Beautiful Glass Bangles

Accessories

Beautiful Glass Bangles

Bangles are one of the most important accessory for girls especially at Eid day.As the Eid day is coming near, Girls are going super excited for getting the matching bangles according to the color & design of their Eid dress. These bangles always look so beautiful, Today I am sharing some colorful bangles. (source is Google) Hope you will like this random sharing.

Beautiful Glass Bangles

Beautiful-Fancy-Glass-Bangle-Set-5

Beautiful Glass Bangles

Glass bangles are embellished with rhinestones & some bling..

Glass-Bangles-Design-Styles

Beautiful Glass Bangles

Beads & glitter is also pasted over just for making them more attractive.

Glass-Bangles-Design-Style-128

Beautiful Glass Bangles

Rich color schemes & shades are always fascinating the eyes..

Glass-Bangles-Design-Style-127

Blue is always awesome!

Glass-Bangles-Design-Style-56

Pink & Gold.. hmm

Glass-Bangles-Design-Style-bridal

Lots of variety & beauty..

glass-and-metal-bangles1

Simple but nice!

glass-bangles-eid-for-women-12

Here it is some storage solution.. organize smartly!

Beautiful Glass Bangles

Beautiful Glass Bangles

And here it is My Bangle stand above..sorry for a blurry pic

Beautiful Glass Bangles

Beautiful Glass Bangles

Bling..shine..shimmer..!!

banglesThese are not glass bangles but filled with shimmer & glitter..

Wish you all the best in search of a perfect matching bangles set  for your eid day..haha.. I got two matching sets with my dress, but there is still some missing with other dresses, I will be visiting the market again at chand raat(a day before eid) & will be searching the matching one. I hope you all will be having a great & happy day! See you soon..

Have a nice day!

1. Christine

August 3, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Those are beautiful! Don’t think I could pick a specific set…I’d have to have them all. Love all the bling!

2. Torviewtoronto

August 3, 2013 at 12:35 pm

beautiful bangles and pictures Early Eid wishes Eid Mubarak to you and family

3. Michelle L

August 3, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Gorgeous – they all need to come live at my house!

4. Elena

August 3, 2013 at 4:44 pm

These are gorgeous; what great colors :o) Love the stones too!

5. Citra

August 3, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Assalamu’alaikum Khadija

How are you ? How’s your Romadhon? I hope that it’s great
    I want to say “Eid Mubarak”, an early Eid wish, I know ^_^
    I hope that you and your familly are always in blessings

I’m sorry that I can not visit your blog as often as I wish
    I’m also surprised to see your blog’s new look. It’s quite different from the last time I visit it, but, hey, change is good and I love the new look !

Hugs from Indonesia

6. Ambreen

August 4, 2013 at 6:14 am

Simply gorgeous bangles, love it :)

7. Ranju

August 5, 2013 at 5:31 am

Very beautiful….perfect for Eid…Happy Eid.

8. Khadija's Creative Mind

August 5, 2013 at 9:45 am

Thank you friends, I wish I can send these bangles to you all.. as here it is a tradition of giving these bangles & henna cone as a gift to friends & cousins..

Citra;
    I am fine Alhamdulillah, Ramadan is going great.
    after leaving blogger platform I am also a bit away from reading my friends blogs.. miss you all.. and thanks for appreciating my page new look.. I am trying to improve it more, if there is any suggestion, let me know please.

Thanks everyone!!

9. Lubaina Ehsan

August 6, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Lovely collection of bangles :D
    I prefer the plain ones too. And, specially the ones without glitter ’cause at the end of the day the glitter messes up the Eid clothes and of course, our hands too.. And, I’m too lazy to wash my hands every time I eat all that yummy eid goodies ^_^

10. Amit Sharma

August 9, 2013 at 9:43 am

Your every posted image is I love . Most beautiful collection you have.