Washi Tape Quick Crafts

By on April 19th, 2014

As I get washi tape rolls in the package, I were excited to try these somewhere, anything easy, quick & fun! so at the moment there was my drawer next to me & in my drawer I found these two things which can be crafted with washi tape quickly.. yeah,, its my Hair catcher & the little Planner diary..two things which I mostly have around me. both are mostly in my use & now they need a refashion I guess!! so here today I am going to show you what I have done with these two little thingies in a super easy & quick way!

washi tape crafts

Washi tape can look more nice with mod podge’s shine, so after sealing your washi tape project, I will suggest you to use mod podge, & if its feeling sticky.. you can try zero sand paper. It will be increasing your project’s life also. Have a look what I have done..

washi tape crafts

My hair catcher is in black color with a bit of silver, the silver was getting dull because I usually have it n my wet hair so it was going dull..But now I have covered the silver area with multicolor design of washi tape triangles..

washi tape crafts

And I also seal it with mod podge gloss..and here it is the result..

washi tape diary

washi tape diary

If you will remember my Diary/Planner post in which I were drawing on the first page of my little diary, yep its the same tiny diary..I am covering it with washi tape, this was a planner/reminder.. but it was covered with black leather cover.. So now I was going to try something with this..

washi tape crafts

First I use the aqua Lace design & then for the finishing red chevron print was matching right with this.. isn’t it?

washi tape crafts

Here it is the other side of diary..I pick a dark color tape for this side because it was silver printed with some quote over it which I tried to hide with a dark color tape with dotted circles..

I hope you enjoyed these quick crafts, I bet everyone want to refashion their old planners & diaries but if you want a quick & easy refashion, you can try my idea..just apply tapes & then use mod podge gloss sealer or I will also recommend to apply mod podge sparkle ( glitter). Apply with foam brush & then sand paper will be helping you in keeping the stickiness away..

Have a wonderful day! happy crafting & creating..

15 comments

#1torviewtorontoApril 19, 2014, 1:13 pm

Cool ideas :)

#2jermainepuun.newsvine.comApril 19, 2014, 7:34 pm

This piece of writing will assist the internet visitors for building up new blog or even
a blog from start to end.

#3RadhikaApril 20, 2014, 12:08 pm

superb ideas with washi tapes… Thanks for sharing :)

#4Kathi RiemerApril 20, 2014, 2:47 pm

I love your little washi tape projects thank you for sharing!
Kathi

#5Khadija’s Creative MindApril 21, 2014, 9:05 am

Thank You So much everyone.. :)

#6Heather R.April 21, 2014, 4:15 pm

Very cute! :)

#7Narelle @CookCleanCraftApril 22, 2014, 9:15 am

What great simple ideas! I might just have to head to the shops and buy some washi tape!

#8Khadija’s Creative MindApril 26, 2014, 10:33 am

Thanks friends :)

#9Michelle LMay 24, 2014, 12:05 am

I especially love the hair catcher idea – I must try that with mine! It looks way cute!

#10Khadija’s Creative MindMay 27, 2014, 9:23 am

Sure Michelle, you should try! thank you btw..

#11crystalJune 9, 2014, 12:04 pm

I love the planner and your washi tape ideas! ;-)

#12Tanya AnuragJune 17, 2014, 7:24 pm

That doesn’t even look like washi tape to me… it’s so cleverly and neatly done!! Very impressive :)

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Rhinestones Fixing with Mod Podge DM

Rhinestones Fixing with Mod Podge DM(35)

I like collecting  jewelry & accessories a lot, I wear these rarely but like to collect beautiful accessories all the time,  specially at Eid festivals and family functions, among my most favorite jewelry & accessories a Ring or a bracelet is on top. I don’t like gold accessories much, although I have many gold rings

Eid Mubarak-Collage Clay Card Making

Eid Mubarak-Collage Clay Card Making(20)

Eid Mubarak Everyone! Eid al Baqar is here finally! I bought some Eid Cards & gifts for my friends & family but most of the things were not handmade! formal kind of gifts because I were too busy with some of my other business projects & Eid day just arrived! So finally I made a

Halloween Pumpkin with Henna

Halloween Pumpkin with Henna(47)

These days I can see many fun posts related Fall, Halloween & Pumpkins decore, I enjoy seeing the fun ideas. Every year I also design something with fall theme & its fun to share. Today I am going to share a henna tattoo designed pumpkin as a Halloween or fall project for my readers all

Vintage Style Planner Decoupage DIY

Vintage Style Planner Decoupage DIY(55)

My love for vintage stuff is never ending, I collect antiques whenever I get a chance, like international coins & currency, mail stamps and some other random things like this. I design my business planner/dairy cover while keeping the vintage theme in my mind. So here today I am going to share a planner cover

Eid Day Mehndi Designs

Eid Day Mehndi Designs(40)

Girls are always enjoying Henna/Mehndi designs at Eid day, I also like it even its not the Eid day around. But seriously I am not a good henna designer, specially as compared to my dear sister-in-law designs, she is too good in applying mehndi, While checking the phone gallery yesterday, I notice there were some

Sponsors & Affiliates

Sponsors

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks