NEON Cuff With Pistachios

By on October 29th, 2012

I am not too much into kids crafts but I like working on simple things which can be easily tried by kids as well as adults. a few days back I craft with pistachio shells & it was fun,its a fun craft for the little girls because Neon is these days popular in different fashion things. This easy Cuff creation will be cool for the little smart girls. or it can be a useful activity in kids art class, So lets see what I have done!

Its a paper tube/TP roll

For its making, you will need to have;

Paper tube, Pistachio shells, Paint & brush, scissor

Modpodge gloss or any transparent glue

The process is very easy,

First you have to cut the tube from its center and then make its sides round.see more instructions here

Paint it & let it dry for a few minutes!

Then paste the pistachio shells & make any design of your choice!

When the glue will be dry & will be disappear, then start painting the shells.

It will take up to an hour until dry..so relax..hehe

I left some brush strokes on it before modpodging..

When it will be dry, seal it with mod podge gloss,I use sparkle on pistachios .

You can enjoy some of my other paper tube roll fun creations;

Anthro inspired cuff

Metallic cuff

Anthro inspired cuff

Desk Organizer

Pen holder

and here it is a pistachio vase

I hope you enjoyed my today’s tutorial & seeing some of my archives too..

Have a Nice Day!

26 comments

#1PTOctober 29, 2012, 10:42 am

very innovative..

#2Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:39 am

Thank you!

#3Michelle L.October 29, 2012, 3:49 pm

The colors are gorgeous – I can see little girls excited to make and wear this! And the upcycle is fantastic, of course!

#4Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:40 am

I <3 Neon colors and fashion these days..thanks for enjoying the idea.

#5CitraOctober 30, 2012, 12:40 am

Assalamu’alaikum Khadija

how are you, my friend ?
I’ve just came back from a long blogging hiatus and it’s nice to see that my blogger friends are still around
keep the spirit of creativity :)

#6Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:42 am

Walaikum assalam my dear friend,
    I am well Alhamdulillah, what about you & Zakkiya?
    Welcome Back my dear..I will be visiting you soon!
    Thanks

#7JillOctober 30, 2012, 1:55 am

Gorgeous cuff Khadija!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

#8Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:42 am

Thank you Jill..

#9AmeraOctober 30, 2012, 5:17 am

I am very happy to see your blog at ‘WordPress’ platform. This blog is better than the previous one. And I am happy that you are alos selling your products. Keep it up the good work. If possible make your home page more attractive with a nice header and background. Hope to see you “rocking”
Best wishes and doas.
Amera

#10Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:45 am

Thank you Ameera for the sweet comment & appreciation, I am also thinking about making a nice header. But having some workload but I will do it whenever I will get some time..
    Thanks a bunch for your Duas & well wishes!my goodness !

#11sahar awanOctober 30, 2012, 8:47 am

lovely idea like it

#12Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:46 am

Thanks sahar!

#13AmbreenOctober 30, 2012, 12:33 pm

Fabulous work, Khadija! Hope you had a lovely Eid!

#14Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:47 am

Thank you, my Eid day was awesome Alhamdulillah..!!

#15MeshOctober 31, 2012, 2:06 pm

Muy bonito y super original :)
te deseo un bonito dia amiga
Mesh

#16Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 5:07 pm

Hola Mesh, Gracias :)

#17BeColorfulNovember 2, 2012, 2:33 pm

Very fun. Thanks for sharing.
p

#18Khadija’s Creative MindNovember 4, 2012, 6:34 pm

Thank You Pam!

#19FatimahNovember 4, 2012, 12:45 pm

very nice work khadija… your new project is very beautiful as always.
best wishes

#20Khadija’s Creative MindNovember 4, 2012, 6:35 pm

Thanks a lot Fatimah, So sweet of you :)

#21Ummu AziNovember 5, 2012, 11:09 am

Beautiful work !! Real creativity

#22StaceyNovember 5, 2012, 5:27 pm

Looks great! How fun!

Thanks for linking up this week -
hope to see you this week!
Stacey of Embracing Change

#23Katherines CornerNovember 6, 2012, 2:54 pm

you are so creative! Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Happy Tuesday wishes xo P.S. sorry I’m so late visiting :-)

#24Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .comNovember 7, 2012, 8:42 pm

Fun ideas! Thank you for sharing them at http://www.finecraftguild.com . btw A new party opens today. Come join in.

#25Michelle at Faith, Trust, & Pixie DustNovember 9, 2012, 10:21 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this great idea with my readers at my link party. I’m happy to be featuring you in my Fab Friday Favorites. Please feel free to take an “I Was Featured” button from my sidebar & thanks for being so great.

Warmly, Michelle
Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

#26Christina at I Gotta Create!November 21, 2012, 9:27 pm

Very vibrant and fun!

Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
<3 Christina

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Washi Tape Quick Crafts

Washi Tape Quick Crafts(2)

As I get washi tape rolls in the package, I were excited to try these somewhere, anything easy, quick & fun! so at the moment there was my drawer next to me & in my drawer I found these two things which can be crafted with washi tape quickly.. yeah,, its my Hair catcher &

Henna-Mehndi Design

Henna-Mehndi Design(5)

Henna/Mehndi is one of the most beautiful part of we south Asians culture & tradition. Girls are enjoying henna at different oceans & here mostly girls are really good in henna application..Its always nice to see Mehndi/Henna designs on palms, feet & arms too. I like it even more specially when someone is applying.. isn’t

Card Making & Paper Flower

Card Making & Paper Flower(7)

Crafting with paper & glue is always interesting. So many ways to decorate with paper, specially if you like paper crafts, then its fun. Card making & embellishing is enjoyable, have you ever tried any? I enjoy creating paper crafts & specially card making, I am also selling my handmade cards. Today I will be

Dough Flowers Basket Making part-2

Dough Flowers Basket Making part-2(8)

Welcome to another colorful post at Creative Khadija.. Spring is in its full bloom these days, I am enjoying my time a lot..! During this month in every article at blog, I am discussing a lot about spring & happiness! isn’t it..!! well I am enjoying the season & seeing cute buds of plants in

How To Make Dough Flowers Part-1

How To Make Dough Flowers Part-1(15)

As the spring season is coming around, everything seems more beautiful & colorful now, do you feel any presence of spring around? its finally here.. I made some dough and thought to create something colorful. First I thought to make flowers & decorate any wall hanging with dough flowers, but later I skip this idea

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks