Earthquake in Pakistan October 2015
Random Blogging

Earthquake in Pakistan October 2015

I hope my readers from Pakistan, India & Afghanistan are safe & doing well. Today’s noon was horrible here, There was a severe earthquake of 8.1 magnitude in Islamabad & many other cities of Pakistan. I am afraid of thinking about that horrible moment again, it was severe & deadly.

I have seen many small earthquakes as my city Islamabad is at earthquake fault lines already! But today’s earthquake is unforgettable, Everything was shaking badly, chandeliers & light globes were moving like they will drop down soon, even the ceiling fans were shaking. I saw my house building shaking left & right but stable Alhamdulillah! Oh my God.. I don’t want to think about that moment again..

Earthquake in Pakistan October 2015

Earthquake in Pakistan October 2015

Earthquake in Pakistan October 2015

10 years back in October, 2005 when 7.8 magnitude jolts the region badly, There was huge destruction after that earthquake, around 90 thousand people died ten years back! I have seen the earthquake of 2005 but today’s earthquake was more strong than that. Duration was more than one minute though! May be that’s why it was hectic.

Aftershocks are also reported, More than 150 people died yet in the KPK province of Pakistan.. There is destruction reported. I were sitting in front of the television & it was miserable seeing others effected badly! collapsed buildings & injured people.. It’s pretty sad though!

I pray to God Almighty for everyone’s safety. I hope you all are fine. May Allah Almighty protect you all from any kind or harm & horror. Natural disasters are unpredictable mostly but they destruct a lot. After seeing 2005 deadly earthquake, I can imagine the trauma. Lots of prayers for all of you!

Take good care everyone!

Have a safe day..

Khadija

Image source – Google

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Michelle L October 26, 2015 at 8:58 pm

I have just seen the news, I came right here to see if you had posted anything. I’m so grateful that you and your family are ok! If your house survived the first one, everything will be fine for the aftershocks. I know aftershocks are terrifying, but remember you will be safe. As a California girl, I experienced a big quake too. My house was 1 mile from the epicenter and there were fatalities on my street. I know exactly how you are feeling. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all stop. I send the best wishes for everyone you know to be safe. My love to your mom and I hope the babies weren’t too scared. Love, m

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 27, 2015 at 4:09 am

You are always so sweet, thank you dear Mich. I am safe by the grace of Almighty! I am glad to see my caring friends. I have got so many emails & messages at social media.. from all over the world. That was the reason I wrote this article to let my dear readers know, I am fine :)
      Everything is normal now! Aftershocks were minor. My family is all okay. Thanks a lot for your concern! God bless you

• Reply Amy Anderson October 26, 2015 at 11:21 pm

So glad that you are okay! How scary . . . I’ve been in one and it’s awful. I’ll pray for those who were impacted by it.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 27, 2015 at 4:13 am

It was horrible but Thanks God things are going back to the normal. Its sad to see destruction at TV channels. Thanks for your well wishes & prayers! So nice of you

• Reply pc October 27, 2015 at 6:56 am

Oh dear, such a terrible news. So glad you are in good hands. Prays for people in Pakistan!

• Reply pitavola October 27, 2015 at 9:59 am

una terrible tragedia! no me puedo ni llegar a imaginar el terror de vivir un infierno asi. Me alegra mucho saber que vosotros estais bien pero no puedo dejar de pensar en toda esa gente que a perdido a seres queridos. Mis oraciones vayan a ellos. Muchos ‘animos y ya veràs como pronto sólo será un mal recuerdo
    Bsos

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 27, 2015 at 11:39 am

So nice of you dear Pita, Indeed it was the strongest earthquake I have ever felt. May God protect everyone from this kind of situation. Natural disasters are horrible. Thanks for your well wishes dear friend.

• Reply Huda N...!!! October 27, 2015 at 10:38 am

It surely was one of the scariest earthquake ever felt. May Allah protect all. Prayers for the departed souls.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 27, 2015 at 11:43 am

Indeed, as it’s duration was long.. Severe earthquake. Allah kry dubara kbhi na aesa earthquake dekhy koi.. Take care sweetie!

• Reply Mary-In the boondocks October 28, 2015 at 9:29 am

Pray ing for you and your people. I think Earthquakes are so terrifying. You have no control when that thing hits. I also live in an earthquake country (Greece) so I understand you. Glad to hear that you are safe and sound.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 28, 2015 at 4:17 pm

So sweet of you dear Mary! Indeed these earthquakes are terrible. I were scared.
    Best wishes for all. Thanks again :)

• Reply Alyssa Thys October 29, 2015 at 6:59 am

How terrifying! My prayers are with you!