcher &

Henna-Mehndi Design

Henna-Mehndi Design(5)

Henna/Mehndi is one of the most beautiful part of we south Asians culture & tradition. Girls are enjoying henna at different oceans & here mostly girls are really good in henna application..Its always nice to see Mehndi/Henna designs on palms, feet & arms too. I like it even more specially when someone is applying.. isn’t

Card Making & Paper Flower

Card Making & Paper Flower(7)

Crafting with paper & glue is always interesting. So many ways to decorate with paper, specially if you like paper crafts, then its fun. Card making & embellishing is enjoyable, have you ever tried any? I enjoy creating paper crafts & specially card making, I am also selling my handmade cards. Today I will be

Dough Flowers Basket Making part-2

Dough Flowers Basket Making part-2(8)

Welcome to another colorful post at Creative Khadija.. Spring is in its full bloom these days, I am enjoying my time a lot..! During this month in every article at blog, I am discussing a lot about spring & happiness! isn’t it..!! well I am enjoying the season & seeing cute buds of plants in

How To Make Dough Flowers Part-1

How To Make Dough Flowers Part-1(15)

As the spring season is coming around, everything seems more beautiful & colorful now, do you feel any presence of spring around? its finally here.. I made some dough and thought to create something colorful. First I thought to make flowers & decorate any wall hanging with dough flowers, but later I skip this idea

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks