Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

BookMarks Making

Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

Making freehand drawings & doodles is one of favorite job to do, whenever I am free & my sketchbook is near,I can’t stop my fingers from making some fun doodles..In Pakistan, now spring season is on its peak.. lots of beautiful seasonal flowers & plants are all around, Last year I wrote a post about Spring in Pakistan, may be you still remember? you can see some colors of Pakistani spring Here & Here

Last week, I get my new sketchbook & the pages are so perfect to work on something creative. So I made some free hand designs & the spring theme was in my mind while working! Have a look..

Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

drawing truck art

Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

So fresh n colorful, as our spring season..bright & vibrant..I thought to create some bookmarks, So for their making, I cut a sheet of sketchbook & started making doodles with black pointer tip pen.

drawing bookmarks

Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

I made freehand designs & then started coloring it with brush markers..

bookmark making

Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

Color it..

drawings creativity

creativekhadija

Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

K is always fresh & vibrant..you know?

I use some textile doodles & designs in making these bookmarks

creative khadija

Doesn’t it looks like fabric prints?

khadija creative mind

Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

bookmarks making

Spring Drawings & Bookmarks

My Teacher gifted me a beautiful Holy Al-Quran Book.. its Tafseer of Surah Yaasin & this bookmark is perfect with this..

These other bookmarks are also going to my some other books…see some of my other colorful bookmarks;

See their making Here

One of my freehand drawing from archives..

Let me know if you like seeing more drawings & If you want to buy these kind of bookmarks or drawings from me, feel free to contact at kkcreativemind @ hotmail.com

Thanks!

1. Katherines Corner

March 24, 2013 at 9:06 pm

you are so talented. I love the colors! Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

2. BeColorful

March 25, 2013 at 12:23 am

You make this look so easy but I doubt I could ever create anything close to this. You have a rare talent. Thanks for sharing.
    p

3. Jen

March 25, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Thanks for sharing on Thrusday Favorite Things blog hop…I am the co-host this week! I’m your latest follower…Come on over and share your latest projects on Monday’s Show and Tell Party! I’d love it if you followed in return :-)

Jen
    Throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

4. Bella

March 26, 2013 at 11:20 am

I love the patterns and colours you have chosen to use. These are stunning!

5. Mohd Saquib New Delhi

March 29, 2013 at 3:20 am

There is no DOUBT , You are an Excellent in ART and Craft with full of INNOVATIVE IDEAS – MashaAllah ……………

6. Khadija's Creative Mind

April 18, 2013 at 9:10 am

Thank you everyone! :)

7. happy teen

April 3, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Hey i tried to make the bookmarks but they r not as beautiful as yours!
    Well they were wonderful presents for teachers!

THANKS A BUNCH

8. Gelincikzmn

October 1, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Çalışmalarınıza ve tarzınıza bayıldım. Tebrik ediyorum, 10 marifette görüp geldim takiptesiniz…

9. Khadija's Creative Mind

October 1, 2014 at 8:57 pm

thank you everyone!
    Gelincikzm, I love 10 Marifet :)

10. Pingback: Junkin Joe Vintage and Thrifty Finds, Features and Linky Party - The Cottage Market