Washi Tape Quick Crafts

washi tape crafts

As I get washi tape rolls in the package, I were excited to try these somewhere, anything easy, quick & fun! so at the moment there was my drawer next to me & in my drawer I found these two things which can be crafted with washi tape quickly.. yeah,, its my Hair catcher & the little Planner diary..two things which I mostly have around me. both are mostly in my use & now they need a refashion I guess!! so here today I am going to show you what I have done with these two little thingies in a super easy & quick way!

Washi Tape Quick Crafts

washi tape crafts

Washi tape can look more nice with mod podge’s shine, so after sealing your washi tape project, I will suggest you to use mod podge, & if its feeling sticky.. you can try zero sand paper. It will be increasing your project’s life also. Have a look what I have done..

washi tape crafts

My hair catcher is in black color with a bit of silver, the silver was getting dull because I usually have it n my wet hair so it was going dull..But now I have covered the silver area with multicolor design of washi tape triangles..

washi tape crafts

And I also seal it with mod podge gloss..and here it is the result..

washi tape diary

washi tape diary

If you will remember my Diary/Planner post in which I were drawing on the first page of my little diary, yep its the same tiny diary..I am covering it with washi tape, this was a planner/reminder.. but it was covered with black leather cover.. So now I was going to try something with this..

washi tape crafts

First I use the aqua Lace design & then for the finishing red chevron print was matching right with this.. isn’t it?

washi tape crafts

Here it is the other side of diary..I pick a dark color tape for this side because it was silver printed with some quote over it which I tried to hide with a dark color tape with dotted circles..

I hope you enjoyed these quick crafts, I bet everyone want to refashion their old planners & diaries but if you want a quick & easy refashion, you can try my idea..just apply tapes & then use mod podge gloss sealer or I will also recommend to apply mod podge sparkle ( glitter). Apply with foam brush & then sand paper will be helping you in keeping the stickiness away..

Have a wonderful day! happy crafting & creating..

I am Khadija Kiran, A girl blogger & Art student, Its my 5th year going on wonderfully in the world of blogging. I love writing & sharing about my easy DIY Tutorials, Crafts. Fashion, Food & Lifestyle. My creative passion turned into profession now! I am selling my handmade crafts.

1. torviewtoronto  /  April 19, 2014, 1:13 pm Reply

Cool ideas :)

2. jermainepuun.newsvine.com  /  April 19, 2014, 7:34 pm Reply

This piece of writing will assist the internet visitors for building up new blog or even
    a blog from start to end.

3. Radhika  /  April 20, 2014, 12:08 pm Reply

superb ideas with washi tapes… Thanks for sharing :)

4. Kathi Riemer  /  April 20, 2014, 2:47 pm Reply

I love your little washi tape projects thank you for sharing!
    Kathi

5. Khadija's Creative Mind  /  April 21, 2014, 9:05 am Reply

Thank You So much everyone.. :)

6. Heather R.  /  April 21, 2014, 4:15 pm Reply

Very cute! :)

7. Narelle @CookCleanCraft  /  April 22, 2014, 9:15 am Reply

What great simple ideas! I might just have to head to the shops and buy some washi tape!

8. Khadija's Creative Mind  /  April 26, 2014, 10:33 am Reply

Thanks friends :)

9. […] above my very first experience with washi tape, I design some washi tape¬† quick crafts with these when I got the tapes. see some archives & […]

10. […] See them here-¬†Washi Tape Quick Crafts – Creative Mind Khadija. […]

11. Michelle L  /  May 24, 2014, 12:05 am Reply

I especially love the hair catcher idea – I must try that with mine! It looks way cute!

12. Khadija's Creative Mind  /  May 27, 2014, 9:23 am Reply

Sure Michelle, you should try! thank you btw..

13. crystal  /  June 9, 2014, 12:04 pm Reply

I love the planner and your washi tape ideas! ;-)

14. Tanya Anurag  /  June 17, 2014, 7:24 pm Reply

That doesn’t even look like washi tape to me… it’s so cleverly and neatly done!! Very impressive :)

15. URL  /  August 10, 2014, 12:08 am Reply

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More Infos here: creativekhadija.com/2014/04/washi-tape-quick-crafts/ […]