Featured Creativity #2 Polymer Clay Pendant Tutorial

Featured Creativity

Featured Creativity #2 Polymer Clay Pendant Tutorial

Hi Friends,
Welcome to another Featured Creativity post, I am going to share another cute post..its always cool to visit her, so why not to share her creativity with YOU..but again you will face a tiny problem about language! its in Russian language but the work is absolutely smart..you will like her tutorials & nice ideas, have a look now!!

Marina is from Russia, Her blog Mary Paper World  is having nice tutorials & cute projects,It was hard to choose this ONE project for the feature, because there were lots of cute projects, & it was tough to pick any ONE from those many lovely things..

Pendant is ready :) Go to the detailed post & enjoy the beautiful blog of  Mary.I am sure you will enjoy her work.
Stay connected for more features, next time again there will be a new Featured Creativity post but in a different language..so dont worry about it!! Google is helping us all in translating languages :)
Have Fun..in every Language!!!
P.S some interesting random Writing posts are coming soon!!i hope you will feel good to know more about “P” guess who is “P”??if you want to know amazing stuff about “P” stay connected!!!
Have a nice weekend..Take Care

1. fialka012

August 3, 2011 at 7:14 am

❤❤❤

2. Vivi

August 5, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Beautiful ang great!
    Perfect ;-).
    Vivi

3. The Creative Muslimah

October 7, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Assalamualeikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatuhu dearest baji!! Hope you are in the best of health and are doing well. :)
    Jazakillahu khairan for sharing and featuring such an amazingly cute and easy (wow!) tutorial !!!

4. The Creative Muslimah

October 7, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Assalamualeikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatuhu, dearest baji! I hope you are in the best of health and are doign well! :)
    Jazakillahu khairan for sharing and featuring such an amazingly cute and easy (!!!) tutorial!! I just looooove polymer clay, so i’ll have tonnes of fun with this tutorial. :)

FiamanAllah!

5. The Creative Muslimah

October 7, 2011 at 10:12 pm

FiamanAllah!

6. ramyasblog

June 4, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww… Superb creation ya…..:)
    Really lovely blog:)