Headband Tutorial

Accessories

Headband Tutorial

I always enjoy the making Hair accessories,In past days I made two head bands for my niece...First Headband was not perfect for little naughty niece so I did again Second Headband as a safe version for her..I enjoy making of the both headbands,& my readers also liked both..
Well today i am sharing another tutorial of a headband..i bought a pack of  3 headbands.all 3 headbands are in red color..pretty slim..today you will see the one headband tutorial..but stay tuned further for the other two headbands..

Headband Tutorial

Headband Tutorial

Headband Tutorial

It seems a little bit easy…Now visit the tutorial..
Headband Tutorial

Headband Tutorial

You will need to have a net fabric piece,Plastic flower beads,& glue gun…(i think you can easily find these things at home,no need to buy anything

PROCESS

Cut a strip of fabric,

Add the net in the whole of bead & start making any shape,you can also make a more gathered & thick shape as your headband size,

Add as many beads as you want,but nicely play with color scheming.

Now drop some transparent glue on back side of these plastic flowers,

Headband Tutorial

I miss the last step in which I fix the net on the band with glue gun.
It seems like a brooch also,i think you can also make a brooch with this idea,& you just need to paste a felt piece & safety pin on its backside..it can also be used as a fabric brooch..hmmm
Headband Tutorial

Headband Tutorial

Its completed now..I hope you will enjoy its making.
DO YOU KNOW
 I HAVE SHARED UP-TO 60 TUTORIALS HERE !! WOHOO,ITS REALLY SMART TO KNOW,I COUNT ALL THESE LAST DAY

NOW ITS TIME TO SEE FEEDBACK..
ALTHOUGH I READ YOUR SOOOO MANY COMMENTS UNDER MY POSTS(thanks sweeties) BUT ,I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE REAL FEEDBACK..

IF YOU HAVE MADE ANYTHING YOU LEARN FROM MY TUTORIALS,DO WRITE TO ME & SEND ME YOUR FINISHED PROJECT (OR TUTORIAL),I WILL LIKE TO SEE YOUR WORK.. & MAY BE YOU WILL GET A CHANCE TO FEATURE HERE..ITS NOT COMPULSORY TO HAVE A BLOG,SEND ME PICTURES OF YOUR VERSION..
I WANT TO KNOW THAT AM I A GOOD TEACHER..?
IF NOT..
PLEASE INFORM ME..I WILL WELCOME CRITICS

Write me at;
kkcreativemind @ hotmail.com

THANKS..

1. HOOTIN' ANNI

March 4, 2011 at 10:42 am

Oh my gosh, these are such an incredible idea and your turned out so wonderfully!!! Love the colors you used too.

My Flaunt It link: A Beautiful Girl

Do stop by if you get a chance to visit. Happy Happy Rango Weekend.

2. Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com}

March 4, 2011 at 3:01 pm

love those little flower beads… so cute!
    I’m having a party if you would like to join… http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/03/project-party-weekend-5-ways-to-re.html

3. Michele Pacey

March 4, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Khadija! What a clever way of inserting the netting into the buttons for this headband. Your other headbands are also very pretty. I like the way you used the holes in the other two headbands to weave the ribbon or affix the beads. Very very smart! You’re obviously looking at these simple headbands with an artist’s eye. Great job!

From what I’ve seen, I think you are a great teacher. You break your crafts down into more manageable steps, take your photos, and talk about those steps in a simple, effective way. That’s what you are supposed to do as a teacher, in my opinion!

Have a great weekend!

Michele

March 4, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Hootin;
    Thanks sweet Madam,its sweet to read your love

Rachel;
    Thanks Honey,i will definitely join your party

Michele;
    So sweet to read your lovely comment & nice words..You are always lovely…

5. To Sew With Love

March 5, 2011 at 3:08 pm

lovely, Khadija! and you have so many great tutorials! Keep up the good work! ^^)

6. AllieMakes!

March 10, 2011 at 5:34 pm

VERY sweet! Fabulous job!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie last week! I can’t wait to see what you have for this week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

7. DeniseAngela

March 10, 2011 at 6:00 pm

This is pretty & I like the flowers & thanks for linking up to my Fashion Friday Runway party!

March 10, 2011 at 7:41 pm

To sew with love;
    Thanks dear,enjoy my tutorials,whenever feel hard anything,do write to me frankly

Allie Makes;
    Thanks Allie,its always nice to share ideas..

Denise;
    thanks for the nice words friend

9. Patience

November 20, 2014 at 3:06 am

Hey, that’s a clever way of thnnikig about it.