Spring Wreath Tutorial

Spring started in many countries around the world,Its a nice feeling to start new journey with new season,well i hope everybody will be enjoying this new season & a new journey of life with full bloom,
My country Pakistan is among those very few countries of the world who have 5 seasons in a year..isnt it cooool.. I enjoy several seasons every year,Autumn,Cold winter,Snow fall,Spring,Hot summer,monsoon,,sun shines whole the year..i like snowfall season most but it was rare in my area this year.& Hot summer is my less favorite season,because its hard here..
I decided to make a spring wreath there,Its very simple & easy wreath everybody can enjoy its making,so have a look at my effort;

Spring Wreath Tutorial

NOW..Lets see the wreath making..

You will need to have;
A wreath base(mine is a pressure cooker expired ring..recycling & reuse :) go green)
Transparent Double Tape
Some Dry Grass Strips
Colorful Sparkle strip

Paste some grass on ring with the help of double sided transparent can paste more grass but i want to show spring most & autumn effect i use grass a little,not much..i didnt cover the ring with any ribbon or paper because its color was looking good with grass color..

Spring Wreath Tutorial

Then I fix the colorful sparkle strip at the front of  ring,now double tape will help you,no need to bind this strip with any thread or wire.its light weight so it will stick easily.

Spring Wreath Tutorial

The eggs were having weight so i didnt paste these,i pass these through wire & simply hang these with ring..

I Wish All Of You Have Lovely Weathers Every Year
Have A Nice Weekend

~ Lots of Love ~

1. Naturally Me Creations

March 18, 2011 at 11:54 am

What a sweet and bright happy welcome wreath! :)

The tufts of grass are so cute…and how great that you got to recycle something as well! :)

Tnx so much for coming by again to link this up! :)

2. Michele Pacey

March 18, 2011 at 12:39 pm

very sweet and colourful wreath! spring will be here soon! can’t wait…

3. kitty

March 18, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Que bonito detalle de bienvenida! felicitaciones por el paso a paso. Buen fin de semana amiga.
    Saludos desde España.

March 18, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Naturally Me Creations;
    Thanks for the sweet words,recycling & reuses are always fine

Michelle Pacey;
    Thanks a bunch for the sweet words

Kitty said;(How nice welcome gift! congratulations on the step by step. Good weekend friend.Greetings from Spain.

Thanks Kitty,always value your nice words..
    Lots of love from Pakistan ~

5. Crystal

March 18, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Such a beautiful Wreath! I can’t wait for more Spring like weather to come to Massachusetts where I live :) Thank you for sharing your creations.

6. Vicki

March 18, 2011 at 7:35 pm

So pretty! I love it!

March 19, 2011 at 10:10 am

LOVE IT :)

March 19, 2011 at 10:33 am

Thanks dear,Spring is always having nice feelings..wish you a happy spring

Thanks for the love my dear :)

Thanks with a Hug Back..

9. Anonymous

March 19, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Interesting idea,thanks for sharing & tutorial
    @ Sarah

10. Christine

March 20, 2011 at 4:32 pm

love the colors on this wreath! I’ll bet that your future sister-in-law will love it. Thanks for linking this with my Show and Share party. I am following you now, looking forward to seeing more.

11. At The Picket Fence

March 20, 2011 at 4:49 pm

So cute and fun! Thanks so much for linking this up to Inspiration Friday this week!

March 20, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Thanks Sarah,I am glad you liked it

Thanks a bunch my dear,i will like to follow back,so sweet of you

At the picket fence;
    I am glad you enjoy this FUN..thnx :)

13. Michelle L.

March 21, 2011 at 4:40 am

I love the new incarnation of your wonderful welcome eggs. So sweet to welcome your new sister-in-law this way. Congrats on the upcoming wedding of your brother!

And congrats on such great results! Yes, we are lucky you continue blogging while studying. I’m so happy you can do both!

14. Lolly Jane

March 22, 2011 at 3:58 am

your wreath is so cheery! nicely done :) thanks for linking up with us!
    ps- good job on completing your 1st semester! yay!

15. mycreationsandinspirations

March 22, 2011 at 8:37 am

very nice…It’s nice have spring.I hope all people have a nice spring without any disaster .I have started to follow your lovely blog .I have new blog to follow from Turkey

16. MaryJo

March 22, 2011 at 8:46 am

What a bright and fun wreath! Nice job.

March 22, 2011 at 10:32 am

Thanks my dear,its always sweet to read your love,you are so lovely honey

Lolly jane;
    thanks honey,i will love to join you all the time

thank you my dear friend,there was an earthquake of 5.8 in my city last day..i wish everybody stay safe & healthy..i m following back
    Love from Pakistan..

Mary jo;
    thanks for the nice words..lovely

18. Treat and Trick

March 22, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Congratulations! What a lovely piece of art to celebrate spring! Looks colorful….

19. bj

March 22, 2011 at 1:52 pm

I adore your beautiful spring wreath. Thanks so much for showing us how to make one..
    Please come to see me sometime. I am signing up to be your follower.
    xo bj

20. Torviewtoronto

March 22, 2011 at 4:00 pm

this looks fabulous and colourful

21. alison

March 22, 2011 at 4:18 pm

fun and bright idea for spring decor…would make a great party decoration too…thanks for sharing on fridays unfolded!

stuff and nonsense

22. Dragonfly Treasure

March 22, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Darling wreath! Love the idea of using the old pressure cooker ring! You are very clever girlie!!

March 22, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Treat & Trick;
    Thank you so much for admiring my sweet

thanks,i am glad to know about your words,i will like to follow back also..

to review toronto;
    Thanks my dear

oh yes,party decor is also a nice idea..thanks for the lovely words

Dragonfly treasures;
    so sweeeet my dear!!oh yes,i AM clever & Creative..hehe..girlie also..thanks & a warm Hug back..:)

24. Kassi @ Truly Lovely

March 22, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Love the paper covered eggs!!! :) SO bright and colorful! Thanks for sharing on Fancy This Fridays!!

25. Miriam

March 23, 2011 at 1:22 am

Preciosa la corona, pero lo mejor de todo es que te vaya bien con los resultados y que sigas con nosotras. Besos

26. Jill

March 23, 2011 at 6:45 am

Congratulations on your results! I’m so glad the blogging hasn’t gotten in the way and we’ll still have your cheerful and fun posts to read!
    I love this wreath! very spring like – especially like that you used a used pressure cooker ring! How innovative!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

March 23, 2011 at 7:29 am

thanks a bunch honey :)

Miriam;is saying(Beautiful crown, but the best part is that it may go well with the results and you’re still with us)

Thank you soooo much for your sweet words & really my studies matter a lot for i am very careful about it.well m happy to be with you all..Love ~

thanks a lot,m very happy at my good result,i try to manage all things & try to do my best..
    pressure cooker ring is a nice recycling & reuse..give it a try any day.. :)

Thanks for all well wishes & congrats

28. iram

March 23, 2011 at 7:41 am

oh i would love to follow back my little creative Pakistani sis :) you know my elder daughter name is also Khadija she is 6. i need a favor from you too can you please put the picture and necessary information of my give away on your side bar for a few days i would be really great full.

29. Mary

March 23, 2011 at 12:44 pm

you do beautiful work!

March 23, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Thanks dear sis,i am happy to see another Pakistani Creative friend..& you know my elder sister name is nice to have another sister Iram

thanks for the nice words

31. Tammy @ Type A

March 23, 2011 at 3:39 pm

great wreath, i love it. thanks for sharing this at my party.

32. MAK TEH

March 24, 2011 at 10:30 am

congratulations love,see blogging will not disturb yr studies.happy spring.I can imagine how beautiful Islamabad is in spring.

33. pinkfluffywarrior

March 24, 2011 at 10:37 am

Very nice wreath, you have a lovely blog!

March 24, 2011 at 10:53 am

Thanks a lot for the nice words

MAK TEH;
    Hi dear,thanks a lot for the wishes.well My city ISLAMABAD is really shining these days & its always beautiful..

Come Again & see the beauty of my city,I love that big billboard near Airport for those who enter in Islamabad from abroad, written WELCOME TO THE ISLAMABAD..THE BEAUTIFUL..
    I just love this sentence,i hope you have seen this..

Thanks a lot for the nice words,i am glad to read this

35. Christina

March 25, 2011 at 12:38 am

So festive!

Thanks so much for linking to “20 Below Thursday”! :)

36. Life with Kaishon

March 25, 2011 at 1:11 am

That is very beautiful Khadijah! I am glad you are having a lovely Spring in your country! So happy you have lots of sunshine in your life : )

March 25, 2011 at 7:28 am

Thanks dear

Life with Kaishon;
    Thanks my friend,its so cool to read your sweeeeet..i wish everybody enjoy their spring a lot

March 25, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Thank you SO MUCH for linking up to WHASSUP WEDNESDAY!!! Great entry:)

Hope to see you next Wednesday!

39. Christina @ The Tattered Tag

March 27, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Happy Spring! Thank you for linking up to my K.I.S.S. blog bash last week. This weeks blog bash is in full swing again!! If you haven’t already please be sure & link up more of your creativity, I look forward to seeing all your great ideas. :)

Drop by The Tattered Tag

40. Becolorful

March 27, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Such unusual elements to create your fun look. Thanks for sharing on Motivated Monday at BeColorful

41. Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma

March 28, 2011 at 1:48 am

I love how you deco-ed the eggs!

Thanks for linking to Creative Juice Thursday. Hope to see you back this week! {Party opens at 8pm CST on Wed night}

March 28, 2011 at 7:50 am

Thanks for the nice words,i will love to visit all the time

thanks & welcome dear, i will definitely share more.. :)

Yap its totally FUN to play with interesting stuff..

Decoupage stuff is also fine & cool,i am glad that you liked it..thanks

43. tracy

March 29, 2011 at 8:59 am

looks like a lot of fun. i had no idea that you got snow there! i live in thailand and we had 3 season.. hot, hotter, and hot and rainy. although this week has been pretty cold…. it is upsetting my health and my garden!