Are You Inspired# 3

Inspired by Creative Mind

Are You Inspired# 3

Last phase of teaching practice going on..30th of September will be the last date of my this routine!then i will be free from this hard routine of studying & teaching..Teaching is a difficult skill to learn..but learning how to teach is an extra-ordinary hard thing! believe me !!!
 Well back to the today’s post,Today I am going to share two smart blogger’s inspired creativity, I am sure you people will like both ,so first meet Monique, she is from South Africa..

I hope you remember my Spring Necklace Tutorial..

Spring Necklace Tutorial

Spring Necklace Tutorial

This was an easiest DIY from me, I feel nice that many people were in love with this post..thank you so much..!!

Now its Monique Version, Visit her & enjoy her cute necklace!!

She followed my technique for her necklace but her version is cool :) what do you think..?now read the full post at Naturally Me Creations
I am sure you will enjoy her post :)

I will like to share another sweet friend’s inspired effort here,
remember my this henna designs post,

&Now…

Enjoy Bella’s Henna application effort..she has done smart job,

Its always so nice to see your amazing creations inspired by ME,,you are so sweet my friends..I like to share your creations, so contact me at kkcreativemind @ hotmail.com

Have a nice day!

1. Naturally Me Creations

September 19, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Hi there! What a nice surprise! :) Tnx so much for your kind words and for featuring my necklace!
    And tnx for all your lovely inspirational creations. :)

2. Dr Sonia S V

September 19, 2011 at 5:01 pm

So nice when you inspire others

Cheers
    Sonia

3. Zeta Mp

September 19, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Hello Khadija!! Everything in your blog is very nice!! keep up the good work! kisses

4. Karima

September 19, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Great photos to share – I must try to find where to buy henna and have a go! Karima :)

September 19, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Monique:
    thanks dear, i know i m late in sharing this post but i hope
    you will have new friends after this feature :)

sonia:
    Thanks dear!

Zeta:
    you are so sweet my dear friend, stay blessed:)

Karima:
    hey lovely i hope you will find soon then dont forget to share your designs with us, Enjoy :)

6. pitavola

September 19, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Que collares más bonitos me encnatan. La henna tambien esta muy bien

7. meijo's JOY

September 20, 2011 at 7:46 am

As inspiring as always – Love PC

8. Anonymous

September 20, 2011 at 9:56 am

Nice to see these inspirations, I will start blogging soon,then i will show you my work,i am also inspired by your creations Khadijah :)

September 20, 2011 at 9:58 am

Pitavola;
    Pc;
    Anonymous;

You are always welcome my friends..be inspired & share the fun..i will love to feature..Love you all :)

10. MESH

September 20, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Hola amiga venia a saludarte y desearte un bonito dia :)
    Mesh

11. Miriam

September 21, 2011 at 12:08 am

Hola, gracias por compartir tus post y te deseo mucho éxito para que puedas terminar tus estudios que falta poquito. Me gustó mucho el collar de Monique y tengo unas cuentas parecidas, si me animo y hago mi propia versión te aviso. Besos

12. Diane

September 21, 2011 at 8:59 am

you are reaally inspiring in many ways hun!!
    that’s a big thing for us! keep it up hun..
    you’re doing a great job.. thank you for continuously inspiring us!
    love,