Here is a very easy card paper tutorial of a Wall Hanging
So feel free to catch this easiest paper craft fun…
TP Roll Wall Art DIY
Required material are these;
- White Card board-toilet paper roll
- Round card pieces
- Tissue papers of two colors
- Transparent Glue
- Green Poster paint color
- Cut the pieces of card and press them like this for required shape
- These are the two sizes of leaves
- Make the center bud like this
- Apply the glue on one side of piece
- Paste the pieces one by one like this..
- Take two colored tissue papers and crush them.You can also use crape paper for this purpose..
- Fix the crush papers in the gaps,don’t forget to paste glue at the bottom.
- This will be looking like this..
- Give it a little touch of green poster paint in stems..
- And you are ready to hang it on your colorful wall,i didn’t find nice place to hang it but you can try well..
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS EASY TUTORIAL…