Box into Gift Box

Decoupage

Box into Gift Box

I bought cell phone accessory a few days back,the box of that accessory was nice & plain in white color…i turned it into a gift box simply with decoupage, Have a look at the before & after versions now!

Box into Gift Box

gift box decoupage designing

gift box decoupage designing

Have a look

gift box decoupage designing

gift box decoupage designing

I paste the colored paper sheet on the box & then i use a ribbon for making a small bow..that’s it

gift box decoupage designing

gift box decoupage designing

This is the inner side of the box,i add some glitter strings in it with a gift of  New Year Diary..Now the box is ready for giving away someone a gift inside..

It was difficult for me to take pictures step by step..because my hands were totally wet with glue..i dont want to dip my cell phone in glue..haha.i am sharing the idea basically..I hope you will like the idea & a nice recycling.I am sure its reuse is not bad…Enjoy…

1. Filiz

December 23, 2010 at 8:30 pm

hi!I am very happy to hear abour your success in your exam:)congrats!This box is also cute.I did some works before like this one.I use these boxes for keeping magazines and old photoes.They are very useful:)creative idea:P
    kisses*v*

2. Anonymous

December 25, 2010 at 11:48 am

You underdstand Urdu? Could you help me translate a song i found on youtube?

December 25, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Filiz;
    hi filiz..i hope you will be healthy now..Sweety hearty thanks a lot for your wishes & love..my result is not announced yet,these days just exams are running behind me…hehe..

Anonymous;
    Oh dear i can easily read,write,speak Urdu language..mostly i speak this language..i will like to help you..which song do you want for translation..i will try my best for you..
    Stay bless

4. Anonymous

December 26, 2010 at 11:00 am

Wow, that’s great! The song I mentioned is called “Khamenai Rehbar” and it was taken from some old documentary I watched the other day. I found the song again on youtube some days ago. The song is obviously about Iranian ayatollah Khamenei. Unfortunately I can’t understand a word. Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7VIFEE_19Y&feature=related

I’m especially interested in parts

-from 1:58 – 2:16 and
    -from 5:31 to 6:10.

Again, I have no idea what the song is talking about, but if it is too islamic or extremistic for you, then of course you don’t need to bother with it. In any case, thanks for your time. Also, any idea how come is this song in urdu – do people in Iran speak urdu too?

best regards

reader

December 26, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Anonymous;
    how nice dear…This is a super nice song…i like it..i understand it totally..it will be nice if you write me an e-mail & i will translate the whole song in reply.it seems weird to write all detail here(on a crafty blog)isn’t it??

6. Anonymous

December 26, 2010 at 10:42 pm

ok sure, i’ll send you a mail asap ;)

7. AllieMakes!

December 26, 2010 at 11:02 pm

Congratulations of finishing your exams! Thank you for sharing your craft with us!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can’t wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

January 3, 2011 at 11:33 am

Thanks Allie…I like to share my creativity with others…
    ~ Love ~

9. Naturally Me Creations

April 23, 2011 at 3:09 pm

This is a great recycling job! I love how you turned that box into a new & different box! :)