Celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day With Creativity

DIY

Celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day With Creativity

Happy Independence Day of Pakistan..
or
Jashan-e-Azaadi Mubarak
It’s my Pakistan’s 65th independence day :) MashaAllah..we are now ready to celebrate…last year we were facing some heavy floods & destruction in our country during the month of august.the monsoon season is usually terrible here..in august 2011 we were not celebrating this great day with lots of pleasures &we were focusing more on helping those people who were in trouble after losing their homes & families…

My today’s post is showing my Love for my leader ..
Quaid-e-Azam ,the great leader & founder of Pakistan.His photo/sketch is at all our currency notes & coins as any other country.As you know I am enjoying making accessory stuff these days so I thought to try this idea with patriotic theme :)
Yes I made these coin earrings,and now wearing the sketch of our Great leader proudly :) isn’t it fun to share patriotism in this crafty way?
Lets see :)

Celebrate Pakistan’s Independence

handmade jewelry making

handmade jewelry making

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah..The Founder & an Awesome Leader..His personality was super amazing & even His enemies named Him Gentleman & the man of determination because of his Disciplined life & rules..!!

Dear Quaid..We are so Proud of you..and We wish we have any leader like You..unfortunately we are not so lucky to have someone as yours…!

Here is our one Rupee Coin
Lets see what I am going to do with this little but cute coin :)

You will need to have a very few things;

Coins

Rhinestones

Modpodge DM

UHU/Hot glue

Earring base

handmade jewelry making

handmade jewelry making

Process
handmade jewelry making

handmade jewelry making

Add a few drops over coin & Let it dry for a few minutes
Then fix rhinestones on sides carefully..Our flag is green so I am fixing green rhinestones.
when the first coat will be totally dry..
add some more DM & make a bumpy look :)
independence day crafts

independence day crafts

Let It dry…

Its not easy to wait for a few hours until it went completely dry with an awesome look..hmmm..

And here is the result…waooo…

fix the earring base & make it perfect :)

And here is the maker of these earrings now wearing Quaid’s sketch proudly :) I am also going to try a ring like this :)
So what do you think my friends..isn’t it an easy, fun idea?

My nail art..according to my flag..
I hope you enjoyed this idea..
Have fun..

Live Long & Happy Independence Day Pakistan..

here is Google homepage today..I like the look..thanks Google..

independence day crafts ideas

pakistan day clay crafts DIYTin Can Kids Crafts Idea-Azadi Crafts Series

1. Mariam (Saudi | Philippines)

August 14, 2012 at 8:17 am

boing… first comment!

salaam alaikum Khadijah,

this is interesting, Pakistan Independence Day is in August, my birth month :) anyways that doesn’t really mean anything. I don’t celebrate Philippine Independence Day and don’t even know when its celebration is, not just because of my itsy bitsy knowledge of the Philippine Islands but because I simply do not care about celebrating National Days and Independence Days.

Back in Saudi when many of ’em would make their national day a big deal I used to think, ‘they’re celebrating the national day a bit too much’ like it’s serious business when in Islam we really have only 2 celebrations and those are Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha.

If you want to celebrate your own country’s Independence Day it’s up to you -as for me I’d rather keep a distance from innovated/Bid’ah celebrations that weren’t celebrated by our beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam.

Khadijah thank you for the email, I’m not sure if I responded to it soonest or not. If I didn’t then sorry about not responding sister Khadijah :) May Allah guide us all Muslims to all that pleases Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’aala. Ameen.

^_^ :) advance Eid Mubarak to all Muslims worldwide :)

2. Mariam (Saudi | Philippines)

August 14, 2012 at 8:18 am

oh and about my comment on this interesting earrings you’ve made…

WOW I’m loving the sparkling green color, Khadijah!!! though making those earrings seem a bit complicated, I’m wondering how you attached a coin to that… needle/pin whatever you call it for attaching it to your earlobe. How did you do it, Khadijah? May Allah bless your creativity and make it a means for you and us Muslims to enter Jannah/Heaven. Ameen :)

3. Proje Çantası

August 14, 2012 at 8:25 am

It’s really very nice and grate idea.

Cive Pakistan!

4. El Olor de Cádiz

August 14, 2012 at 9:10 am

HOLA KHADIJA !!!!! QUE BUENA IDEA !!!! ESTUPENDA. HACIA YA BASTANTE TIEMPO QUE NO TE VEIA. ME ALEGRO DE SALUDARTE. MUCHOS BESOS DESDE CADIZ, ESPAÑA.

5. Jaleela

August 14, 2012 at 9:46 am

very nice and gr8 idea

August 14, 2012 at 11:40 am

Thank You so much my friends..
    and dear Mariam..
    I love celebrating my country’s independence day..its not something against our religious teaching :) we can enjoy definitely..
    And I attach the earring with a sticky transparent glue..its not difficult idea..you can try this girl..
    Thanks for your email too..

Have a nice day!

7. Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory)

August 14, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Happy Independence day, Khadija! What a creative creation! I was expecting something special from you, and I’m so impressed. Great writeup!

8. Lubaina E.

August 14, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I looove the coin earring idea!
    Thankfully we have lighter coins now :p
    The previous coins were heavyyy.
    And i see you posted a picture of the google doodle too :)
    Mayn I love being a Paki :’)

9. Shang J.

August 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Aw you are certainly the most originally creative person I have ever seen. x

10. Katy

August 14, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Happy Independence Day! Love the earrings! Very creative! Have a great day! :)

11. Vicki

August 14, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Happy independence day to you! Hope you had a lovely day celebrating.(: And lovely earrings as well! I like your nails too.(;

12. Dani - Diane - ATA Girls

August 14, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Happy Independence Day! Great idea to help you celebrate. Visiting from http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com/

13. Iskrica

August 14, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Nice, Independence and freedom is some important for everything! Your minds are so creative!!!!!

14. Miriam

August 15, 2012 at 1:21 am

Que bueno que este año el país está mejor y hayan podido festejar, muy buena propuesta para la fecha. Me encantó tu entrada donde muestras todos los pendientes que hiciste, están todos lindos pero a mi los que más me gustaron fueron los que tienen forma de sandalia. Besos y gracias por enseñarnos en cada entrada.

August 15, 2012 at 9:41 am

Thank You so much everyone ..I really Love reading your sweet words..thanks for appreciating my fun idea..

16. MulticoloredPieces

August 15, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Hi, Khadija. Happy Independence Day and your cute earrings are just the right patriotic touch! Also enjoyed seeing your sketchbook drawings–very pretty.
    best, nadia

17. Katherines Corner

August 17, 2012 at 12:21 am

How Wonderful! Happy independence day!Hugs P.S> thank you for sharing at the hop my friend :-)

18. Katrine - make it and fake it

August 17, 2012 at 8:48 am

Happy independence day!! thats great!!! OH MY, tose earrings rock!!! I need to go out and find some forren change so i can make some!!!

love K

19. Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com

August 17, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Very creative! :-)

20. Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

August 17, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Great job! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning!

21. Heidi Fowler

August 17, 2012 at 5:37 pm

What a cool idea. Thanks for sharing this week at One Creative Weekend! Have a great weekend!

August 17, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Thank You so much everyone..I love my country too much as everybody loves..

23. Hani Shabbir

August 17, 2012 at 6:39 pm

It looks fabulous worn by you! Cute idea.
    Happy Independence Day. I wish the situation gets better in Pakistan soon! :(

24. Magia da Inês

August 18, 2012 at 10:41 am

♡¸.°.¸♫♫♪
    Belos brincos.
    Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil
    ♡彡♫♪°.¸.•°`

25. Honey at 2805

August 18, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Thank you for sharing your project at Potpourri Friday!

26. Christine

August 19, 2012 at 11:09 am

Such a GREAT creative pair of earrings!!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

August 19, 2012 at 11:35 am

Thanks a lot for appreciating my idea :)

28. JOY 2 JOURNEY

August 19, 2012 at 11:58 am

Happy Independence day, Khadija! What a creative mind you have and I love to see what you make. Thank you for sharing with us at The “Sunday Stop”!
    Hugs,
    Bj@J2J

29. Torviewtoronto

August 19, 2012 at 3:40 pm

beautiful creative idea
    Eid mubarak to you and family

30. Karima

August 19, 2012 at 11:25 pm

How creative of you – love them!

31. Jenny

August 20, 2012 at 4:41 am

Such a creative idea! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop (already following along)…I would love if you would stop by and say hello :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

32. Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home

August 20, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Thanks for linking up with Keep Calm & Link Up last week! Can’t wait to see what you link up this week as well!

33. Deborah Owen

August 21, 2012 at 11:26 am

Beautiful idea!

34. The Thriftiness Miss

August 22, 2012 at 5:45 am

What a great idea! They turned out so cute :) Thanks so much for linking this up to our weekend Wonders party. Hope to see you back on Thursday :)

35. August 22, 2012 at 8:41 am

such a great idea! I find you on Flamingo Toes linky party, I’m just after you :)

36. Ag.perdew

August 22, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Stopping by via Look What I made linky party! Following your GFC, you can find me @ http://www.onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com. I love this idea…love the little green gems. Wow, so much creativity happening here. LOVE it.

37. cathy@my1929charmer

August 23, 2012 at 1:40 am

Happy Independence Day! A great idea and they really turned out so cute! You definitely have a creative mind! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

38. Evelyn

August 23, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Thank you for sharing a history lesson and the pride of your country:) I love knowing facts about culture and history and the great people that made a difference in this world.
    The earrings are so perfect for this and love the simple aqua rhinestones. These came out just beautiful.
    Thank you for your support of Freedom Fridays:)

39. Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

August 24, 2012 at 4:48 am

So sorry about the floods & troubles you’ve experienced in your area. The leader on your coin is such a handsome gentleman & your project looks great!

Warmly, Michelle

August 24, 2012 at 11:39 am

Thank You so much for appreciating my idea & for enjoying this post…
    have a great day!

41. Lelanie Denso

August 24, 2012 at 2:19 pm

as always, creative and unique my dear Khadija. Kappy independence day to you and your country and a great Eid Mubarak to you and your family!

Hugs,
    Lalay

42. nurtenbegendi.blogspot.com

August 24, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Bağımsızlık gününüz kutlu olsun. Türkiye’de, başkent Ankara’da Cinnah Caddesi adında bir cadde var. Biz Türkler, Pakistanlıları kardeş, dost bir millet olarak severiz. Türkiye’den selamlar ve sevgiler gönderiyorum.

43. Petite Hermine

August 26, 2012 at 3:43 am

Happy Independence Day! Thanks for sharing this post about your country’s independence. I learned something new today :)

44. Lotte

August 26, 2012 at 9:04 pm

Hi there,
    Thank you so much for following along with the first ever ‘Friday Chaos’. Hope you come back again next week.

I have just reached my first milestone on my blog and I’m hosting a mini give away be sure to stop by and check it out!

Look forward to seeing you again next week.

Lotte xoxo

August 27, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Thank You so much everyone :) I am glad to know you enjoyed the post !!

46. Jill

August 31, 2012 at 3:57 am

What a great idea for earrings!! And I love your nail polish too!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

47. ana hayat

September 3, 2012 at 11:31 am

I really like your work and it has inspired me to work with Mod Podge(well its more than an inspiration) but I am still unable to find it in Islamabad..I think you do live here..Can you tell me please where to get it…:)))

48. Patricia Torres

September 3, 2012 at 11:59 am

That is a lovely post.. And I love how you’ve transformed that coin into ear rings.. very very pretty!!

September 3, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Ana Hayat;
    I am sorry dear, modpodge is not yet available here in Pakistan..I got this gift package from Amy Anderson of modpodgerocks blog
    Yes, I am also from ISB but I cant find it here..

Patti;
    Thanks for enjoying the post dear :)

50. The Craft-Arty Kid

September 5, 2012 at 8:10 pm

These are so cute. And a great idea behind them

51. Dila

November 4, 2012 at 9:48 am

¸.•°✿⊱╮
    °✿ Olá, amiga!

Bom domingo!
    Boa semana!
    Beijinhos do Brasil.°✿
    ♫•*¨*•.¸¸✿✿¸¸.•*¨*•♫

52. Khadija's Creative Mind

November 4, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Thanks a lot friends :)

53. Hafsa

October 1, 2013 at 11:30 am

Can u plz post images of nail art done by u and different painting techniques such as salt painting,abstract painting.collage work or spray painting etc…..