Creative Mind’s Top Posts of 2011( A Recap )

Random Blogging

Creative Mind’s Top Posts of 2011( A Recap )

Assalam Alaikum my friends..
Its My Last post at my blog..
Last post of this year :) Don’t you feel 2011 passed with a rapid speed? I feel I write my blog post of 2010 Top Posts a few months back only..not 12 months back..hmm..
Well I don’t know how speedy was your 2011, but it was kinda runny year for me..but a best year as well.Thanks a billions times to Allah Almighty!
I share many tutorials at my blog this year & the top rated posts are showing below..so you can Enjoy again!!
Henna Designs Posts are maximum appreciated by my readers!

Henna Designs

Desk Organizer
TP roll Cuff

Document Files

Quilling Card

iPhone Pouch

Quilling Card

I Have shared more tutorials in 2011 as compared to 2010..above top rated are 28!
I hope my blogging is interesting & inspiring for you all..Thanks for being with me & admiring my weird stuff :)

~ A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL ~

1. Michelle L.

December 28, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Congrats on another great year, my dear! And this was the year you revealed that cute little face. Wishing you a fab 2012 full of success and creativityyyyyyyy!

2. pitavola

December 28, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Te ha cundido mucho el año! Espero que el 2012 sea igual de fructifero. Feliz año

3. Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

December 28, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Yay for 2011 projects! I LOVE your henna ones.
    I am throwing a “Best of 2011” party & I’d love if you dropped by to share your favorite post of the year! http://delightfullynoted.blogspot.com/2011/12/showcase-partybest-of-2011-share-your.html

4. HRANDICA

December 28, 2011 at 8:56 pm

The year 2011 realy was flying by so fast. You have made so many beautiful stuff. Your creativity never stops.
    I wish you a very creative and peaceful new year.

5. El Olor de Cádiz

December 28, 2011 at 11:08 pm

HOLA KHADIJA !!!! QUE TAL VA TODO ????? ESPERO QUE TUS ESTUDIOS VAYAN TODO LO BIEN QUE DEBIERAN.
    PUES SI, YA SE VA ESTE AÑO. ESPEREMOS QUE EL NUEVO QUE VENGA, SEA EL DOBLE DE MEJOR QUE ESTE.
    Y SI TENGO QUE ELEGIR, YA SABES QUE ESAS MANOS CON HENNA, ME ENCANTAN !!!!! Y ME GUSTARIA MUCHO PODER HACERMELAS ALGUN DIA. RECIBE, MUCHOS BESOS DESDE CADIZ, ESPAÑA.

6. Rashida shaikh

December 29, 2011 at 5:45 am

Walaikum Assalam Khadija,
    This year may fly away very fast, I found myself lucky to catch you in blogosphere… and hope will remain follower :)
    You are very creative and amaze to see so much stuff here.
    All the best for your future endeavor.

7. Pandora`s Box

December 29, 2011 at 1:47 pm

You have made some amazing stuff girl. Mashallah you are very talented. Hoping to see more from you in the coming year Inshallah.

8. Renee

December 29, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Looks like some cool projects with bold designs.
    I’m following you from Katherine’s Corner Blog Hop :)

9. SadeeStyle

December 29, 2011 at 3:43 pm

you are wonderful girl i always love to visit your blog you are very creative mashAllah love the mehndi designs and jewelery stay blessed and happy

December 29, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Thank you so much my sweet friends :)
    its my pleasure to have you all Lovelies..
    Keep visiting for more Creativity & Fun :)
    Stay Blessed ~

11. Karima

December 29, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Thanks for sharing again your great posts! Inshallah the next year of blogging will be just as good for you, Karima

12. Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com

December 29, 2011 at 9:51 pm

It’s been a great year here at Creative Mind! You are definitely CREATIVE!! So glad to know of your blog so I can keep being inspired!!! XO, Aimee

PS I’m your newest follower!

13. LV

December 30, 2011 at 12:34 am

My, you are one talented lady. You do amazing work. Wishing the best to you and continue doing great things into 2012

14. Diane

December 30, 2011 at 1:21 pm

you’re such a talented lady.. so blessed! Happy New Year Hun!

December 30, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Karima;
    JazakAllah dear! so sweet of you, I will share more InshaAllah

Aimee;
    Thanks a bunch for your lovely words,I will definitely follow you back friend :) thanks

LV;
    Hey Madam, you are always so sweet! Thanks & same to you :)

Diane;
    Thank you dear! I m agree with you..haha..
    ~ Love ~

16. Space 46

December 30, 2011 at 9:24 pm

You have such lovely jewelry pieces. Would love love love for you to share this at my Best of 2011 party going on now . Happy new year! My

17. cookingvarieties

December 31, 2011 at 2:47 am

hi khadija, love to see all your posts, very interesting, especially the henna.Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year..may all your good wishes come true..happy holidays

18. Magia da Inês

December 31, 2011 at 11:52 am

♫♫.•*¨`*•..¸ ☼ ☼ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫♫♫.
    ╔═════════ ೋღღೋ ═════════╗
    ೋ ~~* FELIZ ANO NOVO *~~ ೋ
    ╚═════════ ೋღღೋ ═════════╝
    ♫♫.•*¨`*•..¸☼ 2012☼ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫♫

December 31, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Space46;
    Thanks a bunch for the Love ~ & for telling me about your party :) I will join soon!

Maznah;
    Thank you dear, so sweet of you..Wish you too many more :)

Magia;
    How Nice my friend ! Thanks for wishing me in this style, I enjoy!
    ~ Lots of Love & best wishes for yo All ~

20. Shang J.

December 31, 2011 at 12:27 pm

It’s great to see a flashback of your best posts. ^^

21. PitterAndGlink

December 31, 2011 at 2:34 pm

You sure have been busy this year! :)

22. Mania

December 31, 2011 at 11:00 pm

As we all look up to the New Year
    with new hope, aspirations and
    promises…
    Hope it brings you happiness and
    fulfills all your wishes,

Wish you a Happy and
    Fulfilling 2012!!!

23. farah

January 1, 2012 at 2:48 am

WISH YOU AVERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY .BEST WISHES
    FARAH

24. CacheyMama

January 1, 2012 at 4:18 am

Thanks for linking up to Thinky Linky Thursday! These are so beautiful. Have a great new year.
    Lori

25. CacheyMama

January 1, 2012 at 4:19 am

Lori

January 1, 2012 at 8:08 am

Thank you so much my super sweet friends :)
    I will love to share some more this year to~

have a great year!
    Enjoy ~

27. Only Fish Recipes

January 1, 2012 at 10:04 am

first time in your space n wow…i got to say u r a very creative persons…i just loved all ur henna designs…I’m ur new follower now…do visit my space sometime :-) wishing u n ur family a very happy new year !

28. Dr Sonia S V

January 1, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Khadija Wish you a Happy and Creative New Year
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

January 1, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Only fish:
    thanks for your visit & follw! I will definitely check your blog:)

sonia:
    thanks a bunch! Have a great new year :)

30. Honey at 2805

January 2, 2012 at 4:00 am

You have had a year of fabulous projects! What a great recap post!

Thank you for being a friend to me and 2805 and for sharing at Potpourri Friday. I wish you a healthy, prosperous and sparkling New Year!

31. Ambreen

January 2, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I’m so so impressed with your creativity. Warmest New Year wishes to you, looking forward to another year of amazing ideas :)

32. Candace Jedrowicz

January 2, 2012 at 8:19 pm

How fun! So much to see and it’s all eye candy!
    I work for cool2craft.com and the coolest part of my job is featuring other folk’s work! I’d love to feature your work on our website! Check out my page: http://www.cool2craft.com/creative-play-muse/ – And my email is candace@cool2craft.com

January 2, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Honey
    ambreen
    candace:

thanks a bunch for admiring & enjoying my 2011 work! I am sure my lovely friends will also enjoy my 2012 Creative stuff :)

candace dear you are always welcome here & thanks for featuring anything from here! I will enjoy :)

34. Jill

January 2, 2012 at 10:16 pm

What a brilliant set of projects over the year! Can’t wait to see what gems you come up with in 2012! You’re always inspiring!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

35. sahar awan

January 3, 2012 at 3:07 pm

everythng is great

36. Nasir

January 4, 2012 at 7:21 am

These designs are very good.
    Discount Card Printing
    Clear Business Cards

January 4, 2012 at 8:22 am

Jill;
    Sahar;
    Nasir;

Thank You so much friends! I will try to share some more cool stuff in 2012 :) keep visiting & appreciating me this year too!

38. Becolorful

January 4, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Such a productive year for you and inspiring for us that read your blog. Thank you for sharing this on Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

39. Six Sisters

January 6, 2012 at 2:28 am

You have so many creative ideas. Thanks so much for linking up to “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We would love to have you back next Saturday and share more of your amazing ideas. -The Sisters

40. Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

January 6, 2012 at 5:02 am

What a great group of projects. Thank you for sharing them on Fabulous Friday!

Warmly, Michelle

January 6, 2012 at 9:37 am

Becolorful;
    Thank you so much for your sweet words, I really Love reading these :)

Sisters;
    Thanks, i will definitely be back again next week ! its always cool to share with you al :)

Michelle;
    Thanks for enjoying my 2011 stuff, I Hope you will enjoy 2012 too :)

42. ToSewWith Love

January 6, 2012 at 10:14 pm

You had a very busy and creative year, Khadija!

43. Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

January 10, 2012 at 3:09 am

Wow! Such a great project round up. Absolutely beautiful henna designs!
    A few blog friends and I introduced a new challenge idea today and it would be so fun if you want to join. If you have a second, check in at http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/imagine-the-impossibilities-challenge/ to learn more, and feel free to email me if you have any questions!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog