Mod Podge Headbands

Mod Podge Headbands

I always enjoy Mod podge creations,today I will be sharing another easiest technique on how you can refashion any simple headband with mod podge..I have shared several headband creations with you but its simplest,
you can find these Previous Headband Tutorials HERE

Today’s headband is perfect for all age groups,whenever i make any accessory,i try to keep all age groups in my mind,because i have readers of almost every age group,& i don’t want to bore my senior readers.
have a look at my today’s Headband

Mod Podge Headbands

Mod Podge Headbands

Mod Podge Headbands

I bought a set of 3 plain red headbands,the First one i have done previously HERE

Mod Podge Headbands

Mod Podge Headbands

you will just need a paper ,some sequins, & mod podge
Simply paste the paper on 1st band & then apply mod podge,when it will get dry the shiny look will be here!

Mod Podge Headbands

Mod Podge Headbands

On the other band,first you will apply a thick layer of mod podge on it & then sprinkle lots of shiny sequins over it,i use two colored sequins,well when it will get a little dry,shake the band a little,so extra sequins will leave the band,when it get totally dry again apply a rich layer of mod podge,so it will be transparent & look like a shiny stylish head band

Mod Podge Headbands

Mod Podge Headbands

I am sure every age group will enjoy this craft,kids will love to create these bands with their personal favorite beads & other things..i saw a headband once on a girl head,that was embellished with painted pasta n macaroni things,i really like that idea,she learn that craft in her school.i will try someday ^(^
I hope you like these & you will try your own..
So have a nice day with lots of Creativity.

Have a look at all of my other Headband Tutorials

1. fiamma

June 8, 2011 at 12:04 pm

My hair is too short, I couldn’t use those but ı enjoyed idea and transfer:)

2. Anita Métier

June 8, 2011 at 4:35 pm

It’s original, also my daughter can do! thank you very much!

3. Kiran Ashraf

June 8, 2011 at 7:22 pm

yea the weather is killing me as well n there are sadly no signs of rain. Very cute headbands. My lil sis is real interested in making one of these :)

4. fiamma

June 8, 2011 at 8:32 pm

So funny but I came to answer dear C.M:)) maybe I can use it in winter:))Two days ago, hairdresser cut my hair like a soldier.when I saw myself in the mirror it was too late:))

5. Irum

June 8, 2011 at 9:23 pm

very nice…. luv it, wish i had a daughter :(

khadeja one thing more…. mod podge is available in pak? if yes whts the price?

6. CraftCrave

June 9, 2011 at 12:42 am

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

7. Miriam

June 9, 2011 at 2:29 am

Te deseo mucho éxito en tus éxamenes y tu trabajo es muy lindo. Besos

8. Food Glorious Food!

June 9, 2011 at 5:35 am

These are so cute and will be a great for my nieces :) Love your creativity!

June 9, 2011 at 9:25 am

Interesting but sad to know,i think you must be careful next time while going to hair saloon,wish you lots of thick hair soon :)

thanks,enjoy with your girly..

I can understand that if the weather is too hot in Islamabad,then what will be in Karachi..oops..well hope for the best

How sweet wish :)
    well Mod Podge is not available in Pakistan,i won a giveaway so that i have this magic :)

Thanks a lot as usual dear girl,

Thank you so much for the lovely wishes,i really need lots of wishes specially during exams..hmmm

Glorious food;
    Thanks,i am also thinking about giving these headbands to my niece..its perfect for little lovelies :)

10. Ambreen

June 9, 2011 at 11:25 am

They look cute, really beautiful! The summer heat is driving all of us crazy. Best of luck for the rest of your papers :)

11. LV

June 9, 2011 at 1:24 pm

These arwe great for the younger generation. I am way past that stage.

12. AllieMakes!

June 9, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Very sweet! My daughter would love to do this with me!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can’t wait to see what you have for next week!

June 9, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Thanks,really the summer season is going to crush us..huh.!!

You are not so old in 80s,you are really a young 81(as you write in your profile)you still look smart i know :) you can try this madam!!

Thanks for always admiring my crafts,its really a fun making for girlies…hmm,i hope your princess will love it

14. Allison {A Glimpse Inside}

June 9, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Very cute! I love Mod Podge! Thanks for linking up to this week’s Catch a Glimpse party!

15. Michelle L.

June 9, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Oops, I tried to leave a comment and it went crazy, I will try this again. I like these sweet headbands, they are a super creative way to upgrade something ordinary. Have four wonderful days off, K!

16. Torviewtoronto

June 9, 2011 at 10:02 pm

beautiful choice of pattern maashallah

June 10, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Thanks dear,Mod Podge is always a Fun :)

I know there is a big problem with blogger these days,i wish everything get better soon..thanks for writing my dear!

Toreview Toronto;

18. noblesse

June 10, 2011 at 8:27 pm

These are so pretty Khadija, lots of love..

19. Michelle

June 11, 2011 at 3:17 am

So many fun uses for mod podge! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

20. CentsLessDeals

June 12, 2011 at 6:21 am

I love these! I can’t wait to try this out!

I found you from the blog hop and I’m a new follower via GFC. I would love it if you would follow me back!

Thanks :)

June 12, 2011 at 8:47 am

Thanks friends for the visit :)you are always welcome ^(^

22. lisbonlioness

June 12, 2011 at 10:53 am

I’m glad to hear your exams are going well, darling! I can imagine it is extra hard with the pressure AND the heat. Poor sweetheart!
    Your headbands are sweet- often the simple solutions are the best. I might just have to try this with the boring old headband I never wear because it is, well, too boring!

23. MAK TEH

June 12, 2011 at 12:34 pm

taking time off from studying?creating helps to reduce tension..see you cannot stay away from blogging..hihihi.all the best for yr next paper.

24. Patricia Torres

June 13, 2011 at 4:31 pm

another lovely post.. well done!! thanks for linking in..

Hope the rest of your exams are a breeze too.. Good luck!!

25. Patricia Torres

June 13, 2011 at 4:34 pm

oh lovely.. another fabulous post.. Thanks so much for remembering to link in.. super sweet!!

Hope the rest of your exams are a breeze too.. Good luck!!

26. Jill

June 14, 2011 at 12:22 am

Great idea! nice and simple – a great way to add sparkles! Enloy your days off!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

27. Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee)

June 14, 2011 at 2:49 am

Great job…as always! Best of luck for your exams:)

28. My Dream Canvas

June 14, 2011 at 6:17 am

Very pretty

June 14, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Hello All..
    I am recently back from exam hall..well after approving comments,i am ready for reply :)

Thank you so much for your love,i am really feeling cool to read this :)

Mak Teh;
    Yes dear,i cant live without my blog,but i have to ignore this,because studies comes first!!
    Thanks for the well wishes..lots of love

Thank u so much for this admiration,so sweet of you!!

Thanks friend,so nice of You

thankssss honey!well m suffering from “exam Fever” ^(^

My dream canvas;
    glad to know your appreciation :)

30. Screaming Sardine

June 16, 2011 at 6:29 pm

What a cute idea! They turned out really nice. It’s amazing the things you can do with Mod Podge. :)

Tracy Screaming Sardine

31. {nifty thrifty things}

June 17, 2011 at 3:52 pm

What a cute idea!
    Thank you so much for linking this up to {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!
    Hope to see you again this weekend!

June 17, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Thank you so much friends for admiring my idea :)
    Lots of Love

33. Becolorful

June 20, 2011 at 4:37 am

Little girls and big girls that love sparkles everywhere are going to want one of these. Thanks for sharing on Motivated Monday at BeColorful