Eid Day & My Sister’s Creative Henna Designs

DIY

Eid Day & My Sister’s Creative Henna Designs

Assalam Alaikum (peace be upon you)
After the Great Holy month of Ramadan, now its time to say AlhamduLillah (Thanks God) for all the blessings we have enjoyed last month..So now we are enjoying our Eid festival.a very colorful day with lots of eating & outing fun :)
I am wishing you Eid greeting with a delay of one day , i write this half post last day but the day was extraordinary busy specially whenever i sit in front of my PC..iPhone was busy at my on & off phone calls of friends & family..so this is a bit late posting!
Our Eid Festival is about 3 days celebrations..so we are also having lots of fun today and tomorrow!!
This festival is so colorful ,specially for girl’s,we wear colorful dresses with matching bangles & Jewelry.you know whats the most important thing for girls at this day?hmmm Definitely Henna filled hands :)
I am sharing today some designs which my sister have done last month! today i will not share my own chand raat mehndi designs..i dont wanna mix up all.. All these designs are from My sister Erum who spent her kids vacations with us last month, so i request her to apply henna on hands for my blog,so lets check some designs from sis Erum ..

Eid Day & My Sister’s Creative Henna Designs

Creative Henna Designs

The cute hands in this above picture, one is my sister Erum Aapi’s hand & the other little lovely is my niece Anum’s hand :)

Now its mine :)

Creative Henna Designs

After cleaning the hand with water,the result was like this !!
and

Creative Henna Designs

Well i will share the whole story of Anum’s this pose in my next CUTE post, i hope you will enjoy..
Its raining from early morning & i am enjoying the day because last day it was hotttt but now relaxing :)
Have Fun,

1. TOÑO

September 1, 2011 at 7:09 am

a few designs very artistic and beautiful, hope will pass a happy feast days with your loved ones.

2. Terrie

September 1, 2011 at 7:36 am

Very delicate design. Know that it’s also good for health as we also have some workshop here showing how to do it.
    Terrie from Hong Kong

3. noblesse

September 1, 2011 at 8:44 am

They’re so pretty, lovely..

4. Cebimdeki renkler

September 1, 2011 at 9:00 am

Beautiful design. Have a nice bayram

5. Karima

September 1, 2011 at 9:06 am

Eid Mubarak, They look great, Karima :)

6. ElisabethAndrée

September 1, 2011 at 9:22 am

Oh it looks all so very elegant. Wish you beautiful special days.

September 1, 2011 at 9:35 am

Thank you so much all of my sweeties!! I am enjoying the day, Thanks again :)

8. meijo's JOY

September 1, 2011 at 10:52 am

As stunning as ever! Have a blessed day!

9. Michele Pacey

September 1, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Your sister’s henna designs are spectacular! It seems that artistic talents run in the family eh? (What a sweet niece you have. My son likes to direct as well. It’s so cute when kids take over!)

Happy Eid Khadija! :)

10. El Olor de Cádiz

September 1, 2011 at 2:45 pm

HOLA KHADIJA!!!! COMO CREO QUE TE HE COMENTADO ALGUNA VEZ, SENCILLAMENTE ME ENCANTAN. ME ENCANTAN ESAS MANOS PINTADAS CON HENNA. Y VEO, QUE LA DE TU HIJA TAMBIEN. ESTAS COSAS ME ENAMORAN. BESOS DESDE CADIZ.ESPAÑA.

11. Michelle L.

September 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Your little Anum is so cuuute! It sounds like she loves her fun and fabulous Auntie K. Your sis has amazing designs and so much skill with that cone – wow. have a wonderful festival! I’m sorry you are missing your sister this year. You are such a close family – distance won’t change that!

12. pitavola

September 1, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Que bonitos!!

13. Tanya Anurag

September 1, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Happy Eid to you and your family.
    The henna designs are beautiful.

Thanks for linking up at Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner and adding to the fun.

The party for this week is going on… hope to see you there again :)

14. sahar awan

September 1, 2011 at 7:17 pm

hey your siso is too creative hannn….good…will wait for your designs hope u share soon…

September 1, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Thanks a bunch to all sweeties hearties, my sister is my inspiration for henna application :) i wish she start blogging but she always said i am not having any time for these activities!!!
    Well Thanks again all Lovelies :)

16. Kiran Ashraf

September 1, 2011 at 11:27 pm

my sis loved this post as she’s addicted to henna designs. thx fr sharing :)

17. CraftCrave

September 2, 2011 at 1:55 am

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

18. Torviewtoronto

September 2, 2011 at 3:28 am

beautiful creative henna

19. Pandora`s Box

September 2, 2011 at 5:34 am

Eid Mubarik hon. It’s my forst time on your wonderful blog.You are sooo talented Mashallah.Now following you. Me too from Islamabad :)

September 2, 2011 at 8:32 am

Kiran;
    Great, why dont you post your sister’s designs any day at your blog??try please :) thanks

Maria;
    Thanks my dear!!

Toreview;
    So nice of you, have fun :)

PB:
    Khair Mubarak, Eid mubarak to you too dear :)
    cool to know that you are also from islamabad:)
    Love

21. Victoria

September 2, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Khadija, they’re gorgeous! JazakAllah :)

22. Honey at 2805

September 2, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Such delicate and artistic design! They are very pretty!

Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday and helping to make it a success! I appreciate your participation!

23. Bohemian

September 3, 2011 at 9:29 am

Oh your Sister’s Mendhi Designs are Magnificent! So inspirational… I want to learn to apply Mendhi because it is difficult to find anyone who knows how to do it well here and it would be such fun to get together with Friends and adorn ourselves.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert… Dawn… The Bohemian

September 3, 2011 at 9:40 am

Victoria;
    Thanks dear,Its great to read this word “JazakAllah” from you..thanks ;)

Honey;
    Thanks , you are always a honey friend..lovely!!

Bohemian;
    Thanks my dear, i will definitely share some more designs with you all, may be any video tutorial soon, so stay connected dear :)
    Its really a fun activity to apply henna along with friends & cousins..so good :)

25. Karima

September 3, 2011 at 9:47 am

I have a surprise for you. I am forwarding onto you the ‘Extreme Muslimah Bloggers Award’. Here is the link to my post. Karima :) http://www.karimascrafts.com/2011/09/extreme-muslimah-bloggers-award.html

26. Lisa

September 3, 2011 at 8:32 pm

HI! Beautiful post! By the way, I’m a new follower from the “Footloose & Fancy Free” blog hop. I’m new to blog hopping and am hoping to build my readership. I’d love for your to visit my blog – http://lifefulloflaughter.blogspot.com!

27. Sara.H

September 4, 2011 at 11:35 am

OMG! Your sister is so talented. Loved them all! I can never do that. :))

September 4, 2011 at 11:52 am

Karima;
    Thanks for the award, i will love to have this :)

Lisa;
    Thanks, i will definitely follow back !!

Sara;
    Thank you honey :) you are always so sweet !!

29. Miriam

September 4, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Hola, espero que hayan pasado lindo es las celebraciones, los diseños de tu hermana son muy bonitos, mis felicitaciones para ella. Besos y que tengas una linda semana.

30. Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops}

September 4, 2011 at 8:30 pm

This is beautiful! I want one :)

31. Kelly

September 5, 2011 at 4:45 pm

These are beautiful, your sister is creative too! Thanks for sharing the design and about your celebrations very cool! Thanks for linking to Eat, Grow, Sew!

September 5, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Miriam:
    Thank you dear, i will definitely send your wishes to her :)

Erin:
    thank you, dont forget to visit further,i will share henna pattern giveaway in future :)

kelly:
    Thanks a bunch dear, so nice of you!!

33. Ruth

September 5, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Wow, these designs are so pretty – I can hardly believe you do them without some kind of template!

34. Ellen

September 6, 2011 at 3:04 pm

beautiful and talented.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

35. Kara @ Mine for the Making

September 9, 2011 at 3:54 am

Wow…so so pretty. you are very talented and artistic!

Id LOVE for you to link this up to my new DIY fashion linky party called DIY Diva Thursdays! We party until Monday, so you have plenty of time to link up! I hope to see you there :)

Kara

36. biyasimadahagirdim

September 9, 2011 at 8:58 am

i love this little hands;)

September 9, 2011 at 10:17 am

Ruthl
    Yes dear,she never use any pattern for making these :)

Ellen;
    Thanks for admiring !!

Kara;
    So sweet of you,i will definitely share soon!

BYDG;
    My niece hands are so cute,i also love her hands :)

38. Camille

September 10, 2011 at 12:34 am

Absolutely beautiful!! The designs are breath-taking! Thank you for sharing this at our Strut Your Stuff Link Party! We hope that you will join us again tomorrow!!
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

39. SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime

September 10, 2011 at 5:52 am

Hi, there! I featured your post here, pinned it on Pinterest, and posted on my facebook. Thanks for sharing this creative post with us at the Creative Bloggers’ Party & Hop.

40. Becolorful

September 11, 2011 at 3:45 pm

So pretty. Thank you for sharing on Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

September 11, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Camile:
    thanks for enjoying my post :)

SJ:
    Thanks a bunch, i m so happy to be featured there :)

becolorful:
    Thanks dear, so nice of you !!

Thanks to all

42. Jenn Erickson

September 12, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Wow, your sister’s henna designs are absolutely beautiful! What an artistic eye and a steady hand.

Thank you for linking up to “A Little Birdie Told Me…”!

I’m featuring your post on my Facebook page today.

Jenn

43. Jami

September 13, 2011 at 3:27 am

Beautiful desing work! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing it at the Tuesday To Do Party last week! Can’t wait to see what you link up this week!
    Smiles!
    Jami

September 13, 2011 at 6:03 am

Jenn:
    Thanks a bunch for the feature!! So nice of you friend :)

Jami:
    Thanks, i always like to share my creations with others!

45. tobeamiss

August 1, 2012 at 2:49 pm

love your sisters designs…she has a very creative mind with Henna! I would love to do Henna and would also love to have a good recipe to use.
    have a wonderful Eid Khadija!

46. Nilgünden gülücükler - El işi sitesi

August 15, 2012 at 7:04 am

Very beautiful hand desing work,thank you.Hugs.