Have You Faced Wisdom Teeth Pain…?

Random Blogging

Have You Faced Wisdom Teeth Pain…?

I am writing this post late night from my iPhone & the reason of writing this post was my sleepless night, its about 2am & I am not sleeping,Because,,,
This morning when I wake up,I saw my right side of face/jaw having some swelling!I thought may be its just feeling but after a few hours I start feeling pain in my jaw & toothi,,,
The same teeth which usually enter into your mouth at this age(between 15-25)but I am below15 *(*

Wisdom Teeth Pain

Wisdom Teeth Pain

Yes!! The Wisdom Teeth :(

My Wisdom teeth pain is disturbing me a lot right now,it was not much in day time but now (late night)its increasing!
What to do now—-
first I plan to visit dentist in morning..
but
what to do right now for a relaxed sleep?

I am having WORLD in my hand,so why not to do something for some betterment!

~~~GOOGLE IT~~~

I start googling for the urgent & home made remedy for my wisdom teeth pain!
after googling a little I got so many easy peasy tips for its remedy,
(you must have a look at this page if you are going to face any teeth pain)

There are a number of herbal and home remedies that can help manage tooth pain, but these do not always work on all people.  If you prefer not to take drugs or other types of medication to handle pain, some of these options may help:
Peppermint leaves:  Dried peppermint leaves placed around the tooth for 15 minutes at least 10 times per day can help reduce pain and brings the abscess up closer to the upper surface of the gums.
Ice:   Sucking on ice cubes or holding an ice pack firmly against the gum line will help to numb the area and provide temporary relief from pain.  Ice can also help reduce any throbbing or persistent pain you experience near your temples or forehead.
Garlic and salt:  A popular folk remedy for treating toothache is a garlic and salt rub that is placed directly on the tooth.  Cut a fresh clove of garlic into large pieces and top it with rock salt; then, chew the garlic and salt ‘pack’ for a few minutes.  The garlic and salt act as an antiseptic and can also make the teeth stronger.
Gentle massage:  Massaging the gums lightly can help increase blood circulation to the area and promote healing.  However, too much pressure may trigger an inflammation response so avoid this technique if the gums are swollen or sore.
Black tea:  Black tea has astringent properties that can help flush out the gum tissues and reduce swelling.  Applying a warm black tea bag to the area may soothe the area and provide temporary pain relief.

What I have done & I feel Much better without any cry..!
-1- first I gargle with salt mixed water,I take two glasses of warm water! & during gargle I feel better!
Then
-2- I take a few mint leaves(I found fresh leaves in fridge)& fix those between both jaws(on teeth)
-3- After a few minutes (15/20) I take black tea,don’t drink so hot,warm temperature!
-4- I was feeling pain in my one eye too,so I simply start massage on that side..
-5- The last remedy was a medicine which is usually for any normal type of headache(Panadol)so it was the last step!!

Now I am feeling relaxed & writing a post about this pain,I wish everybody stay happy,healthy & relaxed without any pain..so I thought to share this if anybody is having any type of pain!! You must take some help via Google for home remedies..
The also got some knowledge via ehow ,

1. SadeeStyle

January 13, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Awww how sweet you wisdom teeth looking :P

2. mishkash

January 13, 2012 at 11:01 pm

You have a nice blog real cool my friend.
    Hope tooth settled down :)
    Thanks for joining – http://islamicchildrenstudy.blogspot.com/

3. Pandora`s Box

January 14, 2012 at 11:20 am

I went through that agony a few years back. It’s too painful to remember. The salt water helps in decreasing the swelling, but don’t delay like I did. Go immediately to the dentist.

4. Rashida shaikh

January 14, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Sorry to hear that…hopes you are doing great.
    Thanks for the post

January 14, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Hey All..
    I am a bit better now! after taking medicines,,grrrrrr,,,I am veryyyy bad in taking antibiotics regular,,,but my mother is always here to force me timely!! hmm..
    doctor said it will take some time,so be patient with this pain & regular with medicine!…

I wish I can show you my face with a funny swelling at one side..hahaha..looking like a cartoon right now! *(*

6. TheGirlAtFirstAvenue

January 15, 2012 at 4:32 am

These are great tips!

7. fiamma

January 15, 2012 at 4:11 pm

I wish have any pain now, but if you have still, chew cloves, feels so good because it’s just a numbing and antibiotic for teeth pain.
    And I’m sad too for Arfa Kerim, she was very young for die:( Allah give patience to her family and God rest her soul.

January 15, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Thanks!
    My pain is less with medication & I am better now!
    Our Nation is deeply sad at Arfa’s sudden death,she was world’s youngest IT expert..she was so young & its hard to believe that she is no more :(

9. Michelle L.

January 16, 2012 at 6:46 am

Oh, so sorry your have a dental episode happening! Can be the absolutel worst pain in the world. Very cool that you found some things online and then were sweet enough to blog through the pain to share tips! I hope you are feeling better, poor K! If not – more Googling, and another dentist visit!

10. blessedchick

January 20, 2012 at 4:24 pm

I hope that they stop hurting you. Im almost 30 and still have all my wisdom teeth and the pain i get from them sometimes is unbearable. new follower, would love a follow back