Featured Blog Creativity #3 Pincushion Making

Featured Creativity

Featured Blog Creativity #3 Pincushion Making

Hello All
Its time to feature another creative blog, today again I am going to share a blog, which is really filled with lots of creative things, you will find Fabric paints, Embroidery, Ribbon work, Paintings, decoupage, Ceramics, lots of sewing projects & much fun over at her cute blog,

But this time again i have a blog with a different language..its in Turkish language!! don’t worry i am linking with translation, i hope you will like to visit her blog, Noblesse is from Ankara,Turkey
Now check out her awesome Creation!!

Pincushion Making

How cute & creative..i always admire her creations, its so sweet to have her as a smart friend..well i hope you enjoyed the tutorial.be sure to say Hi to Noblesse..
Have a blessed day!
Take care

September 5, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Thank you very much sweet friends..
    Noblesse you are so sweet, i always search creative people for featuring them & its my goodness that i have so many creative friends..
    Love you Alllllll :)

2. Brenda

September 6, 2011 at 4:19 am

A friend actually made this pin cushion for me a few years back and I use it often. I hopped by to become your newest GFC follower and would love if you dropped by my blog at http://www.kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com. Have a fantastic week!

3. TOÑO

September 6, 2011 at 6:41 am

that work more practical and beautiful , congratulations

4. Nita

September 6, 2011 at 8:25 am

bok

Došao sam ovdje i želim dobar tjedan

Poljubac.

Nita

September 6, 2011 at 8:56 am

Brenda:
    how sweet, your friend must be a lovely fellow :)
    thanks for following my blog, i will follow back

Tono:
    Thanks dear friend, nice to read this :)

Nita:
    Thanks for writing nice words
    ~ Love

6. Sanja

September 15, 2011 at 8:24 pm

A beautiful blog full of great ideas and things you do … all we really like, and this unusual container for needles and thread is great!
    Hi from the Croatian!