Creative Khadija Blog – Crafts, Fashion, Food & Lifestyle

Black Day In The History Of Pakistan

peshawar school terrorists attack

Random Blogging

Black Day In The History Of Pakistan

(Re-Posting. At 16th Dec.when I post this article, I was unable to write well.. but today I am sharing some more content)

Today is the Black Day in the history of my country Pakistan. I never thought about writing a post like this but today I am so badly broken after watching news channels whole day at television, I never feel sad like this in my life before..Today morning some coward terrorists attacked a school (Army Public School) in Peshawar city, they martyred 133 innocent kids students & 9 school staff members by firing & suicide attack. Worst day Ever in the history of Pakistan.

peshawar school terrorists attack

Peshawar school terrorists attack

May Allah give strength to the parents of martyred children. May Allah give Hidayat to Taaliban, if they don’t deserve Hidayat, may Allah destroy them. Black day in the History of Pakistan. Allah Has said in The Quran, killing of an innocent person is equal to killing all the humanity. May Allah save Pakistan from all internal and external controversies.

peshawar school terrorists attack

peshawar school terrorists attack

See these dear faces of innocent kids..Who can think about killing these angels? What’s their crime..? Education.. sigh.. Today I feel like the entire humanity has died.
Pray For the Parents who lost their innocent kids in this bloody attack..

education for allI am a teacher.. I am a student as well but Today for the very first time I feel totally helpless..No amount of words is adequate.. God bless Pakistan..Prayers for those who lost their loved ones in this terrible attack…

Khadija…

Today I am going to share some more content & re-posting! I am sharing some images which might be difficult to see..I am sorry but its a really hectic to see innocent kids in blood..I saw these in news and was unable to stop my tears.. Be Strong & see the rest of the post..I saw so much more than these images at news channels & media but sharing carefully with you! You may skip seeing these images if you want..

Peshawar attack black day

This is the school principal office, burnt badly..Pak Army rescue her during the operation but She went inside the school again for her students. bloody terrorists burnt her alive.. This is really heartbreaking..

Peshawar attack black day

Peshawar attack black day

This is the image of the school hall where student gather to attend the workshop related First Aid. Terrorists broke the back door & when kids hide themselves behind the chairs, the cruel bloody terrorists stand in every row & target all the kids laying down.

Peshawar attack black day

School hall door.. I am Speechless..

peshawar attack black day

Whats the crime of these angels?

peshawar attack black day

This shoe relates a 4 year old girl Khola, it was her first day at school, ( the last day at school as well) she martyred & her father is injured & in hospital.

Peshawar attack black day

Even rescue workers were unable to hide their feelings..

Peshawar attack black day

Pakistan Army started operation against Taliban 6 months back, Zarb-e-Azb & this attack on Army school was the revenge from taliban.. but now you will see what our army will be doing with taliban.

Peshawar attack terrorists

These are the 7 bloody Taliban who badly crushed 132 flowers in school.. go to hell

Peshawar attack black day

Peshawar attack black day

Students in Pakistan are still going to schools & not going to stop their Education. We pray to Allah Almighty for the patience & strength..kids are hope & future of Pakistan.

Peshawar attack black da

Peshawar attack black day

Peshawar attack black day

peshawar attack black day-9Candle light vigil everywhere..in every city & every location in Pakistan. And worldwide too..everyone is with us in this pain and difficult time on the Nation..

Peshawar attack black day

Christians, Hindus & other religious minorities of Pakistan are standing united with the Nation. I can see candle light vigil & prayer services everywhere in the world, I am Thankful to the World who is standing with us & understanding our pain, we are fighting against terrorism & have lost so many lives in a few years. World knows   we are the victims & we have lost many soldiers & innocent citizens. We will not stop educating our kids. Pray for the families who lost their innocent angels in Peshawar Attack.

I hope the priceless sacrifice of the Nation will not be useless..God bless Pakistan..

Khadija Kiran

1. Michelle L

December 16, 2014 at 6:48 pm

Dearest Kiran, I am so so sad for your pain over this, so very sorry for the victims of these horrific murders. I woke up this morning to see it on the news, and immediately I was thinking of you. There is very little I could say, just know I am in pain as well, and hoping for the recovery of all the wounded children. This world is terrible as well as beautiful, and this is one of the terrible days. Much love to you and your beautiful family, Mich

2. pitavola

December 16, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Horrorosa noticia y me sumo al duelo y dolor de estas familias. Sueño en el dia qn que podamos vivir todos juntos en paz y respeto
    Bsos

3. Diane

December 16, 2014 at 7:59 pm

I am sending love to Pakistan. I realize that this world is not for me to understand. j Some people are sick and misguided. I am glad you made this real and painful post. I am thinking of you and thinking of Pakistan. I think that Mother Theresa is right. We can only do small things with great love. xxoo

4. Heather Rodman

December 16, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Oh, hon, I am so, so sorry that this happened! We’re not getting a lot of the news, here in the States, but what we’ve heard so far is…horrible. My family and I want to extend good wishes and positive energy to the families, and to you and yours, too. We hope for peace, and for love to win where there has been hate, ugliness, and evil. This is a pain that I can’t imagine. There are no words for this….
    Be well, and be safe.

Love,
    Heather and the Rodman Boys

5. Khadija's Creative Mind

December 17, 2014 at 11:08 am

Thanks everyone for sending me your well wishes & prayers for my country by dropping your sympathies via emails, social media messages & comments on my blogs. Indeed its the worst moment ever to see these innocent kids martyred inhumanly.. I am unable to control my tears.. death toll is increasing & our whole nation is in deep mourning & sadness! no amount of words can show our sorrow & grief.. Prayers for the parents & families who lost their loved ones in the coward’s attack.
    Thank You World for understanding the condition of us Pakistani Nation.

6. Ranjana Shankar

December 17, 2014 at 6:51 pm

This is really horrific. Even when I read about this news in news paper, unknowingly my eyes became wet. The pain cannot be expressed in words.Here also in all schools the students prayed for the children. Being a mother I understand we see our future in kids. So many parents lost their future. And that’s the worst grief anyone encounter in life. Hope the parents of the little kids get enough strength.

7. Amy Anderson

December 17, 2014 at 8:44 pm

I’m so sorry Khadija! This makes me sick. Praying for the victims. I wish there was something else I could do.

8. Keisha | The Girl Next Door is Black

December 20, 2014 at 7:30 pm

It’s shocking the horrific things that humans can do to each other – and to children, no less! I’m sorry for your pain. I don’t know what else to say; this is just…heartbreaking.

9. Patricia Torres

January 12, 2015 at 10:19 am

This was a shocking day for the world. The entire world is standing with Pakistan.. I cannot imagine as a mother what the parents would have to go through to never see their children again. You expect schools to be the safest place. It is truly inhuman and horrifying..

After reading this news… we couldn’t seem to do anything at home.. We didnt even put up our Christmas tree on time… even the Christmas celebrations were close to none.. As a family we decided to mourn with all the parents who were affected by this.. And all we could do is pray to give them strength.. and peace.. and to find consolation somewhere..

10. Khadija's Creative Mind

January 12, 2015 at 11:03 am

Thank you everyone for your words, we Nation faced really tough time during this situation. The World was standing with us & mourning in our pain, Thank you World..may God give strength to the families who lost their innocent kids(angels)..

11. Sabrina Memon

January 13, 2015 at 5:19 pm

This was really horrible may Allah bless everyone

12. bilqees

August 28, 2015 at 10:00 am

This was really very sad.This news is very shocking for all of us.

13. bilqees

August 28, 2015 at 10:00 am

This was really very sad.

14. zeshan

December 12, 2015 at 9:56 am

yes this is really black day for all Pakistani peoples.

15. WISAL AHMED AFRIDI

December 16, 2015 at 8:17 am

ohhh god really black day of histroy of PAKISTAN