Decoupage

How To Decorate a Gift Box with Washi Tape

Gift packing & decorating gift boxes is not an easy task to do but it feels even more tricky when I am packing for my valuable customers! Alhamdulillah I am working on several projects on & off. So I have to pack my handmade crafts every other day. Few days back I were confused how to gift pack nicely for my friend/customer. She was going to gift my handmade stuff to her friend actually. So I prefer washi tape designed gift box! Have a look How I design this cute little plain box!

How To Decorate a Gift Box with Washi Tape

Is it looking good? Well this is a quick idea on how we can pack small crafty stuff inside a card box. It’s looking colorful now with the simple technique of applying washi tapes!

You will need to have :

Plain box

Washi Tape

Scissors

Steps :

Get washi tapes & measure the width of your box. Then see which design you want to apply on the top & bottom!

I used the wide one inches washi tape on the box first, Then i applied other colorful chevron tapes & lace designed tape on the box!

As Simple As ABC.. Isn’t it??

How To Decorate a Gift Box with Washi Tape

There we go! Its done but as its going towards my customer, So how I can forget pasting my brand sticker there! I paste the sticker at the bottom though.

Washi tape is always helping me whenever I am going to try something quick-easy & colorful! So here it is one of my favorite washi tape craft idea. I hope you liked it as well.

I always prefer working the best for my customers, I enjoy when my customers/clients are happy at receiving the package!

My other washi tape crafts ideas, Enjoy HERE

Here I am going to give you a hint about my next washi tape craft creation.. Something from furniture… Coming soon :) Any guess what’s up in Creative Khadija’s Craft room?

Have a great day everyone! Best wishes for my sweet readers & customers!

Thanks!

Khadija

1. Michelle L

September 10, 2015 at 10:07 pm

What a wonderful personalized package for your customers! Your brand sticker looks fantastic with all the colorful washi tapes.

2. Gul-e-Zehra

September 11, 2015 at 8:21 am

OMG! I love washi tapes!! This is beautiful. Where did you get those tapes from???

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 11, 2015 at 8:57 am

Thank you Gul. It was easy too. Washi tape is not yet available in Pakistan :/ I got it from Singapore

3. Mariam

September 11, 2015 at 5:25 pm

I never even knew what washi tape was until this post. Thank you for bringing me in the loop sister Khadija and where can I buy these tapes? With Eid around the corner, couldn’t be a more timelier post :)

• Khadija's Creative Mind

September 11, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Washi tape is indeed a very useful craft supply for gift packing and envelope binding as well as scrapbook & cards making stuff. Its not available in Pakistan but you can find it at any crafts or book-stationary shop.
      I hope to see something interesting from you soon :) JazakAllah

4. Sarah J

September 14, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Popping over from SHARE IT =) Washi tape looks good on everything! I used it to seal my nieces gift this past week. Come share your crafts, DIY’s, recipes & up-cycles at #2usestuesday (Mon PM to Fri PM) & your pinnable images at #Pinbellish (Fri AM to Tues AM) over at Sarah Celebrates if you don’t already!

5. creativejewishmom/sara

September 15, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Really cute, thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

6. Anna

September 18, 2015 at 7:08 pm

That’s a great washi tape project :)

7. Sana@makeupoholics