neon-cuff-making
DIY, Mod Podge, Reuse, Tutorial

NEON Cuff With Pistachios

I am not too much into kids crafts but I like working on simple things which can be easily tried by kids as well as elders. a few days back I craft with pistachio shells & it was fun,its a fun craft for the little girls because Neon is these days popular in different fashion things. This easy Cuff creation will be cool for the little smart girls. or it can be a useful activity in kids art class, So lets see what I have done!

NEON Cuff With Pistachios

NEON Cuff With Pistachios

NEON Cuff With Pistachios

Its a paper tube/TP roll :)

For its making, you will need to have;

Paper tube, Pistachio shells, Paint & brush, scissor

Modpodge gloss or any transparent glue

NEON Cuff With Pistachios

NEON Cuff With Pistachios

The process is very easy,

First you have to cut the tube from its center and then make its sides round.see more instructions here

Paint it & let it dry for a few minutes!

Then paste the pistachio shells & make any design of your choice!

When the glue will be dry & will be disappear, then start painting the shells.

NEON Cuff With Pistachios

Cuff With Pistachios

It will take up to an hour until dry..so relax..hehe

I left some brush strokes on it before modpodging..

When it will be dry, seal it with mod podge gloss,I use sparkle on pistachios .

You can enjoy some of my other paper tube roll fun creations;

Anthro inspired cuff

Metallic cuff

Anthro inspired cuff

Desk Organizer

Pen holder

and here it is a pistachio vase

I hope you enjoyed my today’s tutorial & seeing some of my archives too..

Have a Nice Day!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Ummu Azi November 5, 2012 at 11:09 am

Beautiful work !! Real creativity

• Reply Stacey November 5, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Looks great! How fun!

Thanks for linking up this week –
    hope to see you this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

• Reply Katherines Corner November 6, 2012 at 2:54 pm

you are so creative! Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Happy Tuesday wishes xo P.S. sorry I’m so late visiting :-)

• Reply Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .com November 7, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Fun ideas! Thank you for sharing them at http://www.finecraftguild.com . btw A new party opens today. Come join in.

• Reply Michelle at Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust November 9, 2012 at 10:21 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this great idea with my readers at my link party. I’m happy to be featuring you in my Fab Friday Favorites. Please feel free to take an “I Was Featured” button from my sidebar & thanks for being so great.

Warmly, Michelle
    Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

• Reply Christina at I Gotta Create! November 21, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Very vibrant and fun!

Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina