Pearls & Clay Charm Bracelet

DIY

Pearls & Clay Charm Bracelet

Month of June is known as pearls month..is there any girl who don’t like wearing pearls? original or fake..whatever but pearls are always beautiful. Its warm weather here in Pakistan these days, so I was not in a mood of crafting mostly, But I did some finally, and here it is the result, have a look..

Pearls & Clay Charm Bracelet

charm bracelet tutorial

Pearls & Clay Charm Bracelet

charm pearls bracelet making

Pearls & Clay Charm Bracelet

I Fix some pearls with a chain & made this bracelet.. I have some homemade clay preserved in my craft room drawer, which was now getting dry(I made that 6 months back).. so I thought to use it somewhere before it gets totally dry. So I did this texture technique, lets see..

pearls accessory diy

Two pearls together.. my Instagram version

make bracelets

Pearls & Clay Charm Bracelet

Giving texture to the clay/dough by pressing it over a designed surface & converting it into a glitter charm for bracelet.

charm bracelet diy

Add jump rings & its done..

clay press texture

Pearls & Clay Charm Bracelet

This is how I create the texture.. place the clay/dough piece over the design surface & push with any roller, separate carefully & the texture is done!

I hope you will like the idea & now you can create some cool charms & stuff like this with different texture designs.

See my other Jewelry Making Tutorials

Have a great day!

1. Shabby Art Boutique

June 27, 2013 at 6:59 am

Thanks for showing us how you made it and thank you for sharing this at Shabbilicious Friday.

2. andrea

June 28, 2013 at 11:26 am

You always create the most beautiful things! I adore you and yours blog!!!! tons of hugs and much love…tfs!

3. Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

June 30, 2013 at 11:57 pm

Love the bracelet. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above’s Blog Hop.

4. Khadija's Creative Mind

July 14, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Thank you all..

5. Maha

December 23, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Ur só creative n this is a Beautiful blog really.loved Ur collection…Niçe..

6. spikeyrose

June 24, 2014 at 3:53 am

Hi Khadija, I have just been checking out your blog and having a look at some of your many tutorials. Wonderful!
    I have shared some of your ideas on my blog! Check it out at

7. Pingback: Junkin Joe Vintage & Upcycle, Fabulous Features, Finds, Amazing Creations and a Linky Party ALL WELCOME - The Cottage Market