DIY iPad Sleeve

Cell Casing Design

DIY iPad Sleeve

Today I will be sharing an easy idea about making a sleeve of  any iPad/Tablet. if you will remember, I have shared a tutorial of making my iPhone’s case and when a few days back I got this iPad gift, the first thing in my mind was to make its cover as a temporary solution.Today I will be sharing an easy peasy & quick idea of making a sleeve or cover with foamic sheet. its a fun idea..have a look..

DIY iPad Sleeve

diy iPad sleeve

DIY iPad Sleeve

All you need to have is 1- craft foaming sheet of any color, 2-scissor(I use zigzag)  3-paper punch 4-Ribbon

ipad sleeve tutorial

DIY iPad Sleeve

Have a look at the how-to now..

iPad sleeve making idea

DIY iPad Sleeve

I take red & yellow colors of foaming sheets, First I measure it according to iPad size, then cut it & punch it..finally pass ribbon through the holes..

foamic sheet crafts

DIY iPad Sleeve

That’s it..Done within 15 minutes & not looking bad..Right?

diy ipad sleeve

I made this foaming case a bit bigger than the actual size because I have a silicon skin/cover of it..so it will be a problem to add and eject if the size will be exact or less.. I hope you will be enjoying this easy idea & not so temporary at all..

P.S It was my birthday this Monday 21st.. I got this iPad as my birthday gift :)

see how Google wish me my Birthday!

birthday

1. CreativeMind

February 3, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Superb effort. Always glad to visit your blog. :) :) You’re so creative:P

2. sahar awan

February 4, 2013 at 12:05 pm

i knw i m late,happy birthday n great idea

3. TANYA

February 5, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Belated happy Birthday!

This is such a clever idea! Your creativity will surely save you a lot of money.. starting with iPad case ;)

4. Monsterscircus

February 6, 2013 at 9:12 am

Hi Khadija! Better late than never, HAPPY birthsday dearest! Hope you had a fantastic day! What a gift, you’re going to looove it, my iPad almost never leave my hands ;-) such a GREAT sleeve, really cool idea, thank you for that! Have a happy day!

5. Khadija's Creative Mind

February 6, 2013 at 9:15 am

Thank you soo much Sahar, Tanya & MonstersCircus..
    And Yeah agree with you dear, Its in my hands all the time..addiction actually..haha

6. Patricia Torres

March 4, 2013 at 7:42 am

Thats an awesome idea.. Easy for sure!

7. ireminisces

September 25, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Asalamu alaikum thats a really wow idea.

Hunting – Dog & Falcon my latest post

Take Care

8. Radhika

December 8, 2013 at 9:31 am

Really cute n quick …will make one for my tab too.. :)

9. MERCEDES

February 7, 2014 at 2:39 pm

HOLA DE NUEVO KHADIJA !!!!! ESTE COMENTARIO, ES PARA DECIRTE, QUE ALO MEJOR NO LEISTE EL ULTIMO MENSAJE QUE TE DEJE,…. TE DECIA, QUE SI TE APETECIA, TE MANDABA LAS CONCHAS CON LAS QUE HICE MI ULTIMO TRABAJO ( EL DE EL ESPEJO )….QUE CON LO QUE DECIDAS, ESTE ES MI DIRECCION DE CORREO, PARA QUE ME DEJES LA TUYA PERSONAL Y PODER MANDARTELA….MUCHOS BESOS.

10. sid

March 1, 2014 at 11:14 am

zabardast you are so creative