Washi Tape Quick Crafts

By on April 19th, 2014

As I get washi tape rolls in the package, I were excited to try these somewhere, anything easy, quick & fun! so at the moment there was my drawer next to me & in my drawer I found these two things which can be crafted with washi tape quickly.. yeah,, its my Hair catcher & the little Planner diary..two things which I mostly have around me. both are mostly in my use & now they need a refashion I guess!! so here today I am going to show you what I have done with these two little thingies in a super easy & quick way!

washi tape crafts

Washi tape can look more nice with mod podge’s shine, so after sealing your washi tape project, I will suggest you to use mod podge, & if its feeling sticky.. you can try zero sand paper. It will be increasing your project’s life also. Have a look what I have done..

washi tape crafts

My hair catcher is in black color with a bit of silver, the silver was getting dull because I usually have it n my wet hair so it was going dull..But now I have covered the silver area with multicolor design of washi tape triangles..

washi tape crafts

And I also seal it with mod podge gloss..and here it is the result..

washi tape diary

washi tape diary

If you will remember my Diary/Planner post in which I were drawing on the first page of my little diary, yep its the same tiny diary..I am covering it with washi tape, this was a planner/reminder.. but it was covered with black leather cover.. So now I was going to try something with this..

washi tape crafts

First I use the aqua Lace design & then for the finishing red chevron print was matching right with this.. isn’t it?

washi tape crafts

Here it is the other side of diary..I pick a dark color tape for this side because it was silver printed with some quote over it which I tried to hide with a dark color tape with dotted circles..

I hope you enjoyed these quick crafts, I bet everyone want to refashion their old planners & diaries but if you want a quick & easy refashion, you can try my idea..just apply tapes & then use mod podge gloss sealer or I will also recommend to apply mod podge sparkle ( glitter). Apply with foam brush & then sand paper will be helping you in keeping the stickiness away..

Have a wonderful day! happy crafting & creating..

15 comments

#1torviewtorontoApril 19, 2014, 1:13 pm

Cool ideas :)

#2jermainepuun.newsvine.comApril 19, 2014, 7:34 pm

This piece of writing will assist the internet visitors for building up new blog or even
a blog from start to end.

#3RadhikaApril 20, 2014, 12:08 pm

superb ideas with washi tapes… Thanks for sharing :)

#4Kathi RiemerApril 20, 2014, 2:47 pm

I love your little washi tape projects thank you for sharing!
Kathi

#5Khadija’s Creative MindApril 21, 2014, 9:05 am

Thank You So much everyone.. :)

#6Heather R.April 21, 2014, 4:15 pm

Very cute! :)

#7Narelle @CookCleanCraftApril 22, 2014, 9:15 am

What great simple ideas! I might just have to head to the shops and buy some washi tape!

#8Khadija’s Creative MindApril 26, 2014, 10:33 am

Thanks friends :)

#9Michelle LMay 24, 2014, 12:05 am

I especially love the hair catcher idea – I must try that with mine! It looks way cute!

#10Khadija’s Creative MindMay 27, 2014, 9:23 am

Sure Michelle, you should try! thank you btw..

#11crystalJune 9, 2014, 12:04 pm

I love the planner and your washi tape ideas! ;-)

#12Tanya AnuragJune 17, 2014, 7:24 pm

That doesn’t even look like washi tape to me… it’s so cleverly and neatly done!! Very impressive :)

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Vintage Style Planner Decoupage DIY

Vintage Style Planner Decoupage DIY(33)

My love for vintage stuff is never ending, I collect antiques whenever I get a chance, like international coins & currency, mail stamps and some other random things like this. I design my business planner/dairy cover while keeping the vintage theme in my mind. So here today I am going to share a planner cover

Eid Day Mehndi Designs

Eid Day Mehndi Designs(37)

Girls are always enjoying Henna/Mehndi designs at Eid day, I also like it even its not the Eid day around. But seriously I am not a good henna designer, specially as compared to my dear sister-in-law designs, she is too good in applying mehndi, While checking the phone gallery yesterday, I notice there were some

Decorate Headband with Collage Clay & Beads

Decorate Headband with Collage Clay & Beads(25)

Recently I had a wonderful experience of Crafting with Kids, It was so fun! I enjoyed a lot & feel pleasure while crafting, My Niece is about 7 years old & she have some creative cells inside, so whenever she is visiting us (she lives far away from our city) She is always interested in

Pillows with Fabric Paints and Quilting

Pillows with Fabric Paints and Quilting(18)

During my Textile design studies, I specially enjoyed working with fabric paints & designing,  it’s a really interesting medium for decorating plain fabric with some colors & patterns etc, during that semester when I were studying paints, I work with screen printing, Block printing, silk painting, fabric painting, emboss paints, glitter paints, led work &

Truck Art Inspired Drawings

Truck Art Inspired Drawings(21)

I love working on my freehand Drawings, Paintings, Sketching ..Its fun to make drawings & doodling with color markers, playing with vibrant & bright colors on a sketchbook sheet is simply nice! I enjoy making truck art inspired drawings also, In past years I were making loads of paintings, working with brushes & water based

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks