DIY, Glitter, independence day crafts, Jewelry Making, Tutorial

Glitter Glass Bangles DIY for Independence Day

Happy Belated Eid, oh yeah I was busy in Eid fun, so forgot writing a post before! Month of August is the precious month of the independence day of Pakistan, at 14th of august. so its just arrived,,yayy! its 66th birthday of my beautiful & amazing Pakistan.. I was busy during the holy month of Ramadan & then Eid festivity so I was a bit away from blogging, but how I can ignore crafting.. and when the independence day is here,. I can’t forget creating & sharing something according to the theme of this day.. so here it is my today’s Green craft.. super easy & fun!

Glitter Glass Bangles DIY

glitter glass bangles DIY

Glitter Glass Bangles DIY

wrist accessories are always in fashion, and you don’t need any reason to wear them, you can design your plain bangles this way!

independence day crafts ideas

For doing this fun shimmery craft, You will need to have bangles, Acrylic paint(green), Extreme glitter glue(silver & green), cotton ear bud, foam brush.

independence day craft ideas

Glitter Glass Bangles DIY

All you need to do is first paint your bangle with green, then apply glitter paint(green) when it will get dry, then with the help of ear buds make dots with silver glitter glue. when you will see both are dry then apply any sealer spray or mod podge over it to make it last longer.

glitter bangles diy

Ta-Da.. its Done! super easy & fun, because of light its looking like blue.. but as the bangle itself was also blue so may be that’s why blue shade is more.

Here it is my last year’s Independence Day Craft.  I design these with green rhinestones & the founder of Pakistan’s sketch on the coin.

Independence-day-in-Pakistan-9

Happy independence Day in advance!

I hope you enjoyed today’s post. Have a happy day everyone!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Ana Lopes August 16, 2013 at 9:43 am

That’s a super cute project! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing tutorial! Would love to have you visit my blog sometime.
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft

• Reply Tracy August 16, 2013 at 8:29 pm

I’d love to have you share this or any of your amazing posts at our weekly Super Saturday Link Party. It starts Friday’s at 6pm, hope we see you there!

Tracy

• Reply itzybellababy August 18, 2013 at 3:30 pm

So beautiful!

• Reply BeColorful August 18, 2013 at 11:46 pm

I love how you make even the simplest things uniquely your own. Thanks for sharing on BeColorful.
    p

• Reply Lisa @ Flour Me With Love August 21, 2013 at 2:29 am

This is very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

• Reply Lisa @ Flour Me With Love August 21, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Congratulations! These are being featured today :)

• Reply Shabby Art Boutique August 22, 2013 at 10:38 am

Great bangles!! Thanks for linking them up at Shabbilicious Friday this week.

• Reply andrea August 23, 2013 at 9:57 am

As always…simply gorgeous my friend! hugs…tfs!

• Reply Allison @ Dream a Little Bigger August 25, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Glitter makes everything better. Thanks so much for linking up!

• Reply Junkin Joe Upcycling fun...Vintage Finds and more plus a Linky Party...All are Welcome - The Cottage Market October 20, 2016 at 7:27 pm

[…] Milk Container! Tin and Sparkle upcycled this beauty perfectly and shares the DIY! CreativeKhadija is creating up a storm and shares the DIY for the wonderful Green Glitter Bangles! You can’t […]

• 1 2