Ribbon Work Designed Floral Shirt Making

Ribbon Work Designed Floral Shirt Making

Hello All,,
My Today’s post is Interesting for those who like doing experiments with color combinations :) I have done this color experiment a few weeks back! but the turn out was Nice..I have shared my black & white color obsession with you in my previous post! well I collect material one day but during those days house white wash started & I was too busy in other duties! After getting free from other stuff I start Making this Shirt Embellishment with ribbons & Ribbon flowers..First I thought to do Ribbon Embroidery but the fabric was not good one according to thick ribbon embroidery,Actually I have bought broad ribbons which may disturb the fabric weave if I try some Embroidery !
I am Extraordinary in LOVE with Pearls & crystals..so I also use Pearls here..

Ribbon Work

Ribbon Work

First Look !!
& Now the whole Project..I complete this whole shirt within 4 days! ( I am really an Active girl..wohoo..but sometimes only,,haha)

Ribbon Work

Ribbon Work

I select Red, Green & Yellow Ribbons with a broad Pink Ribbon! I also try some paper work with markers! sorry i have missed the pic of paper work somewhere in my folders..oops!

Ribbon Work

Ribbon Work

First You will need to make some Ribbon Flowers for embellishing your shirt..the simplest how-to is above..
1- make running stitch at one border side of your ribbon
2- when you will pull the thread it will be like a ruffly round piece!
3- then you will have to make stitches & a proper knot of thread at both sides of ribbon ,so the flower will be ready!
4- cut extra thread & ribbon in vertical line, so the flower will not be disturbed! You can also check my another tutorial of these Flower Making
So you will repeat the process of  Flower making several times..I make so many! at start it will take some time but after making 10 flowers, your hand will work very well :) in flow :)

Ribbon Work

Ribbon Work

The First sneak peak at my shirt’s neckline..hmm..
First stitch the Pink ribbon, Then green,yellow & red!
After sewing, take needle & thread & start embellishing your shirt with little flowers :)

Ribbon Work

Ribbon Work

Its the Shirt’s border..again Pink, green, Yellow & red too.
After sewing embellish flowers with needle n thread!
In first row I use one yellow-One green.then the second row was one red between every green n yellow..so its the color combination :) with black & white!

Its not completed in above pic! even without ironing, I was not in a mood of sharing this pic but its a before image :) actually it was late night & i was at my bed :)

Wohoo..Its completed Now!! You can also see my scarf (folded)in the picture below!

Its the Arm design..

Here is a FACT, I am not a friend of sewing machine!! I touch the sewing machine once in 6 months..Believe Me..let me think when i touch the sewing machine last time..but the thing which really Amaze me that I stitch Ribbons not so bad,, my mother doubt that I will not be able to stitch these slim ribbons strait & without any mess..but I have done it smartly..hmm
well there is a tip which my friend told me once that during ribbon sewing, always place a thick brown paper under your fabric piece, so it will not disturb the ribbons! Well I follow this tip & its working!
 I will enjoy wearing this Hand bag with this dress..What do you think?have you checked my previous post about this bag?

Ribbons handwoven handbag DIY

Ribbons handwoven handbag DIY

Weaving Handbag Tutorial

Weaving Handbag Tutorial

I hope this will be an easy & interesting post for you! So if you liked it, or any suggestion about it, feel free to write me..
Have a colorful day!

I am Khadija Kiran, A girl blogger & Art student, I love sharing my easy DIY & craft ideas. I blog about handmade crafts & things.

1. Michele Pacey  /  November 10, 2011, 4:28 am Reply

I like your colour experiment and congratulations on sewing it by hand! I’m a fan of anything hand-sewn. Machines are overrated in my opinion, ha ha!

2. Merlyn  /  November 10, 2011, 4:30 am Reply

Hi.. Awesome tutorial..Looks pretty with different bright colours :)

3. sahar awan  /  November 10, 2011, 4:37 am Reply

it is great red is going really well with black n white

4. Dr Sonia S V  /  November 10, 2011, 4:57 am Reply

So beautiful and lovely and you make it sound easy too. Never tried it — shall give it a shot soon. Thank You for sharing such sweet and lovely projects
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

5. Vicki  /  November 10, 2011, 5:19 am Reply

Very pretty! You did a nice job! ^^ & you know…the sewing machine is not my friend, either — I do most of my sewing by hand.(;

~Vicki

6. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 10, 2011, 5:48 am Reply

Michele;
    The strips are by machine but the flowers are totally hand stitched :) sewing machine is not a friend of mine at all :) hihi

Merlyn;
    Thanks dear! I enjoy BRIGHT colors a lot!

Sahar;

Sonia;
    Now you have to try it any day :) you will really Enjoy!

Vicki;
    Thanks Vicki :)Those people always amaze me who are having great blogs of sewing work! i think its hectic to work on machine for hours..hand work is relaxed in my opinion :)

7. Sara.H  /  November 10, 2011, 6:43 am Reply

You never cease to amaze me. This is fantastic! Love the colors and everything. <3

8. Яmaha  /  November 10, 2011, 7:56 am Reply

Beautiful dress and amazing bag :) I like them both =)

9. Michelle L.  /  November 10, 2011, 7:56 am Reply

So much work, wow, I’m really impressed, K! It looks exciting, vibrant and so original – I bet you look quite cute in this! Those brights against the black and white are really cool. I think I missed the handbag when first posted – it’s so pretty.

10. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 10, 2011, 8:17 am Reply

Sara:
    Thanks a bunch sweety! Always welcome :)

Maha;
    so nice of you girl :) thanks for enjoying my post..

Mich:
    Thanks for admiring my efforts but i didnt wear this till now. I will wear this monday when i will start university after Eid holidays! My friends will definitely going to jealous :)

11. kitty  /  November 10, 2011, 8:57 am Reply

Que aporte mas interesante!! me ha encantado verlo ..eres una gran artista amiga..
    Felicitaciones y saludos desde España-

12. Noblesse  /  November 10, 2011, 9:34 am Reply

It’s very nice, gorgeous!

13. Ambreen  /  November 10, 2011, 10:52 am Reply

That looks so good & so colorful! Great work, Khadija! I’m bookmarking this to try out some day :)

14. meijo's JOY  /  November 10, 2011, 2:40 pm Reply

Wow! You colorful post splashed some color over my heart too!

15. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 10, 2011, 3:16 pm Reply

Kitty;
    Thanks a lot dear friend! yes i think I AM an artist :) :) hehe

Noblesse;
    Thanks you dear :)

Ambreen;
    I like color experiments :) Sure you can bookmark not just my post the whole blog happily :)
    Whenever you will try be sure to send me any pic of your effort!

PC;
    That’s great! Enjoy colors of LIFE :) thanks for admiring this!

16. LV  /  November 10, 2011, 3:26 pm Reply

What a talented, creative person you are. Great job. I will leave the making of these goodie to you tho.

17. ✪♜I.B.G.♜✪  /  November 10, 2011, 4:04 pm Reply

Hi! I am Isa “Wan of cooking varieties guest” from Turkey. I like your blog and following your blog. Please visit my blog and follow back. It makes me very happy. Thanks..

18. pitavola  /  November 10, 2011, 6:05 pm Reply

Que preciosos bordados! me gustan todos pero el de las flores es igual más vistoso

19. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 10, 2011, 6:21 pm Reply

LV;
    Its so sweet of you Dear madam :) thanks

IBG;
    Thanks! welcome to my blog, i will visit you soon!

Pitavola;
    Thanks for the nice words! so sweet as usual :)

20. divya  /  November 10, 2011, 9:17 pm Reply

wow…very creative n great job dear..

21. Maria's Craft  /  November 10, 2011, 11:27 pm Reply

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

22. Anabella  /  November 11, 2011, 11:04 am Reply

I featured this tutorial in my “Top Ten CRAFTS I loved this week #3″.
    It’s an awesome tutorial!!!
    Thanks!

PS:It is also a linking party, so you can link up another craft!!

23. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 11, 2011, 1:13 pm Reply

Divya;
    Thanks, I like to use my creativity in outfits too :)

Maria;
    so sweet of you!@ keep sharing with all :)thanks

Anabella;
    Thanks for the feature! so nice of you! I will visit again definitely :)

24. cookingvarieties  /  November 11, 2011, 2:24 pm Reply

hi creative mind..
    wow! you did it again.. another set of crafty work, which i marvel at your patience to complete that one dress.

Just to let you know that I am featured (guest) blogger at Jasna’s real authentic foodie blog. Thanks, do visit this at

s.

25. Melanie @ bear rabbit bear  /  November 11, 2011, 5:05 pm Reply

Thanks for linking to Things I’ve Done Thursday!

Melanie
    Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

26. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 11, 2011, 5:42 pm Reply

CV;
    Hi dear, Thanks for the sweet words & for telling me about this post, I will definitely visit & will say Hi to her :) congrats on featuring there!wish you more success!

Melanie;
    Thanks, I like sharing all around :)

27. hellopalz  /  November 11, 2011, 6:49 pm Reply

The bag is really nice! i like your creative work in here! Keep it up :-)

28. Sam  /  November 12, 2011, 10:05 am Reply

Hi sweety, your blog is lovely. You are truly a creative talent…I wish I could make some of these things, but I’m terrible at crafts

29. Maggie  /  November 12, 2011, 2:57 pm Reply

awww so cute, Would luv for my readers to see this awesome idea, will you please join our weekly party at
    have a great crafting weekend!
    Maggie

30. Maggie  /  November 12, 2011, 2:57 pm Reply

have a great crafting weekend!
    Maggie

31. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 12, 2011, 3:03 pm Reply

hellopalz;
    Thanks for the sweet words! my goodness!

Sam;
    Thank Lovely! so nice of you :) I always Love this word “CREATIVE”
    you can do it, give some try plz )

Maggie;
    Thanks for inviting me in your linky :) i always Love to share my work in linkys :)
    Definitely share with your readers too..

32. Sassy Sites!  /  November 14, 2011, 12:08 am Reply

Thanks for linking up to Sassy Sites FFA party on Friday!! I LOVE to see all of the great ideas! All week this week, we will be doing Thanksgiving themed link ups. Monday is all about Turkeys, so if you have something you’ve created that is turkey-ish :)… come by tomorrow and link it up!!

XOXO!!
    marni @ Sassy Sites!

33. Chel Hery  /  November 14, 2011, 9:13 am Reply

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

34. Patricia Torres  /  November 14, 2011, 11:57 am Reply

You are super creative…

35. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 14, 2011, 12:06 pm Reply

Marni;
    thanks for the sweet words! i will try sharing something more :)

Chel Hery;
    Thanks you for admiring!

Patti;
    Awww..I love reading this word “Creative” *(*

36. Helena, Sweden  /  November 15, 2011, 8:36 am Reply

This is really lovely, you are very creative. :)

37. Jill  /  November 15, 2011, 10:43 am Reply

Oh my goodness Khadija – that is just beautiful! I’m loving those flowers – such amazing details and such a lot of work! now I have to go and check out your handbag!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

38. notyet100  /  November 15, 2011, 11:07 am Reply

Super cool,..:)

39. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 15, 2011, 11:42 am Reply

Helena:

jill:
    so nice of you, thanks for enjoying the post

notyet100:
    thanks a bunch :)

40. Cook Clean Craft  /  November 16, 2011, 6:45 am Reply

So pretty and colourful, and so much detail. It looks like a lot of work paid off in a nice, happy shirt.

41. Jamie  /  November 16, 2011, 11:42 pm Reply

It is beautiful. It will look amazing with that bag which I am in LOVE with.

Jamie

42. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 17, 2011, 10:22 am Reply

CCC:
    yes it was lengthy but the turn out was relaxing :)
    thanks for admiring my work!

Jamie:
    Thank you so much for writing such lovely words, so sweet of you!

43. AmieAnn  /  November 20, 2011, 5:09 pm Reply

Beautiful! I especially love the matching bag.. what a wonderful way to play with color and embroidery! Thanks so much for sharing with the pink Hippo party.. can’t wait to see what you share next!

44. Becolorful  /  November 20, 2011, 5:21 pm Reply

Khadija,
    The shirt is just so fun to look at. I am a huge fan of black and white and the other colors you chose are so happy and bright. The perfect color palate. I am IN LOVE with that handbag though. Maybe you could link THAT up next time. Totally cool too.
    Have a great week and thanks for linking up to Motivated Monday at BEColorful.
    Pam

45. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 20, 2011, 5:36 pm Reply

AmieAnn;
    Thanks for admiring my shirt & handbag,,i am really a big fan of handbags..so i make handbags too :)

Pam;
    so sweet of you friend, i am in love with black & white color these days! usually i am not but just now!I will love to share with your party dear :) i like spreading colors all around *(*
    Lots of Love & thank you all friends for admiring my effort! shooow shweeet :)

46. Jenn "Rook No. 17"  /  November 21, 2011, 9:38 pm Reply

In this week of Thanksgiving I especially want you to know how grateful I am to have you be a part of the creative spirit and camaraderie at Rook No. 17. Thank you for linking up to “A Little Birdie Told Me…”!

Yours,
    Jenn

47. Jennifer  /  November 22, 2011, 8:58 pm Reply

Great color combo!
    Thanks for sharing at Show & Share!

48. CREATIVE MIND  /  November 23, 2011, 9:44 am Reply

Jenn;
    Thanks a bunch dear Jenn! all the best :)

Jennifer;
    Thanks for admiring my work :)

49. Anonymous  /  August 23, 2012, 4:33 pm Reply

AOA…KHADIJA great work u have done…actually i have done a lot of cources but don’t have much time to utilize the skills because i am doing mphil in biological sciences…i like ur work very much

50. CREATIVE MIND  /  August 25, 2012, 9:21 am Reply

Walaikum assalam,
    Thanks for the sweet comment, I am also a university student & great to know that a student is enjoying my work..
    Keep visiting & let me know your name next time..you can share your work with me via e-mail
    kkcreativemind@hotmail.com
    all the best for your M.phil.
    Allah hafiiz

51. Lisa  /  September 25, 2012, 8:33 pm Reply

I love the ribbon work, very beautiful.

52. mrs khan  /  November 19, 2012, 5:06 am Reply

i love it it so beautyful

53. Hafsa  /  December 31, 2012, 1:00 pm Reply

it’s really nice and seems easy I’ll try it and i hope you’ll share more works:)

54. maite  /  January 18, 2013, 2:55 pm Reply

Me encanta.

55. mrs basit  /  April 9, 2013, 6:51 am Reply

thanks u send me new creation i enjoy it

56. sadi  /  November 17, 2013, 8:56 am Reply

nice

57. […] look so delicate, Once I design my black & white printed shirt with loads of different colors mini ribbon flowers & that was appreciated by my readers a lot. I love fabric flower making as well, the technique […]