Creative Khadija Birthday
Random Blogging, Uncategorized

My Birthday & Rainy Day

It’s my birthday today..Oh yeah,,I am Aquarius you know! :)

My Birthday & it’s Rainy Day,

Creative Khadija Birthday

Creative Khadija Birthday

Right now it’s raining here & the weather is super awesome today,. I love rain & I am glad to have a RainyDay BirthDay while holding a mug of coffee & a piece of cake (from 12am birthday surprise celebration at night)

Anyways! – Mission of the year – I will try to grow up, seriously* (like every year’s mission).. But I guess the reason behind my not yet growing up is my loving family & caring friends who always makes me feel so special & their unconditional love & support which never allow me to grow up although I wanted to.. hehe..

Thanks everyone for always bearing me with your big heart, no matter how much I am disturbing & not caring as much in return. sigh*

God bless my people.. stay blessed my sincere ones. Love you all loads & tons. (ohh..I made a rhyme..right..?)

Thanks you for wishing me via emails & social media  <3

Khadija

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply pitavola January 21, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Muchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisimas felicidades! espero que se cumplan todos tus deseos
    Bsos

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind January 21, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Gracias Amiga :D

• Reply ana@carpe_diem January 21, 2015 at 6:33 pm

happy happy happy birthday dear Khadija! And many more!

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind January 22, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Thanks Ana, so sweet :)

• Reply noblesse January 22, 2015 at 7:12 am

happy birthday Khadija!

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind January 22, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Thanks dear friend :)

• Reply sehar January 22, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Belated happy birth day my friend:-)

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind January 23, 2015 at 8:20 am

Thanks dear Sehar :)

• Reply chica January 23, 2015 at 4:07 pm

PARAB√ČNS mesmo que atrasadose felicidades SEMPRE! bjs praianos,chica

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind January 23, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Thanks Chica, So sweet :D

• Reply Mariam Omar Mababaya January 24, 2015 at 7:55 pm

salam alaikum sister Khadijah, this is Mariam Mababaya I hope you still remember me? I at the moment have your blog on my list of blogs to read :) this is my new blog inshaAllah after my other one muslimarvels.blogspot.com :) regarding facebook I deleted my account there as I did not find it useful since I couldn’t be in touch with any of my friends abroad; Anyhow mashaAllah you’re a year older now sis, may Allah the Most Merciful grant you more wisdom and creativity skills sister Khadija take care and love you for Allah’s sake, always include each other in our du’as :)

wasalaam~

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind January 25, 2015 at 8:19 am

Wa alaikum Assalam,
      Yeah Mariam, how I can forget this blogger bestie from years :) I notice you wasnt at facebook anymore, You can try any other social media as well..
      Jazak Allah for the well wishes & du’as
      Thanks!

• Reply Mariam Mababaya JustSharingIslam February 13, 2015 at 7:03 am

Yep I noticed you can rhyme too hehe :) mashaAllah how time nowadays flies so fast, if you were to vacation here for two weeks and come back to your place of residence one may feel as though they stayed abroad for just one day. The speediness of time is a sign of the closeness of the coming of the day of judgment subhanAllah may Allah the Most Forgiving forgive all of our sins and mistakes and allow us a beautiful welcome to Firdaus Heaven. Ameen. Aren’t. Ameen

Stay in touch sis Khadija wherever you may be and however far away we are from each other I pray we meet each other for sure in Heaven inshaAllah. Amen

Always say your supplications and prayers to Allah He always hears you sis :)

Love you for Allah’s sake sis Khadija remember each other in our Duas always.

Wasalam :)
        JustsharingIslam.blogspot

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind February 13, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Haha.. I guess everyone can rhyme when happy? isn’t it..? haha..anyways JazakAllah for your sweet words Mariam. indeed time flies so fast..
          And always welcome..let’s see when you can visit Pakistan or I will be visiting there may be in future..haha..who knows?
          Happy blogging! have a great day sis..
          Thank you for always writing & sharing your views :)