How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts

How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts

Card Making

How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts

Do you like making handmade cards for your dear ones? I love card making for my friends & family. If you are into paper crafting, My today’s blog post is for you. While paper crafting we usually make mess with paper surface sometimes. Last week I was working on a handmade card for one of my dear friend. I fill it with designs & decoration while didn’t notice what I have done with Index page & last page which was plain. I might share the complete card in my upcoming posts. Today I will share How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts while paper crafting. Let’s see.

How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts

How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and CraftsCheck this is what I did. I didn’t notice what I’hv done to the first page of the card while designing inside pages. Some minor stains were visible clearly.

Let’s see how I removed the stains easily.

How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts

How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts

You will need a zero sand paper or stick. My card sheet was thick material & textured. So I smoothly rub sand paper on it & the stain is no more visible now!

How To Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts

I was busy in designing card inside & forgot about outer side, This is not happening to me first time, I usually did this while paper crafting. I should be more careful. After making the card, In the end when I saw front page it was not looking well. So this is how I simply removed the minor stain with zero sand paper stick.

I have completed the card & I can’t wait to show you inside designs. I hope you will find this quick hack useful.

You can also let me know if you want to buy any handmade card. I will happily be making for my clients as well.

I hope you will enjoy this quick hack. Remove Minor Stains From Paper Cards and Crafts is not a big deal anymore.

But remember, This trick is not useful if your material surface is thin or soft.

You can also check my other Handmade Cards Making Tutorials & Paper crafts.

Have a great day!

1. sadee

January 25, 2017 at 3:21 pm

woww girl! wonderful tip. Please share more.

2. Michelle L

January 25, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Well! This is a new idea to me and I love it! Thanks for the brilliant tip, Kiran!

3. pitavola

January 25, 2017 at 6:04 pm

desconocía este truco y me setá de gran utilidad
    Muchas gracias

4. Pingback: CraftCrave | DigiFree | CraftCrave

5. Jess Powell (Babi a Fi)

January 30, 2017 at 1:40 pm

I would never have thought of this – such an awesome tip! :D Thanks so much for sharing over at Friday Frivolity.

6. Rebecca

January 30, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. I was recently working on a card and somehow I ended up with a small bit of dirt near the edge of the card. I will try your method and see if that helps.

• Khadija's Creative Mind

February 6, 2017 at 8:19 am

This happens while paper crafting. So we all learn through blunders. Haha. Thanks Rebecca, I am glad to know you found it useful. Let me know if it work well for your card too :)

7. Pingback: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop #211 | SimpleStepsForLivingLife

8. Pingback: What To Write About In January - Mom Resource

9. Pingback: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop #99 | My Life Abundant

10. Jann Olson

February 1, 2017 at 4:32 am

What a clever way of removing stains! Never would have thought of it. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

11. Khadija's Creative Mind

February 6, 2017 at 8:23 am

This kind of crafty blunders are part of our paper crafting. I am glad you liked the idea. Thanks a bunch.
    Hugs back. :)