Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam,Pakistan’s Great Leader & Founder!

Celebrate Pakistan Day

Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam,Pakistan’s Great Leader & Founder!

Today Is a special day for Pakistanis, The Birthday of great Leader & Founder of Pakistan.
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
We are enjoying our freedom Just because of this Man of Determination..

Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam

Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam

Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam

Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam

Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam

Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam

He was a Lawyer too!

Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam

Quaid-e-Azam

Happy 135th Birthday to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah!
I am Proud to be a Pakistani

1. El Olor de Cádiz

December 25, 2011 at 10:19 am

HOLA KHADIJA QUERIDA !!!!! TE FELICITO A TI Y A LOS TUYOS, POR ESTE DIA TAN ESPECIAL. Y ENHORABUENA POR SENTIRTE ORGAULLOSA DE SER PAKISTANI. COMO DECOMOS AQUI EN MI PAIS, OLE, OLE, Y OLE. MUCHOS BESITOS PARA TI Y TU FAMILIA EN ESTE DIA.

2. Rakhshan

December 25, 2011 at 5:07 pm

beautiful post Khadija! I wish I could see such a post on every Pakistani blog!! great work! xx

3. kitty

December 25, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Querida amiga: Felicitaciones por este día tan especial.
    Maravilloso toda la información que compartes y nos haces conocer.
    Saludos desde mi patria: Uruguay!
    Un beso amiga.

4. fiamma

December 25, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Happy 135th Birthday to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah for all Pakistani friends.

December 25, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Thanks my sweet friends,,We are very happy for Him..!

6. Michelle L.

December 26, 2011 at 2:43 am

I’m glad you are happy to celebrate the day of this important man, Kiran!

7. Pandora`s Box

December 26, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Lovely post hon. God bless.

8. Ambreen

December 26, 2011 at 1:28 pm

A great leader! Due to his hard work, today we are enjoying freedom. Great post Khadija!

9. Miriam

December 26, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Saludos, sería bueno que haya más hombres como él para lograr un mundo mejor.

December 27, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Michelle;
    Yes, He was really a Great Man, even His enemies agree that He was a Great Leader..

Pandora;
    Thanks Enjoy girl :)

Ambreen;
    No doubt He was..Thanks for admiring post

Miriam;
    yes my friend, if other leaders try to copy him, the world will be extraordinary peaceful :) thanks

11. MAK TEH

December 28, 2011 at 7:28 am

dearest Khadija,hello love,when I was in Karachi,I went there too many times….I lost count.Just love it there,it’s so windy up there.AlFateha

12. Anzz

December 31, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Wishing you a very Happy New Year, filled with loads of happiness, good health and wonderful blessings. May all your wishes come true.