Bling Hairclip DIY with Mod Podge DM

DIY

Bling Hairclip DIY with Mod Podge DM

Summer is in its full swing these days & monsoon season too.. After every rain there is lots of  humidity everyday.well how is yours summer going on? I enjoyed my vacations a lot with some family trips, eating & outing, so much fun.. but finally I am back, so let’s enjoy crafting & here is my today’s post,
I am using these hair clips during summer mostly, They are good in catching  hair tightly & nicely.. isn’t it? So I am used to for these. But when I got this clip it was in plain black.. OMG.. how I can wear something simple? No Way.. I must be trying something colorful & shiny.. so here I did some easy effort,

Hairclip DIY with Mod Podge

hairclip refashion modpodge DM

Hairclip DIY with Mod Podge

Isn’t is Nice & full of Bing? Glitter, Sequins & some shine..Love using glitter in crafting & yeah when the Mod Podge DM is always fun.

Bling hair clip DIY

Hairclip DIY with Mod Podge

Things you will need to have are;

A hair clip, sequins, foam brush, & mod Podge sparkle.

creative khadija instagram sharing

Hairclip DIY with Mod Podge

And this one I have shared at my Instagram while making the tutorial & images..

hairclip refashion diy

Hairclip DIY with Mod Podge

The how-to; First you will cover the surface with mod podge & then fix the sequins carefully, you can make different designs.

mod podge hairclip refashion

Hairclip DIY

When the clip will get totally dry (after an hour may be) pour some Dimensional Magic.. two coats.. but be sure you dry it totally, otherwise the milky color will still the same under the second coat.

mod podge DM fashion crafts

Here I apply the second coat. And after few hours, I wear it.. oh yeah its cool to wear some bling in your hair..

Hair clip refashion tutorial

Hairclip DIY with Mod Podge

Give it a try & Enjoy.. I bet you will be having fun while crafting this sparkle clip.

Have a nice day ~Khadija

1. Michelle L

July 9, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Love them! So fancy and fun. Those flower-shaped sequins are very cool, too!

2. Paula

July 10, 2013 at 11:46 am

what a great idea, very pretty !!!!!

3. LaVoice

July 11, 2013 at 8:39 pm

You did a marvelous job on the hair clip. Very pretyt. I could not wear them in my hair.

4. JaneEllen

July 12, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Love your hair clip, so pretty and glitzy, I could use some pretty bling. Great tutorial. Will have to get some sparkle modpodge but hopefully I can find a smaller bottle of it. Think I have rest of needed stuff already in my stash. I found you thru LizMarie’s Inspire me please linky party. I’m going to check out all the great stuff you’ve made before I exit your wonderful blog.
    I’m going to make one of those to hold my hair out of my face when I’m working on things. Drives me crazy. I have a short bob hairdo with the bangs mostly grown out so hair falls down in my face alot, not used to that as I had short hair for many years.

5. Ana Lopes

July 13, 2013 at 10:12 am

Super cute work! Thanks so much for sharing the great tutorial! Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,

6. Al

July 13, 2013 at 3:36 pm

What a great idea. I love the simplicity of it, and yet it looks so fancy.

7. heidi

July 13, 2013 at 3:45 pm

These look great. And it’s always great to have a blingy hairclip. Hope you have a great day.

8. Krystle

July 13, 2013 at 8:09 pm

I love this! So cute and sparkly!!

Pinned it!! Thanks for sharing with us at One Sharendipity Place this weekend!!

9. Khadija's Creative Mind

July 14, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Thank you so much everyone for appreciating my idea :)

10. Miriam

July 14, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Hola, siempre me encantan tus trabajos porque son hermosos y muy coloridos. Que sigas disfrutando del verano y las vacaciones, por aquí estamos en invierno y hoy es uno de esos días para quedarse adentro por el frío que hace. Besos

11. Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory)

July 14, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Looks so pretty, love how you changed the simple look of this clip. Ramadan Mubarak, Khadija!

12. monsterscircus

July 16, 2013 at 12:08 am

Such an amazing and fashionable hair clip! Thanks for always bringing such great bling bling DIY’s, it’s so cute. Have a lovely day dear Khadija:-)

13. Jill

July 16, 2013 at 12:37 am

Very pretty and sparkly!! Glad you enjoyed your vacations!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

14. Denise@BeBetsy

July 16, 2013 at 1:20 am

Love the hair clip! So cool. Please share on our party tomorrow

15. Cathy

July 17, 2013 at 1:06 am

Hi there! I am co-hosting this week on the My Favorite Posts Showoff Weekend Blog Party. Thanks for connecting up!

Hugs, Cathy

16. Khadija's Creative Mind

July 17, 2013 at 10:30 am

17. Diana Rambles

July 19, 2013 at 2:16 am

Very cute! Thanks for sharing at my Pin Me Linky Party!

18. BeBetsy

July 19, 2013 at 4:48 am

Love the blinged out hair clip and especially the color!

Sharon and Denise ♥
    Fashion | Food | Beauty | Antiques | DIY | and much more

19. andrea

July 19, 2013 at 10:42 am

oh my friend…you works such amazing magic with all of your projects! I adore this!!! : ) TFS…hugs…

20. Patti

July 21, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I am a bling girl,and I love what you’ve done with the plain old hair clip. So creative and ready for a night on the town! Thanks for sharing.
    Patti

21. MERCEDES

July 21, 2013 at 4:06 pm

HOLA KHADIJA !!!! QUE BONITA TE HA QUEDADO ESTA PINZA DE PELO !!!!! NO SE ME HUBIERA OCURRIDO NUNCA…. QUE ARTISTA ERES…. MUCHOS BESOS, ME ALEGRO DE SALUDARTE.

22. sammy

August 17, 2013 at 2:36 pm

hey khadija….really nice n creative…..wanted to ask whether mod podge is available in apkistan easily or not?
    regards

23. Khadija's Creative Mind

August 18, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Thanks Everyone!
    Sammy.,
    thanks dear & sorry Mod podge is not yet available in Pakistan!

24. Allison @ Dream a Little Bigger

August 25, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Oooh, I haven’t used the glitter Mod Podge, yet. I’m not sure why not, it’s fabulous! Nice project and thanks so much for linking up :)

25. Karla

September 15, 2013 at 8:36 pm

This is so cute! What a fun way to brighten up your hair clip. How have a never thought of that?!?! Thanks again for linking up! :)

26. Pingback: Junkin Joe's Vintage and Thrifty Finds, Features, Linky Party - The Cottage Market