Dragonfly Charm Mobile

Accessories

Dragonfly Charm Mobile

Hello everyone,

Today I thought to share something which I have made in my free time,but a few weeks back! to be very honest, I am not creating & crafting much these days! but I hope I will be sharing a tutorial in coming days!

Last year Michelle L sent me some jewelry pieces & some beautiful beads for jewelry making, This dragonfly bead was one of my favorite,I was thinking about what to create with this beauty…but finally I made a mobile for hanging with my phone.

Lets see what I have Done finally :)

Dragonfly Charm Mobile

Dragonfly Charm Mobile

Dragonfly Charm Mobile

Its a beautiful glass bead, I add some pearl beads with wire & now its a captured dragonfly..hehe!

Dragonfly Charm Mobile

Dragonfly Charm Mobile

A dragonfly must be around nature..and the above is at my lemon plant’s branch..

But I am sorry I cant hang it with my smart phones…do you know why?

Dragonfly Charm Mobile

Dragonfly Charm Mobile

I have iPhone & android both but as you know they are having touch screens & the glass bead with wire can be dangerous for their screen, so I must be careful..

But I have a plan, I will be hanging this charm with my phones sometimes..not all the time..specially when I will be with my friends..just to show them this beautiful gift from Los Angeles :)

I hope my online friends also enjoyed my dear dragonfly!

Have a Nice day.

1. Miriam

September 21, 2012 at 12:14 am

Muy lindo el colgante, además de en los celulares lo puedes usar en los cierres de las carteras o en cualquier otro lugar. Besos

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 21, 2012 at 11:04 am

2. Michelle L

September 21, 2012 at 1:50 am

Love it, K! Your curled antennae are the perfect cute touch! So happy you found a use for the bead…also, I understand when you are too busy to post – you are much more regular than I am. Hope the web construction is going well!

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 21, 2012 at 11:06 am

So sweet of you dear Mich, I love your other accessories too..they remind me about my online adopted cute Auntie..
      well I am trying to be regular but I am not sure otherwise..haha

3. Ambreen

September 21, 2012 at 7:30 am

This looks so cute! Enjoy your time with your family!

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 21, 2012 at 11:07 am

Thank Ambreen, bs ajkal life busy jarahi hy…

4. LubainaE.

September 21, 2012 at 9:06 am

Well I used my mobile as a key chain :)
    Or hung it on the zip on my school bag.
    the dragonfly is cute :D

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 21, 2012 at 11:09 am

Hey, you are very smart..but I wonder how you have a BIG heart if you are hanging any smartphone with your bag..haha..I can’t dare to do something like this with my phones!
      Thanks deary!

5. Iskrica

September 21, 2012 at 9:11 am

Hallo, friend, how are you?

I like new look of your blog, and dragonfly, too. It is so cute detail.

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 21, 2012 at 11:10 am

Hello my friend :)
      I am fine but lazy these days! How are you dear, I am sorry I can’t visit my friends blogs & sites these days! but I will b visiting soon..
      Thanks..

6. Bentpasha

September 21, 2012 at 9:56 am

Dragonfly this idea is very beautiful, and I put like Mobily

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 21, 2012 at 11:11 am

Thank You Bentpasha, I like the dragonfly bead :)

7. noblesse

September 21, 2012 at 11:10 am

very cute!

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 21, 2012 at 11:13 am

Thanks dear :)

8. Karima

September 21, 2012 at 1:13 pm

That is such a lovely item you made – great colours!

9. mak teh

September 23, 2012 at 11:21 am

assalamualaykum dearest Khadija, its good to be alive and kicking…
    .I can see you are doing fine and forever creative.salaam

10. michele

September 24, 2012 at 5:21 pm

A very pretty phone fob! That Michelle is very kind. I can see why you’d want to share this dragonfly with your friends. :)

11. cooking varieties

September 27, 2012 at 11:45 am

Hi khadija and how are you? I am back to blogging after my net connection is ok. pretty sweet craft work.. i also like your mehndi as in header pic. have a nice day

12. Mariam Mababaya

September 27, 2012 at 12:35 pm

btw, interesting blog layout sis Khadijah :)

you know I was thinking a while ago about deleting my blog thinking that this whole blogging thing may be something that Allah doesn’t like me doing, like it’s a makrooh/disliked or even haraam action?
    than I saw some new comments and was thinking should I keep this blog and continue blogging until I insha-Allah get my own computer access so that I may blog on a more regular basis or should I delete it so that there’s no ‘problem’ of any sort religiously speaking…

do you know what I’m talking about sis Khadijah :)

Allah knows best :)

btw, as always these are some interesting artwork you’ve made Masha-Allah. I can’t say much about this ‘dragonfly charm mobile’ coz I don’t use any cellphone or iPhone or gadget for calling anyone :)

take care and wasalaam~

13. Tayyab

September 27, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Nice tutorial … Thumbs up for your great work. :)

14. Khadija's Creative Mind