NEON Cuff With Pistachios

By on October 29th, 2012

I am not too much into kids crafts but I like working on simple things which can be easily tried by kids as well as adults. a few days back I craft with pistachio shells & it was fun,its a fun craft for the little girls because Neon is these days popular in different fashion things. This easy Cuff creation will be cool for the little smart girls. or it can be a useful activity in kids art class, So lets see what I have done!

Its a paper tube/TP roll

For its making, you will need to have;

Paper tube, Pistachio shells, Paint & brush, scissor

Modpodge gloss or any transparent glue

The process is very easy,

First you have to cut the tube from its center and then make its sides round.see more instructions here

Paint it & let it dry for a few minutes!

Then paste the pistachio shells & make any design of your choice!

When the glue will be dry & will be disappear, then start painting the shells.

It will take up to an hour until dry..so relax..hehe

I left some brush strokes on it before modpodging..

When it will be dry, seal it with mod podge gloss,I use sparkle on pistachios .

You can enjoy some of my other paper tube roll fun creations;

Anthro inspired cuff

Metallic cuff

Anthro inspired cuff

Desk Organizer

Pen holder

and here it is a pistachio vase

I hope you enjoyed my today’s tutorial & seeing some of my archives too..

Have a Nice Day!

26 comments

#1PTOctober 29, 2012, 10:42 am

very innovative..

#2Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:39 am

Thank you!

#3Michelle L.October 29, 2012, 3:49 pm

The colors are gorgeous – I can see little girls excited to make and wear this! And the upcycle is fantastic, of course!

#4Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:40 am

I <3 Neon colors and fashion these days..thanks for enjoying the idea.

#5CitraOctober 30, 2012, 12:40 am

Assalamu’alaikum Khadija

how are you, my friend ?
I’ve just came back from a long blogging hiatus and it’s nice to see that my blogger friends are still around
keep the spirit of creativity :)

#6Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:42 am

Walaikum assalam my dear friend,
    I am well Alhamdulillah, what about you & Zakkiya?
    Welcome Back my dear..I will be visiting you soon!
    Thanks

#7JillOctober 30, 2012, 1:55 am

Gorgeous cuff Khadija!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

#8Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:42 am

Thank you Jill..

#9AmeraOctober 30, 2012, 5:17 am

I am very happy to see your blog at ‘WordPress’ platform. This blog is better than the previous one. And I am happy that you are alos selling your products. Keep it up the good work. If possible make your home page more attractive with a nice header and background. Hope to see you “rocking”
Best wishes and doas.
Amera

#10Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:45 am

Thank you Ameera for the sweet comment & appreciation, I am also thinking about making a nice header. But having some workload but I will do it whenever I will get some time..
    Thanks a bunch for your Duas & well wishes!my goodness !

#11sahar awanOctober 30, 2012, 8:47 am

lovely idea like it

#12Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:46 am

Thanks sahar!

#13AmbreenOctober 30, 2012, 12:33 pm

Fabulous work, Khadija! Hope you had a lovely Eid!

#14Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 7:47 am

Thank you, my Eid day was awesome Alhamdulillah..!!

#15MeshOctober 31, 2012, 2:06 pm

Muy bonito y super original :)
te deseo un bonito dia amiga
Mesh

#16Khadija’s Creative MindOctober 31, 2012, 5:07 pm

Hola Mesh, Gracias :)

#17BeColorfulNovember 2, 2012, 2:33 pm

Very fun. Thanks for sharing.
p

#18Khadija’s Creative MindNovember 4, 2012, 6:34 pm

Thank You Pam!

#19FatimahNovember 4, 2012, 12:45 pm

very nice work khadija… your new project is very beautiful as always.
best wishes

#20Khadija’s Creative MindNovember 4, 2012, 6:35 pm

Thanks a lot Fatimah, So sweet of you :)

#21Ummu AziNovember 5, 2012, 11:09 am

Beautiful work !! Real creativity

#22StaceyNovember 5, 2012, 5:27 pm

Looks great! How fun!

Thanks for linking up this week -
hope to see you this week!
Stacey of Embracing Change

#23Katherines CornerNovember 6, 2012, 2:54 pm

you are so creative! Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Happy Tuesday wishes xo P.S. sorry I’m so late visiting :-)

#24Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .comNovember 7, 2012, 8:42 pm

Fun ideas! Thank you for sharing them at http://www.finecraftguild.com . btw A new party opens today. Come join in.

#25Michelle at Faith, Trust, & Pixie DustNovember 9, 2012, 10:21 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this great idea with my readers at my link party. I’m happy to be featuring you in my Fab Friday Favorites. Please feel free to take an “I Was Featured” button from my sidebar & thanks for being so great.

Warmly, Michelle
Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

#26Christina at I Gotta Create!November 21, 2012, 9:27 pm

Very vibrant and fun!

Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
<3 Christina

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Gift Packing Idea with Washi Tape

Gift Packing Idea with Washi Tape(12)

Holy month of Ramadan is passing quickly.. Its hard to believe that its ending in a few days now! Very quick..Well my Ramadan days were going great & I had great time Alhamdulillah. Now Eid is around the corner.. Yeah..the Eid festival is like a gift to us after fasting for the whole month. Now

Gift Box Design with Stenciling Technique

Gift Box Design with Stenciling Technique(18)

As the Eid festival is coming near, now its time to give and get some gifts from family & friends..Yayy.. My family & friends are always expecting something arty/crafty from me & this is kind of a hard Task always! Well I handle anyway..haha. Gift Packing and gift box designing is a really important thing

Recent Craft Fail

Recent Craft Fail(14)

A crafty life is filled with some loads of FUN & excitements about making stuff.. We crafters are meeting many arty experiments everyday & we enjoy facing these! isn’t it fun to be a crafter, I enjoy while making, creating, sharing and doing experiments with so many arty things, sometimes the experiment is a hit

Mod Podge Gifts From USA

Mod Podge Gifts From USA(9)

Hello Everyone! Holy month of Ramadan is going great here Alhamdulillah, although weather is going hot day by day! but having many blessings too with loads of happiness & goodness Ma’shaAllah. I hope my Muslim readers all over the world are also having a blessed and happy month of holy Ramadan! My today’s post is

GlassPaint Jar Vase/Organizer Tutorial

GlassPaint Jar Vase/Organizer Tutorial(12)

I enjoy recycling & reusing stuff more than creating something with any new material, Reusing & restyling oldie things are just fun! And the interesting thing about it, you don’t need to worry if the result is not so perfect.. as its recycling! So I always recommend to reuse, recycle & restyle small old thingies,

Sponsors & Affiliates

Sponsors

SwitchAds

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks